Author Topic: Lonnie Teper loves his job  (Read 39491 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Lonnie Teper loves his job
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2008, 06:20:47 PM »
I've seen pics of him and his girl in Ironman magazine over the years , the problem with guy people is they tend to think everyone thinks like they do , especially when the subject of bodybuilding one can admire a male physique without being sexually attracted to it and I guess being in gay community and seeing so many men in the closet and in denial would tend to have you questioning a lot of people however I guess they can't separate their feelings from others who just look at the physique with admiration

Believe it or not I do get that; there are plenty of bodybuilder physiques I look at and have zero personal interest in.

This thread was never intended to seriously suggest Lonnie was queer; it was merely an amusing collection of photos of him looking at bb physiques up close with "curious" expressions on his face. :D

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »
what does tepers butthole look like

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2008, 06:49:59 PM »
what does tepers butthole look like
Probably a old, wrinkly, gaping, deep abyss that has been ravaged by various muscle bears. :-X

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2008, 07:52:27 PM »
Whose hand is this?  It doesn't look like it could be Jack's (in the blue shirt) because Jack's arm would have to be unusually long to reach Lonnie's shoulder given it's angle in the pic.  ???

It doesn't look like his wife's hand because that hand looks a lot bigger than her clearly visible fist and it would be a very awkward pose for her to stike: touching his shoulder from behind while also flexing a bicep ???

Who does that mystery hand belong to?  ???

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2008, 08:02:48 PM »
Whose hand is this?  It doesn't look like it could be Jack's (in the blue shirt) because Jack's arm would have to be unusually long to reach Lonnie's shoulder given it's angle in the pic.  ???

It doesn't look like his wife's hand because that hand looks a lot bigger than her clearly visible fist and it would be a very awkward pose for her to stike: touching his shoulder from behind while also flexing a bicep ???

Who does that mystery hand belong to?  ???
it's her hand, i believe.
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2008, 08:45:08 PM »
You can draw your own conclusions... ;)

But I don't spend my time visiting threads (again and again) that I find "filthy" "disgusting" and "sick."  Do you?  WillGrant does.  In his defense he is not the first to do so nor will he be the last.
This thread is about lonnie tepper you raving poof..Im pointing out that you constantly put your disgusting lifestyle out there for all to see.
Men who fuck men are sick , just like a pedophile..in fact it wouldnt surprise me if you pay visits to the play grounds , look at what homosexual preists get up to...

The first sexual experience homosexuals have is usely with a much older male , this is fact..Do you pray on the young to gayboy?

You are a filthy depraved sicko.  :-X

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2008, 09:21:17 PM »
while also flexing a bicep ???

"biceps"
you should know this Bay  :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2008, 09:24:41 PM »

The first sexual experience homosexuals have is usely with a much older male , this is fact..

Where did you get this 'fact', WillGrant ?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2008, 10:00:11 PM »

Personal experience, no doubt.  ::)

I love these "straight" guys who are filled with all this expert knowledge of homosexuality.  :-*

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2008, 10:20:15 PM »
The evils of a poofa lifestyle by fred yunga

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2008, 11:06:22 PM »
when i clicked on the thread i didnt know it was going to be a homo calling LT a homo. not everyone is a homo looking for homo shit. i agree with the sentiment that it is classic fag behaviour to subject decent people to your sexuality and then call them repressed fags when they dont like it. no, its just disgusting and thats why AIDS wards are full of gays.
Spot on bro,its not just this thread , its all the threads this creep posts in..
I couldnt give two flying fucks that this poo pushing poo skin is queer, what he does behind closed doors is his own affairs..

Where I have a problem is how he rushes into threads making sexual comments about guys,the endless inuendo is sickening..Hes gay , who gives a fuck??just dont constantly keep rubbing it in everyones face..

Its not normal , in fact its down right sick.

Its like someone thats into beast sex sitting on an animal enthusists web site making sexual comments about how the sheep is making his mouth water..

Two depraved sexual disorders that need keeping to them selves..

Have a try of this gayman

How can anyone be gay  ???

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #111 on: September 05, 2008, 12:15:32 AM »
Spot on bro,its not just this thread , its all the threads this creep posts in..
I couldnt give two flying fucks that this poo pushing poo skin is queer, what he does behind closed doors is his own affairs..

Where I have a problem is how he rushes into threads making sexual comments about guys,the endless inuendo is sickening..Hes gay , who gives a fuck??just dont constantly keep rubbing it in everyones face..

Its like someone thats into beast sex sitting on an animal enthusists web site making sexual comments about how the sheep is making his mouth water..

Dude....serious questions. You seem to have some real aggression issues towards gays. Why do you think that is? Why does it bother you so much? Do you read what you type BEFORE you post it? Are "religious" by any chance?

Also, why does it bother you so much when Bay or others add their "gay" comments? Who cares? I don't see him bitching every time I and MANY here add "I'd hit it" or "Fuck, that bitch is hot" to a thread.

As far as the whole "how can anyone be gay" thing goes.....well, I don't understand it either. Hell, every time I eat a steak I ask myself, "how could anyone be a vegetarian?" Well, not everyone wants or cares for what I do......
HAHA, RON.....

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2008, 12:19:40 AM »

hahaa brutal failure

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2008, 01:56:58 AM »

Dude....serious questions. You seem to have some real aggression issues towards gays. Why do you think that is? Why does it bother you so much? Do you read what you type BEFORE you post it? Are "religious" by any chance?

Also, why does it bother you so much when Bay or others add their "gay" comments? Who cares? I don't see him bitching every time I and MANY here add "I'd hit it" or "Fuck, that bitch is hot" to a thread.

As far as the whole "how can anyone be gay" thing goes.....well, I don't understand it either. Hell, every time I eat a steak I ask myself, "how could anyone be a vegetarian?" Well, not everyone wants or cares for what I do......
Atheist  ;)
He has no place to bitch,its not a queer site,its a "general" bodybuilding board.
What you are doing/saying when you see a female is normal,what he is saying is not.Even though to him it maybe normal , but he is a minority and has queer boards where he can go let off steam,but the general public are hetrosexual,so like roger waters says kill all the queers  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2008, 02:00:33 AM »
hahaa brutal failure
It showed when I posted it so your loss.Using bays logic , you must be a homo cos you cant see the pics of the beautiful girls  ;D..or to de -thick it for you cock face, right click in properties paste to your browser.

Or go back to the gay pics thread that GayBay has down in the sex area  :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2008, 03:27:54 AM »
WillGrant Bodybuilding is inherently homosexual. Although many Bodybuilders themselves are heterosexual, the body they are trying to create and the fanbase which they are pleasing is all entirely homosexual. So to say that this BODYBUILDING board is a heterosexual board where Homosexual things should not be allowed is simply quite silly.

I agree with you on thoose smokin' hot babes however. How can bay or any other Homosexual look at those and not be turned on ? I dont know.  But i also DONT understand how you could look at a picture of a clean cut, heavily muscled, shredded to the bone, preppy looking Male bodybuilder and not be turned on either.  :)

Sexy is sexy.  :D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #116 on: September 05, 2008, 03:44:47 AM »
Lonnie seems to be gripping that microphone pretty tightly whenever he gets closer to a bodybuilder. hmm

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2008, 04:05:10 AM »
WillGrant Bodybuilding is inherently homosexual. Although many Bodybuilders themselves are heterosexual, the body they are trying to create and the fanbase which they are pleasing is all entirely homosexual. So to say that this BODYBUILDING board is a heterosexual board where Homosexual things should not be allowed is simply quite silly.

I agree with you on thoose smokin' hot babes however. How can bay or any other Homosexual look at those and not be turned on ? I dont know.  But i also DONT understand how you could look at a picture of a clean cut, heavily muscled, shredded to the bone, preppy looking Male bodybuilder and not be turned on either.  :)

Sexy is sexy.  :D
I like you in a non gay way  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2008, 11:32:34 AM »
I've seen pics of him and his girl in Ironman magazine over the years , the problem with guy people is they tend to think everyone thinks like they do , especially when the subject of bodybuilding one can admire a male physique without being sexually attracted to it and I guess being in gay community and seeing so many men in the closet and in denial would tend to have you questioning a lot of people however I guess they can't separate their feelings from others who just look at the physique with admiration

wow you finally say something that makes sense :o

E
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #119 on: September 05, 2008, 11:45:56 AM »
Lonnie isnt gay, he just admires physiques and says corny shit every now and then. If he loves his job and gets paid to do it then he is living the American dream...props to Lonnie...

Yogi on the other hand is gayer than pink suspenders and white pants with no shirt on saying "Im too sexy for this shirt".. or something like that ..
L

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2008, 12:30:07 PM »
I have no problem him being gay dick nose , its not his fault he was born with this illness.
I have a problem with him jumping into threads with his sexual comments and making his gay lifestyle seem normal..he needs to learn to keep this shit to him self.

You do have a problem with "him being gay". I don't think it would be a challenge to have a debate with you.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »
be nice to GayBay.  He's not a bad dude overall.  Plus, the reason I want to keep him around is that he's just like a woman; one of these IFBB pro boyfriends of his will piss him off sooner or later and he'll air out his dirty laundry here!  Yes!
Deep Tissue Massage

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2008, 11:47:43 PM »
You do have a problem with "him being gay". I don't think it would be a challenge to have a debate with you.
Using Bays logic again..you like the cock to freespirit  :-X

I have a problem with him acting the way he does,its disgusting..
Timfogarty is openly gay also but I respect him as he does not behave in the same manner as the pooskin poo pusher that is bay,so that  kind of blows your opinion out of the water doesnt it.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2008, 12:40:20 AM »

Timfogarty is openly gay also but I respect him as he does not behave in the same manner as the pooskin poo pusher that is bay,so that  kind of blows your opinion out of the water doesnt it.
so you can't be decent to gays and be straight? :-\
A

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2008, 01:20:54 AM »

No it doesn't. Your opinion in this matter is full of contradictions. First you say that you don't have a problem with Bay being gay, and than you say that you're disgusted by homosexuality and that you despise the gay community. You don't say it exactly as I state it, but that is what I read in your posts. And don't have anything against you, because I do not know you. I just don't agree with you, that's all.