Author Topic: "Mars" is there things?  (Read 22326 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: "Mars" is there things?
« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2008, 12:46:47 AM »
I just love it when they come out with the "I don't give a fuck about what someone on the internet thinks about me" but yet don't post a pic.

Kinda contradictory.

lol, no why?

If you don't give a fuck about someone's opinion, you normally don't even ask for it, right?

If i posted my pics, it would mean i give a damn about what you think, because you would 100% look at it.  :-* :-*

Alex23

« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2008, 12:49:18 AM »
lol, no why?

If you don't give a fuck about someone's opinion, you normally don't even ask for it, right?
If i posted my pics, it would mean i give a damn about what you think, because you would 100% look at it.  :-* :-*

Why so defensive but yet so critical of others? Isn't that contradictory as well?

What do you have to skinny hide?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2008, 12:54:47 AM »
Why so defensive but yet so critical of others? Isn't that contradictory as well?

What do you have to skinny hide?

Nothing to hide, i'm very good looking. If you ever come to europe, i'll invite you on a beer or two.

As of being critical of others: Everyone who post here WANTS people to criticize them. I just do what they ask for. If someone who shoots 1000mg test per week and takes 100mg d-bol per day still looks like a natural, i will tell him so.
If you boast about how "big and strong and muscular" you are yet have 40% bf, i will tell you you're fat.

I just do as i am asked to. If you don't want to hear an opinion, do not post your pics.

Alex23

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2008, 12:56:20 AM »
Nothing to hide, i'm very good looking. If you ever come to europe, i'll invite you on a beer or two.

As of being critical of others: Everyone who post here WANTS people to criticize them. I just do what they ask for. If someone who shoots 1000mg test per week and takes 100mg d-bol per day still looks like a natural, i will tell him so.
If you boast about how "big and strong and muscular" you are yet have 40% bf, i will tell you you're fat.

I just do as i am asked to. If you don't want to hear an opinion, do not post your pics.

Meltdown.

I'm not gonna read that blubbery shit. Post a pic or shut up.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2008, 05:39:05 PM »

BOOOO OOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO OO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

You got the beefy genes while Marcel got the artistic side.  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2008, 11:27:19 PM »
You got the beefy genes while Marcel got the artistic side.  ;D

We complete each others.

Again, I have no problem how anyone looks, I don't think you should be a 250lb w/ abs monster to post on here to be respected, far from that; just don't call anyone "fat" or whatever teh flavor of the day is just to get attention but too chicken to post your own face.

Never had any problems with Marcel either... 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2008, 06:05:48 AM »
DonkeyKong just post your pic you bitch  ;D
L

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2008, 06:31:13 AM »
DonkeyKong just post your pic you bitch  ;D

Hi dave!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2008, 02:17:54 PM »

We complete each others.

Again, I have no problem how anyone looks, I don't think you should be a 250lb w/ abs monster to post on here to be respected, far from that; just don't call anyone "fat" or whatever teh flavor of the day is just to get attention but too chicken to post your own face.

Never had any problems with Marcel either... 

Once again Alex speaks the truth.
E

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »
mars we just landed on you.

whats up? still representing the republican guard? (al-Haris Al-Jamhuri)