Author Topic: Is it common for pros/bodybuilders to have surgical operations to remove gyno?  (Read 1416 times)

burn2live

• Getbig IV

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Wondering because I came across a site with names such as:

Palumbo
Kovacs
DA

http://www.gynecomastia-md.com/subpages/bodybuilders.html

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Yes.  What's to wonder?  You've answered your own question.

http://www.cosmetic-md.com/gynecomastia/information/bodybuilder-patients

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Wondering because I came across a site with names such as:

Palumbo
Kovacs
DA

http://www.gynecomastia-md.com/subpages/bodybuilders.html

Wow... i would think BBers would prefer to keep that kinda stuff on the down-low.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Wow... i would think BBers would prefer to keep that kinda stuff on the down-low.

Yeh, I was pretty suprised when I found it  :-\ They must have got a discount on treatment for appearing on the site  :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V

Why?  There is no stigma attached if everyone is doing it.  And everyone IS doing it.  You don't get that kind of size without drugs and you don't cycle like that without getting gyno.   It's amazing how ignorant people were before the internet ripped away the veil on this sport.  ::)

Now, just imagine the things you aren't seeing on the internet.  :-\

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Of course  ::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
I had gyno surgery in January 06.

Had about 10oz of hardened tissue removed from the left side of my chest where the problem was. The right side was fine and only required a small bit of liposuction to even things up a bit. If you've got it and it bothers you, have the surgery - I was under the knife for about three or four hours and was in hospital for 24 hours recovering. No problems.

I should point out it wasn't caused by gear use though - I'd had it since I was about 12 and training and gaining weight had just made it worse at a time when my hormones were all over the place. It looks fine now and there's a scar around my nipple area but it's barely noticeable.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

Had about 10oz of hardened tissue removed from the left side of my chest where the problem was. The right side was fine and only required a small bit of liposuction to even things up a bit. If you've got it and it bothers you, have the surgery - I was under the knife for about three or four hours and was in hospital for 24 hours recovering. No problems.

I should point out it wasn't caused by gear use though - I'd had it since I was about 12 and training and gaining weight had just made it worse at a time when my hormones were all over the place. It looks fine now and there's a scar around my nipple area but it's barely noticeable.

You shoot milk out of those big ol' titties sport?
$

spinnis

probably every damn pro almost

BayGBM

• Getbig V
probably every damn pro almost

Most 'fans' really do not realize this.  It would be news if there was a pro who didn't have it (the surgery).

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
if you look close you see it on every pro when not having alot of spraytan and shit on.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Chick did you ever get gyno

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
 ;D

Fourslot40

• Getbig II
  • DAMN!
"Re: Is it common for pros/bodybuilders to have surgical operations to remove gyno?"

DAMN!

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Any Pro with Gyno should Not have a Pro card FFS there are so many products to reduce it and the Opp for really bad gyno is a given.IFBB Pro Tony Emmott worst ever on stage Franco was up there as well.

JohnnyVegas

10oz of tissue and a 4 hour surgery and an overnight stay!

Holy fuck, you did not have gyno-you have a full grown tittie!

But if you had it since you were 12 that is full on genetic gyno. I have seen some of these surgeries where the amount of tissue removed form 15, 26, 17 year old boys could fill a milk container-I am talking baseball sized fiberous type gyno tissue. Felt sorry as fuck for those kids.

Glad you had it removed-I hope you had some sort of health insurance-I dont have shit and the surgery you had would be $10K plus easy.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
its very common , yes.