Author Topic: Attention American Getbigers: How many of you are jingoist?  (Read 3048 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Attention American Getbigers: How many of you are jingoist?
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2008, 10:24:25 AM »
Hmmm, that does not make any sense. May need to hit the psych books harder and look for the real menaing of ethnocentrism. And the miserable existence of life has nothing to do with color (that statement all around portrays your lack of knowledge on such said subjects) that miserable existence is Thomas Hobbes The Leviathian, in which a man makes his own steps...but with his country behind him.

hit the books your philosophy is a bit rusty
It makes sence a lot to me.
People always try to make their existance sure which is consisting their ego.
If a guy with no hability exist, he try to find out whatever to justify his existance.
And a example is: I am a white and white is the best race on this planet!(I have to say this, because i dont have anything to be proud of)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »
idiots, lets talk about pussy instead  ::)
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2008, 10:39:53 AM »
More!
I

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2008, 12:33:41 PM »
Hmmm, that does not make any sense. May need to hit the psych books harder and look for the real menaing of ethnocentrism. And the miserable existence of life has nothing to do with color,,,that miserable existence is Thomas Hobbes The Leviathian, in which a man makes his own steps...but with his country behind him.
I'm guessing you're solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.  ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2008, 12:36:58 PM »
If a guy with no hability exist, he try to find out whatever to justify his existance.
And a example is: I am a white and white is the best race on this planet!(I have to say this, because i dont have anything to be proud of)

Kyomu...I have no idea if you foot the kind of tax bill that I do...but when I see places like Myanmar taking our Rations that we send them in their current crisis...and their Junta taking US labels off our boxes and putting their own on...well...I am inclined to say "Fuck them..."

Has your country pulled any other country's ass out of the fire lately?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2008, 12:37:56 PM »
What? It would be directly proportional, not inversely. The product of nationalism increases as other factors are increasing
This is the inverse you would be talking about n= e/f   
This is correct, directly proportional n = e * f

I think what he's trying to say is as education and income goes up, nationalism goes down.  If that's the case, inverse would be the correct term.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2008, 12:39:14 PM »
I'm guessing you're solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.  ;)

Ha!

But he has the best avatar!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2008, 12:43:36 PM »
BOOOOOOO for patriotism.   i dont worship any flag.

Moosejay

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2008, 12:45:52 PM »
BOOOOOOO for patriotism.   i dont worship any flag.

Don't get yourself drafted, kid.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2008, 12:48:06 PM »
Don't get yourself drafted, kid.
i guess is scored really well on the military tests they have us take in high school and the guy calls non stop trying me to be a nuclear engineer.. whatever the fuck that is..       the only position i would tak would be if they were like " yo we want you to fly ou jets" then i would for sure

Moosejay

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2008, 12:51:41 PM »
i guess is scored really well on the military tests they have us take in high school and the guy calls non stop trying me to be a nuclear engineer.. whatever the fuck that is..       the only position i would tak would be if they were like " yo we want you to fly ou jets" then i would for sure

Some programs pay for college...snag that if you can...I paid over 100K back

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2008, 12:53:32 PM »
Some programs pay for college...snag that if you can...I paid over 100K back
if i was interested in college i might..

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2008, 12:54:29 PM »

I see, so conformity is less of an existence? But is one person enough to even exist?

I think what he's trying to say is as education and income goes up, nationalism goes down.  If that's the case, inverse would be the correct term.

Yea I know that is what he meant, but i don't see it like that. After the British Industrialization, education and income went up with it nationalism.

Then the same happend with France and Germany, later America.

You can't have nationalism unless you are proud of something and have the means to support it and the education to know what your in favor of.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2008, 12:59:22 PM »
Kyomu...I have no idea if you foot the kind of tax bill that I do...but when I see places like Myanmar taking our Rations that we send them in their current crisis...and their Junta taking US labels off our boxes and putting their own on...well...I am inclined to say "Fuck them..."

I understand you. but the war is the actitvity that any fool can take. If you are an inteligent person,before fighting with anger,try to use strategy to avoid the death of your soldiers and waisting your money and accomplish your external purpose.

But telling the truth,your ruler(jewish) are quite good at this. They organize war but with complicate plan and hide these plans with the artficial justice.
In reality,these rulers want to avoid war, but they cant do it for now. They organize war but nothing jingoist  or patriot like you. Their way of thinking is much more grobal than you think.
See what happen in the iraq gate scandal.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2008, 01:04:04 PM »
I see, so conformity is less of an existence? But is one person enough to even exist?

We are talking about our ego or identity.
You have your ego. Its very easy to prove it.
If you are a 300lbs 30% bf, maybe you dont have ball to post your pic.
Why? You will never die with getbig criticism... But why?
Maybe You will get angry if somebody tell you "You are nothing.".
Why?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2008, 01:06:18 PM »
We are talking about our ego or identity.
You have your ego. Its very easy to prove it.
If you are a 300lbs 30% bf, maybe you dont have ball to post your pic.
Why? You will never die with getbig criticism... But why?
Maybe You will get angry if somebody tell you "You are nothing.".
Why?

spotlight conciousness = ego.. you must use your floodlight.. like when driving a car and talking on the cell phone and listening to music... this is floodlight... spot light is like atching t.v. or paying sole attention to one speaqker

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2008, 01:12:48 PM »

Oh I remeber one thing, Chrysler did exactly what you said to the japanese car in 1988-90 around their. They put their emblem and thats it.
They were so notorious about it and Chrysler directors never used money for developing their car but only their salary.
And even more impressive was try to force japan to buy their car using Bush senior.Hahahahaha!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2008, 01:15:18 PM »
spotlight conciousness = ego.. you must use your floodlight.. like when driving a car and talking on the cell phone and listening to music... this is floodlight... spot light is like atching t.v. or paying sole attention to one speaqker
You surprise me a lot. How did you know it? Very good.
Our spotlight conciousness is the origin of all our mental problem. but Its inevitable.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2008, 01:47:08 PM »
Yea I know that is what he meant, but i don't see it like that. After the British Industrialization, education and income went up with it nationalism.

Then the same happend with France and Germany, later America.

You can't have nationalism unless you are proud of something and have the means to support it and the education to know what your in favor of.

I think you were talking about two different things.  You are correct that a successful society will be more nationalistic (as a whole) than an unsuccessful one,  but I think he was talking about less sucessful people in a successful society.  Who is more likely to be nationalistic: an unemployed steelworker in the midwest or a harvard lawyer?  Just from observation, you can see it is the blue-collar types who are always waving the flag around, not educated professionals.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Moosejay

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »

I think you were talking about two different things.  You are correct that a successful society will be more nationalistic (as a whole) than an unsuccessful one,  but I think he was talking about less sucessful people in a successful society.  Who is more likely to be nationalistic: an unemployed steelworker in the midwest or a harvard lawyer?  Just from observation, you can see it is the blue-collar types who are always waving the flag around, not educated professionals.

Not necessarily true.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »
You surprise me a lot. How did you know it? Very good.
Our spotlight conciousness is the origin of all our mental problem. but Its inevitable.
lol, kyomu.. i sense you would have understood that.

i have taken alot of diiferent drugs in my time and they sort of open up your mind to this kind of thing. and also i meditate sometimes

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »

Bingo.  Generally, the lower someone's education and income, the greater their insistence that their country is "the greatest country on earth."  Of course it's "not necessarily true."  There are plenty of exceptions, but I'll bet you can get an indignant "Oh yeah?  Well love it or leave it buddy." a lot faster in some shitkicker bar in Omaha than you would for an identical criticism in a yacht club in Bar Harbor.  I should note that this behavior is not uniquely American.  I have seen it in the UK and Australia as well.

This sort of rabid nationalism (which is frequently accompanied by racism in varying degrees) and unwillingness to question, criticise, or even make an effort to get more informed, is not patriotism as I see it and it's not what the Founding Fathers had in mind.  Sadly, most of the working classes are living proof of Churchhill's assertion that "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."  It's disappointing.