Author Topic: Women's HARDCORE Strength & Fitness  (Read 3568 times)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
Women's HARDCORE Strength & Fitness
« on: May 17, 2008, 08:08:14 PM »
Just a "Heads up" that a new cool magazine is on it's way to the store shelves. If you're a fan of women's bodybuilding, powerlifting, wrestling, roller derby, football, MMA, and others, you will love this magazine! We already have several big names from bodybuilding, powerlifting,  pro Fitness and MMA on board, to give you the insiders look at the sport, the history and who's who. I'm the "Editor at Large", and I'll be out and about at all the big events, interviewing big names of the sports, and setting up photo shoots. If you know someone who deserves the spotlight, let me know. We are looking for ladies who are at the top of their sport, but have not recieved the recognition they deserve. Masters women are definitely welcomed! Thanks!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Re: Women's HARDCORE Strength & Fitness
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 12:12:24 PM »
Just a "Heads up" that a new cool magazine is on it's way to the store shelves. If you're a fan of women's bodybuilding, powerlifting, wrestling, roller derby, football, MMA, and others, you will love this magazine! We already have several big names from bodybuilding, powerlifting,  pro Fitness and MMA on board, to give you the insiders look at the sport, the history and who's who. I'm the "Editor at Large", and I'll be out and about at all the big events, interviewing big names of the sports, and setting up photo shoots. If you know someone who deserves the spotlight, let me know. We are looking for ladies who are at the top of their sport, but have not recieved the recognition they deserve. Masters women are definitely welcomed! Thanks!

If the above post is real (this is Getbig after all), what is your website?