Author Topic: pm questions answered condensed  (Read 3486 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answered condensed
« on: May 18, 2008, 07:28:02 PM »
ok this is answers to many questions all at once regardeing hormones ,,jenifer cowen,,david palumbo,,dianabol once fuckin again i hate those dianabol quesiton and you pursposly keep askin those etc heres the answers

1. dianabol ALWAYS TASTE BITTER,,NOT SWEET NOT POPSICLE NOT LEMON NOT APERCOT ALWAYS FUCKIN BITTER WITHIIN FIRST 2-3 SECOND OF IT IN YOUR MOUTH,,YOU HAVE AN ILLUSION OF 2-3 SECOND THAT ITS SWEET DUE TO THE COATING AND THEN HOOPLA YOU HAVE BITTER MEDICINE TATSE IN YOUR MOUTH WHILE THE TABLET SHRINK IN ITS ORIGINAL SHAPE!!!!!! ANY TABLET YES NAPOSIN TOO ,,NO NAPOSIM IS NOT SWEET,,THEY ALL TASTE BITTER THEY ALL WORK WITHIN FIRST DAY AND YOU FEEL AND SEE THE GAINS EVEN IF YOURE BLIND WITHIN FIRST WEEK,,10LB ON SCALE FIRST 2 WEEKS FOR A CRIPPLE THAT DONT LIFT WEIGHT! THATS THATS

2. jenifer cowen use less,,she uses but use less! she counted a lot more on the billy retard diet but she had the muscle from past hormone an dcurrent hormone use and simply more years in the gym and consistancy in their work,,she is NOT NATURAL there is no natural in npc ,,you win nationals you know hormones like you know your weak points

3. palumbo is scam or in other wors guro,,a guro is someone that has connection  mainly to drugs and application of those drugs,,training can be done by many guros but specific guros are talked to for drugs and their applications ,,for palumbo a natural guy is a guy that use home made fine pellets in a snake oil cocktail,,doesnt matter that it makes him a beast the fella is still natural in the head of david palumbo,, he is drug guro and i put him at 7 out of 10 in the drug department since he doesnt understand specific applications of orals,,he is more of a needle fella and lack in the oral department 7 out of 10 and still nto even close to charles ,,i always put chrles as 10 out of 10 and the rest are behind

4. please dont ask me about dianabol anymore there are 50 posts i answered same question about this drug ,,live by a simple rule when it comes to dianabol always multiple by 2,,when someone tell oyu he used 30 mg naposim ....always know he uses 60 mg ...50 = 100...someone tell you he took 2 tablets dianabol  ...he took 4 ...he took thenm once a day he say? you know he took them 2 times a day ...always double and when it comes to professionals sometimes triple
fallen angel

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: pm questions answered condensed
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 07:30:31 PM »
Jen Cowan is famous!   ;)
TEAM Nasser

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 07:51:38 PM »

3. palumbo is scam or in other wors guro,,a guro is someone that has connection  mainly to drugs and application of those drugs,,training can be done by many guros but specific guros are talked to for drugs and their applications ,,for palumbo a natural guy is a guy that use home made fine pellets in a snake oil cocktail,,doesnt matter that it makes him a beast the fella is still natural in the head of david palumbo,, he is drug guro and i put him at 7 out of 10 in the drug department since he doesnt understand specific applications of orals,,he is more of a needle fella and lack in the oral department 7 out of 10 and still nto even close to charles ,,i always put chrles as 10 out of 10 and the rest are behind

What about his diet recommendations?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 07:51:43 PM »
gh15 i have a serious question for you but before letting you know about it in pm i would like to know if you would forget the past drama and answer it, since i think theres no clear answer for it yet (and its not about roids).

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 08:03:17 PM »
What's the best way for Matt C to pack on 50 pounds of muscle over the next 12 weeks, gh?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 06:55:33 AM »
so how much dianabol per day do you think is good?

Does Dianabol really taste bitter?

what are the average gains after one week?

What does your cycles look like?

Do you like germany?

thanks.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 07:01:59 AM »
What's the best way for Matt C to pack on 50 pounds of muscle over the next 12 weeks, gh?

Matt C's only remedy is to stop being a pussy and I don't think it will happen any time soon  :D

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 07:02:53 AM »
,i always put chrles as 10 out of 10 and the rest are behind

Charles Glass ?  ???

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 07:08:16 AM »

Matt C's only remedy is to stop being a pussy and I don't think it will happen any time soon  :D

I see contest prep has honed your senses to perfection, young Jedi!  Nose to the wind!  8)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 07:09:55 AM »
D-bol is the shit... with only 20mg per day I increase my weight and my strength... Real deal... too bad that I will have to diet do enter the powerlifting nationals... at this rate I would reach really heavy poundages...  :P
S

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 07:12:12 AM »
D-bol is the shit... with only 20mg per day I increase my weight and my strength... Real deal... too bad that I will have to diet do enter the powerlifting nationals... at this rate I would reach really heavy poundages...  :P

you mean you took 40 mg per day ?  :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 07:13:20 AM »

Im sorry! (i can't help myself)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 07:14:18 AM »
you mean you took 40 mg per day ?  :D

Shit, that makes it 80mg already if he admits it!!  ;D ;D

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008, 07:29:18 AM »
Im sorry! (i can't help myself)

Seems like a cool dude, what´s your point? =)

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008, 07:39:38 AM »

;D ;D

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 07:41:03 AM »
no, no  ;D only 20mg and that's it... it is much to expensive to run 80 mg per day... I would have to work only to buy Dbol...  ;)
S

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 11:13:57 AM »
THEY ALL WORK WITHIN FIRST DAY AND YOU FEEL AND SEE THE GAINS EVEN IF YOURE BLIND WITHIN FIRST WEEK,,10LB ON SCALE FIRST 2 WEEKS FOR A CRIPPLE THAT DONT LIFT WEIGHT! THATS THATS

here you say 10lbs in first couple of weeks. cant you just say it depepnds on teh body reacts to teh drug rather than giving out different number in each post  ::) oh boy you are sick

You mean to say Charles Glass is a bigger Drug Dealer than Pulambo, y do you have to bring in names

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »
Seems like a cool dude, what´s your point? =)

nice dude

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2008, 11:35:55 AM »
Do you like germany?
so, you're asking if he likes his homeland, yeah? ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2008, 11:41:05 PM »
no, no  ;D only 20mg and that's it... it is much to expensive to run 80 mg per day... I would have to work only to buy Dbol...  ;)

so you take 40mg. ::) ::)

so, you're asking if he likes his homeland, yeah? ;D

exactly!  ;D