Author Topic: BIG NATION Tonight - PAUL DILLETT & NPC JR USA CHAMP JENNY 'Beast' COWAN  (Read 5082 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
He may have. I was in Atlantic City with a dead laptop battery. Blocky was runnin' the show and switchboard. DA told me he called three times but we when we traced back all of the incoming numbers, all we got were bars on Christopher Street.
BigNationRadio.com

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
The show didn't work for me Monday night, but I left the window open and some other radio show woke me up at 3 in the morning. Why are other people broadcasting on your site Ed?
E

JasonH

• Getbig V
I'll be surprised if Squadfather calls in - that boat has sailed.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Danny, not quite sure what u meant. If you leave your radio on 1040 ESPN Radio, after Mike n Mike, you'll hear Max Kellerman and then Stephen Smith.
BigNationRadio.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I think it was John Romano who got Paul to take even more diuretics when he cramped up on stage. That's more ammo for you Special Ed.  :D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

The Squadfather didn't call in Monday night but he swore to call in Monday the 26th.  True Story!  ;)

Derek never called in. I watched the switchboard closely and never seen his area code.
?

bigmc

• Getbig V
The Squadfather didn't call in Monday night but he swore to call in Monday the 26th.  True Story!  ;)

Derek never called in. I watched the switchboard closely and never seen his area code.

epic false advertising  ::)
T

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!

You were looking for the old area code 516. Derek is now a 631 guy. He called in three times and has it all on video.
BigNationRadio.com

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
just listened to the show...Paul sounded like a pretty decent guy...This Jenny chick being natural is all well and fine but why in the world would she chose to work with the #1 drug guru(Palumbo) out there...That reallys doesn't add up