Author Topic: when you grow tired of bodybuilding what sport will you replace it with?  (Read 2090 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
for a lot of people bodybuilding is just a phase, they get tired of it and start bowling or something like that

im sure this will happen to you too

maybe youll end up on bowlingboard.com or something like that

Z

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
for a lot of people bodybuilding is just a phase, they get tired of it and start bowling or something like that

''Real bodybuilders, never get tired of bodybuilding.''
                                                                      Hope this helps

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
how do you know? how can you possibly know what you will feel in a few years time

i bet there's a lot of stuff you used to do, that you dont do anymore
Z

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
how do you know? how can you possibly know what you will feel in a few years time

i bet there's a lot of stuff you used to do, that you dont do anymore
"That was not my quote, I'm already tired of bodybuilding "
                                                                              Hope this helps

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

I don't view it as a "sport", I look at it as necessary maintenance to keep myself in shape.  Saying "when will you quit lifting" to me is sort of like asking "when will you quit taking showers" or "when will you quit brushing your teeth".  I suppose for those who compete and go to extremes with it, it's a legitimate question, but not for me.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I guess if you were a Pro it could be a Drug Addict.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

I don't view it as a "sport", I look at it as necessary maintenance to keep myself in shape.  Saying "when will you quit lifting" to me is sort of like asking "when will you quit taking showers" or "when will you quit brushing your teeth".  I suppose for those who compete and go to extremes with it, it's a legitimate question, but not for me.

but there's numerous ways to keep in shape, in fact most people who are in shape, even great shape, are not bodybuilders.
Z

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
but there's numerous ways to keep in shape, in fact most people who are in shape, even great shape, are not bodybuilders.

Bodybuilding is the most effective and efficient for maintaining reasonable muscle size and strength.  Sure, running will maintain stamina and cardiovascular health, and I do that as well, but who the hell wants to look like a runner?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

Bodybuilding is the most effective and efficient for maintaining reasonable muscle size and strength.  Sure, running will maintain stamina and cardiovascular health, and I do that as well, but who the hell wants to look like a runner?

whatabout being a lumber jack or wrestle people in a mental hospital
Z

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
DEATH!!!
C

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
I already surf, rock climb,dirt bike and mountain bike and " bodybuilding helps with all of those, so to answer your question, sack up and go hit the gym 8)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Goddamn it, is posting on Getbig considered a sport? 

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Honestly something crazy like ultramarathons or triathalons...always have to push yourself!

Jason

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Goddamn it, is posting on Getbig considered a sport? 

Only if you take it to the extreme with over 20000 posts or 30 a day.

The Coach

Golf

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Myself I've toned down the weights and am going for a fitter look with a lot of cardio. 250 bench 300 squat is enough for what I want to do.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
I get tired of it all the time.  Adventure Racing.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
I have slowed right down I'm 40lbs lighter, train at a fitness centre not a hardcore gym and walk 5km every day i sill workout everyday just eat 3 meals instead of six and dont gas or get caught up in the scene, i still love the sport just realise that you cant do it forever and I'm happier lighter and fitter, dont think i will let go any further probably get a bit lighter again as the years go on, but will always have an interest, hugely disappointed in the direction of the sport, but not enough to not have an interest.   

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..

See Blue Hole.. This is why ,I just don't get the dieting and working out twice shit .. Eat healthy 6 days out of the week ..Work out hard once a day..Live the liife ..What you do is considered phases ..You wait til you look and smell like shit...Then you say..I'm gonna diet this gut off...
 You make it your priority ... Just make it an everyday thing you enjoy..Then you won't get tired of it ..

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Hypersexuality ;D i cum on my keyboard,by accident, yesterday and broke it  :-X
A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
im glad the phase of obsession of eating 6 big rice chicken meals and the addition of multiple supplements is behind me. without drugs and genetics its aint going to happen.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
im glad the phase of obsession of eating 6 big rice chicken meals and the addition of multiple supplements is behind me. without drugs and genetics its aint going to happen.

when everything else fail try burgers and jaegerbombs
Z

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.

bwhaha, So true.  The Kenya look went out of style years ago.

BING BANG BOOM!!
Someone feed that muthafucka. ;D
N

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Real fans of bodybuilding never stop.

Guys that get into it solely for ego related reasons inevitably lose their commitment.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"Fitness."