Author Topic: Trenbolone Acetate questions....  (Read 1190 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Trenbolone Acetate questions....
« on: May 20, 2008, 07:49:48 AM »
Hey guys just want to hear some opinions on tren.

- Whats your experience with this drug generally and in what doses per week? gains & sides?

- What are the good manufacturers of tren around? is it difficult to be found? I heard finaject and finaject are pretty good...

- From a bulking to a cutting cycle test e/deca/dbol ---> test prop/tren/etc does that makes sense? I mean can deca be replaced completely by tren?

Thanks!

Dball

Re: Trenbolone Acetate questions....
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 08:47:42 AM »
Use the search option.  A lot of these are questions you can find easily yourself.  For steroid profiles go to www.mesorx.com   it will tell you all about tren.  and they don't make finaject anymore.  Deca can be replaced by tren theoretically, but they don't have the same properties.

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:27:18 AM »
I "loved" the stuff back in the day. Gotta mix it with test though in my opinion.  Everyone other doses usually worked pretty well for me.  I would just make the shit myself with the kits u can order online, cause it gets kinda pricey!. 

heyDBALL, is that you bro!?
FEAR THE BAPP!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 10:29:59 AM »
50-75mg/eod seems to be a pretty good safe/standard dose. You can use it either bulking or while dieting and expect good things. You can get a really good strength increase while bulking but I really like using it at the end of a diet...towards the later half. It can really help you push through a diet and give you a much harder appearance.

Like bigjohn said, making it yourself is the way to go in terms of price. If you don't make it, there's still some decent tren out there...Jinan Pharma makes tren, I've used some of their other products with success, and will try their tren before too long.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 12:57:04 PM »
Thanks guys.  :)

Dball

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 09:21:37 AM »
yessir.  Where you been bro?