Author Topic: Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States  (Read 1246 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
« on: May 19, 2008, 05:21:47 PM »
Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »
again, this has been covered here.  He was counting the states, said he wasn't able to visit Hawaii or Alaska and one other, then said 57 instead of 47.

If this is the worst you can find, well, that's sad dude.

Tell us about how he sat in the home of William Ayers and planned this whole run for president.  That guy has been called a domestic terrorist, hasn't he?  Why did Obama start there?

Try that angle.  Making fun of his math mis-speaking, well, that makes you look desperate.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 05:31:40 PM »
That is really bad lol...  57 not counting Alaska and Hawaii too!!!

I'm still voting for him.  He's an Einstein˛ compared to Bush and his lover McCain.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 05:33:49 PM »
again, this has been covered here.  He was counting the states, said he wasn't able to visit Hawaii or Alaska and one other, then said 57 instead of 47.

If this is the worst you can find, well, that's sad dude.

Tell us about how he sat in the home of William Ayers and planned this whole run for president.  That guy has been called a domestic terrorist, hasn't he?  Why did Obama start there?

Try that angle.  Making fun of his math mis-speaking, well, that makes you look desperate.
They have no ground to stand on after supporting Bush.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 05:46:03 PM »
That is really bad lol...  57 not counting Alaska and Hawaii too!!!

I'm still voting for him.  He's an Einstein˛ compared to Bush and his lover McCain.

Voting for a intelligent man with horrid ideas about the direction of the country is no better than voting for a dimwit with a heart of gold or an excellent moral compass.

Obama would drive the country into the dirt faster than flight 93.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 07:15:01 PM »
only a certified moron would not be able to figure out that this was his attempt at a joke

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »

This Eldon dude is cracking me up.  Actually, the whole vast Republican conspiracy is cracking me up right now ;D  Running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off/chicken littles.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 07:23:12 PM »
This Eldon dude is cracking me up.  Actually, the whole vast Republican conspiracy is cracking me up right now ;D  Running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off/chicken littles.

Ha hahahahahahah...yes!  Much like how all you liberal idiots immediately run and hold each other on these boards when a getbig "neocon" says something that resembles the truth.

Very cute. ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 08:10:48 PM »
Voting for a intelligent man with horrid ideas about the direction of the country is no better than voting for a dimwit with a heart of gold or an excellent moral compass.

Obama would drive the country into the dirt faster than flight 93.
::) again, you fools have no ground to stand on talking about taking the country in a bad direction.  The only direction that's worse than the one we're on is more of the same one we're on... Hi McCain...

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 08:14:24 PM »
::) again, you fools have no ground to stand on talking about taking the country in a bad direction.  The only direction that's worse than the one we're on is more of the same one we're on... Hi McCain...

Or on top of everything..

..higher taxes

..nat'l healthcare

..even more gov't regulation

..wealth redistribution

Which is exactly where we'd be headed with a Democrat worm in the white house.