Author Topic: cycle question...  (Read 1303 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
cycle question...
« on: May 18, 2008, 11:21:41 AM »
is it worth it to minimize side effects (hair loss, acne)

EQ 400 week x 10 weeks
tbol 50 mg x 7 weeks

small but effective?  generally speaking,,,looking for little to no sides and a solid keepable 15? 

you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: cycle question...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 01:56:15 PM »
okay ... heres what i think you should do, since you want no sides, and solid keepable gains.

test e 500 mg  per week weeks 1-12
arimidex starting one day before first injection at .5 mg every day.
propecia everyday. dont know what the doses are, but this is whats goign to block your dht related sides (hairloss)
then run tbol weeks 8-15 at 50mg each day.

look up 4th ad's protocol for hcg and pct and follow it. it has during cycle hcg injections that will make for sper quick recovery.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »
is it worth it to minimize side effects (hair loss, acne)

EQ 400 week x 10 weeks
tbol 50 mg x 7 weeks

small but effective?  generally speaking,,,looking for little to no sides and a solid keepable 15? 

Are you predisposed to hair loss mate?
Have you cycled before?
Not everyone gets acne ,just because it says "side effect" doesnt mean it will happen its just "possible" but not engraved in stone..Everyone reacts diff.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 06:58:23 PM »
I am 29, did a few back in 01 etc... not losing my hair yet, but family members went bald, so kinda pre-disposed in a way.

i am b/t the above vs 400Eq plus 500 test E

but the EQ plus tbol just looks "sexier"  ...less chance of ance, hair loss....
you are gay.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 08:24:26 PM »
I am 29, did a few back in 01 etc... not losing my hair yet, but family members went bald, so kinda pre-disposed in a way.

i am b/t the above vs 400Eq plus 500 test E

but the EQ plus tbol just looks "sexier"  ...less chance of ance, hair loss....

Well then you just may lose your hair anyway.  Its more genetic than anything. 

15 "keepable" lbs I doubt that highly, unless 14 Lbs of it is fat.  Steroids do not work that way, once the stimulis is gone you will return to normal.  Now if you never come off the gains will be "keepable"

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 08:33:20 PM »
Well then you just may lose your hair anyway.  Its more genetic than anything. 

15 "keepable" lbs I doubt that highly, unless 14 Lbs of it is fat.  Steroids do not work that way, once the stimulis is gone you will return to normal.  Now if you never come off the gains will be "keepable"

Unless you have have genetics like jim carey...and were previously a fat couch potato.....You should keep some gains.

Unless you stop working out and have a B.S. diet!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 08:40:48 PM »
Unless you have have genetics like jim carey...and were previously a fat couch potato.....You should keep some gains.

Unless you stop working out and have a B.S. diet!

Should you

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 08:48:45 PM »
Should you

Of course....that's why natural body builders that get tested for aas and have to take polygraph tests in order to see if they used in the last year.......are always taking a year off to take steroids and other anabolic drugs.

That way once they stop again....they will obviously keep some gains and be able to pass the tests again. All those natural body builders don't realy get that way naturaly.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 09:05:16 PM »
gained 30 back in 01 and kept (seriously) at least 18-20 over the next 3-4 years.  no bullshitting.
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »
well one member here told me that for and adult to have the same test levels as a natural guy my age they would need t be one about 400mg a week.    so maybe if you are still yougn and you do proper pct and do a high fat diet like anabolic diet, body opus diet, modified atkins diet....just some kind of carb rotation that allows for high cholestrol... i think one MAY be able to at least keep some of the gains

big thing though is muscle mmory, like whe luke wood shrank way down when he was sick, but only a couple months back on and he was return to normal size

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 07:11:04 AM »

Check your pm's

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 11:40:48 AM »
well one member here told me that for and adult to have the same test levels as a natural guy my age they would need t be one about 400mg a week. 

I think that's way off man.  400/wk is supraphysiological for any age.  You sure he wasn't talking about creams or patches instead of injections?