Author Topic: McCain aiding enemy?  (Read 1514 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
McCain aiding enemy?
« on: May 18, 2008, 09:08:06 AM »

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1316315,00.html

McCain has also come under fire for apparently predicting victory in Iraq and the withdrawal of most US troops by 2013.

The senator has denied that he had offered a "timetable" but Jon-Christopher Bua says: "He has previously stated that any indication of a date would be aiding and abetting the enemy and 'would be tantamount to setting a date for surrender'.

"However, in a campaign speech in Columbus Ohio on Thursday, McCain promised that if elected he would welcome home most of America's service men and women by 2013. Sounds like a timetable for withdraw to me."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: McCain aiding enemy?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 11:28:47 AM »
Not even close.  Predicting "victory" and pulling out regardless of the situation on the ground aren't the same at all.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 12:29:03 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 12:31:40 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 12:36:37 PM »
::)   

(i want to be part of the gang)   ;D

Plagiarizer.  :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 12:39:04 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 01:28:26 PM »
He gave a date.

Now all the terrorists have to do is play nice until 2014.

Then they will be able to misbehave again because our troops are GUARANTEED to be gone by then, by mccain himself.

He just gave the terrorists a timetable.  Way to go!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 01:30:04 PM »

Oh, but I'm sure there is some semantic nuance that the Republicans will use to show us how significantly different McCain's actions are.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 01:42:22 PM »

Oh, but I'm sure there is some semantic nuance that the Republicans will use to show us how significantly different McCain's actions are.

Exactly.  BB is already coming up with a few.

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 01:50:33 PM »
No the War Hero that is John McCain is NOT aiding the enemy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2008, 01:51:14 PM »

He legitimized a terrorist group.

He called Hamas a legit govt.  Then he said that despite what Bush says, we do need to deal with them.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2008, 02:06:08 PM »

How do you know hes a hero?  Because he says so?  He was in a camp for years  (Probably giving blow jobs to the vietkong since hes republican)  Came out and gave some storys.

Hes wrecked more fighter jets than have been brought down during this iraq war.  And his fellow vets say he's a pussy.   Just facts.......

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 02:08:16 PM »

Precisely.  He said you have to deal with those people one way or another, which could mean talking to them, or sending a few cruise missiles their way.

Definitely a war hero.   

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 02:09:00 PM »
Precisely.  He said you have to deal with those people one way or another, which could mean talking to them, or sending a few cruise missiles their way.

Definitely a war hero.   

ROFL.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 02:09:37 PM »

How do you know hes a hero?  Because he says so?  He was in a camp for years  (Probably giving blow jobs to the vietkong since hes republican)  Came out and gave some storys.

Hes wrecked more fighter jets than have been brought down during this iraq war.  And his fellow vets say he's a pussy.   Just facts.......

Wow I just posted actual facts to Michelle Obama's thesis, and your going to refute actual government facts related to a war veteran, once again no offense but that is plain stupid. He's a war hero because he saved lives and served his country, while Michelle Obama was in college during his years of service writing about how America has no freedom and society needs to feel pity for her cause she sees herself as an outsider. haha lame

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2008, 02:13:07 PM »
Wow I just posted actual facts to Michelle Obama's thesis, and your going to refute actual government facts related to a war veteran, once again no offense but that is plain stupid. He's a war hero because he saved lives and served his country, while Michelle Obama was in college during his years of service writing about how America has no freedom and society needs to feel pity for her cause she sees herself as an outsider. haha lame

Service? Ah, so that's what they're calling getting your ass kicked (for no good reason) by a bunch of Vietnamese these days.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2008, 02:13:41 PM »

How did he save lives??   His commrades hate him...and hes a jet wrecker........ ;D