Author Topic: SUP BROS!?!!  (Read 962 times)

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
SUP BROS!?!!
« on: May 20, 2008, 09:29:39 AM »
Sup guys thought I would drop by and say hello. What have u dudes been up to!? Any sweet gains, competitors come out of the S&H board yet?  Hey any of you old school dudes still around?  little O, big mike, big O, etc..?
FEAR THE BAPP!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: SUP BROS!?!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 10:12:01 AM »
Who's this guy?  ;)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 10:25:52 AM »
Sup bigjohn! Hope life is well...still pretty champion on my end.  ;D

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 10:40:46 AM »
Life is great man, but I will tell ya, I dont mind being "off" mins size and power cutts, but what is really killing me is the extra dieting and cardio I gotta do now to shred some extra lbs. I am trying to get a local fight near my hometown and I know the weight cutt is going to kill me!  My name is bigjohn and I have been clean for 4 years! haha
FEAR THE BAPP!

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 01:24:03 PM »
Whats up John! Good to see you around.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 02:20:32 PM »
Life is great man, but I will tell ya, I dont mind being "off" mins size and power cutts, but what is really killing me is the extra dieting and cardio I gotta do now to shred some extra lbs. I am trying to get a local fight near my hometown and I know the weight cutt is going to kill me!  My name is bigjohn and I have been clean for 4 years! haha

Nothing wrong with that. It may come to a shock to some on this board, but there is actually more to life then "being on."

You may have mentioned this in the past, but I can't remember. Are you done with AAS for good? Any HRT plans?

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 06:01:34 AM »
Yupp done for good bro, felt it was time for multiple reasons. I am happy with it and have wondering off to different interests that will help me stay off and what not.  But will never forget the good times while on!
FEAR THE BAPP!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 10:04:27 AM »
Sup guys thought I would drop by and say hello. What have u dudes been up to!? Any sweet gains, competitors come out of the S&H board yet?  Hey any of you old school dudes still around?  little O, big mike, big O, etc..?

Have you finished school yet, John?

The O's have left the building........

Big Mike is still here.

Can you help us find Marble?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...