Author Topic: Lonnie Teper loves his job  (Read 40030 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Lonnie Teper loves his job
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2008, 09:19:08 AM »
Well, I asked LT that before, for an interview.

My mother is 100% Italian, my father is Jewish... half Italian, half Jewish, from what it looks like from here AND, according to the Jewish religion, since my mother is not Jewish, means I am not, either... as far as working out, a few years back I won the "Summer Challenge" at World Gym in Pasadena (now Golds)... lost 16 pounds, 7.5% bodyfat, in 5 weeks... I currently am 5:10", 180 pounds.

I try my best to train 4 times per week... was up to 206 on New Year's Day, 2007 and was 203 when I interviewed Jack last Labor Day... was down to 185 by the Nationals two and half months later. I have an undergraduate degree in Journalism/Radio/TV, Masters in Physical Education, have taught Journalism, Health and PE at the college level.

I have a beautiful longtime girlfriend named Elsa, have emceed around 70 pro shows, over 200 NPC show, including USA and Nationals past 15 years.

At one time, Lonnie held the record at the old Brignole's and World for the treadmill.... 3 hours, 5 minutes, and 12.2 miles at 3.5 elevation.

Always have respect for people who have been in the industry, you never know their background, if they competed, if they were in great shape, and so on...

Dont believe the gym thingy.  Lonnie  and you (Ron) havent touched the gym.  I dont get it...given the amt of time you 2 are around the sport.
Oh...Monica!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2008, 09:23:48 AM »
BayGBM, what about Ron? What's your take on Ron's involvement with the ''sport''

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2008, 09:31:09 AM »
BayGBM, what about Ron? What's your take on Ron's involvement with the ''sport''

You ALWAYS have men there who DO NOT EVEN WORK OUT! (wtf do you think they are there for?)

I was once like you. Somethings just seemed odd, but I didn't really think about it. Slowly but surely, my eyes were opened..... :-\

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2008, 11:24:41 AM »
This guy really seems to love his job.

Look at him lick those chops. :-X

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2008, 11:35:40 AM »
Look at him lick those chops. :-X

Slurp!  :P

;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2008, 02:24:24 PM »
Who are you kidding?  If I had my own forum, you'd be clicking your way to it as quickly as you clicked on this thread.   The only sickness here is your eagerness to click on threads you claim to be disgusted by. ::)
Oh wank wank wank..Give the everyone is gay crap nonsense a rest would ya  ::)

You are not normal ok..I dont care that you are a queer , but stop chucking your gay shit around as though you are normal..
You are a minority on this earth,"most homos" dont feel the need to drop sexual inuendos left right and centre like your type.
Keep that sick shit to yourself.
Have a good day  :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2008, 02:27:57 PM »
A

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2008, 07:38:03 PM »
 LT and Ron...I just DON'T get them...Old Black Joe too...Oh, and Ray  :D
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2008, 07:51:14 PM »
Oh wank wank wank..Give the everyone is gay crap nonsense a rest would ya  ::)

You are not normal ok..I dont care that you are a queer , but stop chucking your gay shit around as though you are normal..
You are a minority on this earth,"most homos" dont feel the need to drop sexual inuendos left right and centre like your type.
Keep that sick shit to yourself.
Have a good day  :)

I repeat:  The only sickness here is your eagerness to click on threads you claim to be disgusted by.   ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2008, 08:10:22 PM »

I repeat:  The only sickness here is your eagerness to click on threads you claim to be disgusted by.   ::)

make him feel the hammer bay. ;D
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2008, 09:07:55 PM »

You litter the whole board with your queer rubbish..How can you know before hand that by clicking on a thread that you are going to be sitting in it worshipping the cock.

Your sexual prefrence is a sickness and should not be bandied around like its normal because its not.

Racism,sexism etc etc are not aloud on this board so why should your constant sexual innuendos about sucking cocks and worshipping men be alowwed to?

I have no problem with you as a human being but your gay shit is sick..keep it behind closed doors where it belongs. ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2008, 09:33:07 PM »
You litter the whole board with your queer rubbish..How can you know before hand that by clicking on a thread that you are going to be sitting in it worshipping the cock.

Your sexual prefrence is a sickness and should not be bandied around like its normal because its not.

Racism,sexism etc etc are not aloud on this board so why should your constant sexual innuendos about sucking cocks and worshipping men be alowwed to?

I have no problem with you as a human being but your gay shit is sick..keep it behind closed doors where it belongs. ::)

Is homophobia a disease too?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2008, 09:41:32 PM »
Is homophobia a disease too?
I have no problem him being gay dick nose , its not his fault he was born with this illness.
I have a problem with him jumping into threads with his sexual comments and making his gay lifestyle seem normal..he needs to learn to keep this shit to him self.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2008, 09:53:26 PM »
I have no problem him being gay dick nose , its not his fault he was born with this illness.
I have a problem with him jumping into threads with his sexual comments and making his gay lifestyle seem normal..he needs to learn to keep this shit to him self.

No.  And you can't make me!  :D

In as much as you are the newbie here maybe you are the one that needs to learn a thing or two--like not clicking on topics or reading and responding to things you claim to find objectionable.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2008, 09:55:23 PM »

In as much as you are the newbie here maybe you are the one that needs to learn a thing or two--like not clicking on topics or reading and responding to things you claim to find objectionable.

thanks for your insight as always bay... :D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2008, 10:20:08 PM »

I would like to see Lonnie vs. Carl Morelli (from Video Action fame) in the gym.  Anyone else remember him?  :D

Carl had a great passion for the sport. I always enjoyed watching his interviews, and still do.

As for Lonnie, it would be alot of fan's dreams to stand on the same stage as the best pros in the sport and give a rundown of their physiques pre-contest, aswell as watching the routines of Kai Greene, Dennis Wolf, Melvin Anthony only meters away.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2008, 10:47:32 PM »

Your lifestyle is your bussiness but you should not be chucking around as if its normal because its not..

You have a malfunction of the brain , just like a pedophile does.

Ive been here since 04 so am far from new here.

like not clicking on topics or reading and responding to things you claim to find objectionable.
I agree with this...BUT how do I know when you are going to start posting your gross and ill thoughts in your posts.
At least in the sex area you have the grace to put "Gay/Queer" so I dont venture into them but your sick shit is in the general area..

I dont want to read your thoughts about drooling over cocks and constant sexual refrences and innuendos,its your types that have ruined bodybuilding as a healthy way of life , paying desperate men who want to be the best in this sport but needs lots of drugs to do so and here is the queer with his pockets loaded ready to give the bodybuilder the means to get there if he stoops to the sexual depraved needs of people like you..

If I was to make a sexual refrence about a female Id be told there are sites out there on the net , so go there...so it should be the same for you,theres plenty of queer based depraved sites that you can visit to chuck your sick lifestyle around until the cows come home,how bout fucking off and doing it there?

Same thing with racist slurs , these get pounced on here but your gay rubbish is ok? NO ITS FUCKING NOT.

You as a person are proberly a good guy but stop with the nasty gay rubbish would ya

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2008, 11:10:20 PM »

2008 and 586 posts (WillGrant) vs. 2004 and 8252 posts (Bay)

Doom is amused when newbies try to tell established getbiggers what they should and should not be doing on the board.  Bah!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2008, 11:30:08 PM »

2008 and 586 posts (WillGrant) vs. 2004 and 8252 posts (Bay)

Doom is amused when newbies try to tell established getbiggers what they should and should not be doing on the board.  Bah!

Read above , Ive been here since 04.
Doom likes the cock then?  :-\

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2008, 11:37:10 PM »
On a Schmo scale from 1 to 5 stars, 5 stars being the worst kind of schmo the industry has seen. Where would a Lonnie Teper fall in such a scale...

I'm gonna take a guess and say 5stars...

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2008, 12:04:06 AM »
Lonnie Teper just has the look of some sort of sick old schmoe. :-\ 

If you were to look up "gay schmoe" in the dictionary, a picture of that creepy homo would most certainly be there. :-X

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2008, 12:26:32 AM »
Why does a regular older guy who loves the sport have to be a schmoe?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2008, 12:32:16 AM »

Reminds of all those guys down at the 18+ section, who are/were bothered by the "gay" threads there. Funny thing was, the "gay" threads were marked as such, so that anyone who did not want to see them, didn't accidentally find themselves viewing them. The irony is, it seems that the "gay" threads are THE most popular.....

Funny thing is, I have personally started threads down there, with FREE passes to "straight" pages, yet those threads DO NOT get anywhere near the views/replies the "gay" threads do. Something funny going on ;)........
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2008, 12:35:08 AM »
Read above , Ive been here since 04.
Doom likes the cock then?  :-\

HAHAHA!

Obviously, the cock is Doom Approved!

HAHA, RON.....

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2008, 12:38:52 AM »
Why does a regular older guy who loves the sport have to be a schmoe?
Because the majority of older men who "love" the sport are gay schmoes. :-\

Face it, bodybuilding is gay. :-X

PS:  Bodybuilding isnt a sport.