Author Topic: Handicapped Division??? 202lbs and Under Discussion  (Read 4075 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Handicapped Division??? 202lbs and Under Discussion
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2008, 04:56:26 PM »
I think Lonnie was talking about the promoter's point of view, in which if you need $10,000 prize money, plus other expenses, does the added expenses justify the increased crowd that may or not may happen.

I think the 202lb division is a good idea, as it can showcase smaller physiques - but it all depends if you have a sponsor of that particular contest.

I think it's a horrible idea.  Like all other aspects of the egalitarian fraud, it simply dumbs people down to the level of the weakest in society.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2008, 05:04:13 PM »
As usual, LT is right. Maybe Bob was a midget in his former life and he's having flashbacks.
BigNationRadio.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »
As usual, LT is right. Maybe Bob was a midget in his former life and he's having flashbacks.

What do you believe LT is right about?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2008, 06:07:54 PM »
LT is right about most things he thinks the small guys should take up Ping Pong.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2008, 11:14:04 PM »
People will never let Bob live that one down, will they? :)

Actually its only people who have zero clue what to look for on a bodybuilding stage...Most people would love to have the body that Rusty displayed...Truth is, its not a 21st century pro bodybuilding physique...If we all go back to the 70's standards, then Rusty would have been top 5 no problem...

Truth is, Rusty came in at over 5% bodyfat...Almost as if he had one to many COLT 45's the night before ;)