Author Topic: I went BBQing in da woods today  (Read 6852 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: I went BBQing in da woods today
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2008, 11:20:42 PM »
100mg of dbol to weigh 180lbs.

I'd be a vegetarian too.
No my friend. 5 weeks of dbol at 100 mg a day takes me from 180 lbs to 217 lbs. Add test at 250 mg EOD and it takes me to 230 lbs...add deca at 600 mg a week and I get to 240-245 . That's how it worked always for me and it's the staple to add mass . Ask gh15 .

180 lbs

5 weeks of dbol later ... 215 lbs

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2008, 11:29:54 PM »
I did injure my back but either way I would've stopped bodybuilding and eating like crazy...you guys should try detoxing your bodies sometimes . Here's what I have my clients do :

3 days of nuthin but apples peeled and spring water, at the end of the 3rd day, 50 ml of olive oil. 20 hour fast with nothing but spring water then a colon cleansing. Try it and let me know how you feel. There's literally a ton of bad shit inside you that you need to get out.

( you need to find a spring for water since both tap and bottled water are contaminated with agents that are pounding you psyche into submission )

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2008, 11:36:25 PM »
I did injure my back but either way I would've stopped bodybuilding and eating like crazy...you guys should try detoxing your bodies sometimes . Here's what I have my clients do :

3 days of nuthin but apples peeled and spring water, at the end of the 3rd day, 50 ml of olive oil. 20 hour fast with nothing but spring water then a colon cleansing. Try it and let me know how you feel. There's literally a ton of bad shit inside you that you need to get out.

( you need to find a spring for water since both tap and bottled water are contaminated with agents that are pounding you psyche into submission )

i take lime lemon juice mixed with tabasco, black pepper and a 1 tea spoon of extra virgin olive oil, 3 times/week @ morning.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2008, 12:02:39 AM »
Tabasco and black pepper are anything but detoxing agents....think alkaline not acidic...the simple most effective way is fasting.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2008, 12:06:14 AM »
Did he really post a picture of his gf sucking his cock on here, that is so rude lol
TEAM Nasser

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2008, 12:24:29 AM »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ...... ...................

PT ~ OUT.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2008, 12:27:47 AM »
Pics were taken a few hours ago, it's sunday, it's almost midnight here in Romania, and we grilled various types of meat, bread ( toast ), I made a salad, my buddy's mom made one. They drank beer. It was a swell afternoon. At night we went to a restaurant and drank some wine and talked....As I said, it was a nice Sunday to relax outside the city in da woods.

I have not trained in months, I'm vegetarian now and I make my own bread daily. I like feeling good and not having to worry about my next meal, I also try to fast as much as I can.

I took my physical exploits to my natural limits, playing competitive tennis, squash, raquetball, and of course bodybuilding which I absolutely loved, basketball ( played for the local team in the first national division for a season in 2005 )\.But this is it.

I am looking forward to developing myself spiritually. And detoxing my body after years of abuse.

Sebastian you are a flamers dream !!, LOLZ, it just gets better & better with you, every post is something new.
Well if it's attention you wanted, it's attention you are getting.

That last pic (with the caption) makes you look very good (muffled laughter).
I better not even get into the last line of the quote above.

PT ~OUT

Growth/noob loves me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2008, 02:31:19 AM »

PT ~SAI fucking IDA - INNIT.

WTF is all that code shit at the end of your posts?  ??? I know PT = Pillow talk but whats that other stuff?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2008, 05:35:28 AM »
WTF is all that code shit at the end of your posts?  ??? I know PT = Pillow talk but whats that other stuff?

Saida = Exit in Portuguese.

Sai fucking ida = sarcasm !! ;)

PT ~ SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2008, 05:37:44 AM »
I notice this with Europeans who immigrate and live near me. They all set up picnics in parks. What's with that shit? You live in America so you can eat fast food and not deal with messy shit like bugs and trees.
$

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2008, 12:35:32 PM »
I notice this with Europeans who immigrate and live near me. They all set up picnics in parks. What's with that shit? You live in America so you can eat fast food and not deal with messy shit like bugs and trees.
:D

Someof us like nature and living healthy dude...you should give it a try.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2008, 01:56:12 PM »
Dude...Why are you wearing Capri pants...Are they hers?...lol

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2008, 02:03:24 PM »
sevaste is a great athlete.

BDG

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2008, 02:14:40 PM »

Dude that sounds to me like a crap your brains out recipe.......

WHY on earth would I want to do that.?

If you just learn moderation in the first place, you wouldn't have let the Body building pendulum swing too far in one direction, and now to correct I think you are letting it swing too far in the other...

Moderation - key to a happy life.... 
OSC

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2008, 02:43:38 PM »
maybe he bbqs alot in the woods?
I think his pics are real as it gets and pretty cool.

Here in North Georgia, we like  to BBQ and then take fat guys into the mudhole and make 'em squeel.