Author Topic: What Happened to the good ol Anadrol 50?  (Read 5048 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: What Happened to the good ol Anadrol 50?
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 05:59:00 PM »
Everyone likes to stack this and stack that,
But there is truely nothing like the DROL!
2 or 3 of those a day and size and strength
Gains are HUGE!

They make you jacked!!!!  Crazy pumps, tons of endurance and the size is dramatic!!!!

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 10:28:21 PM »
can anadrol be used for cutting? replacing dbol for example...

Yes, from experience it adapts to how you train

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2008, 06:25:49 PM »
Yes, from experience it adapts to how you train

Never heard of a drug adapting to how someone trains? Can you explain that one??

You still can hold water with Adrol even with the best diet and cardio plan. Be careful when using while dieting...but then again, everyone responds differently to AAS so must experiment to see what works for you

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »
Never heard of a drug adapting to how someone trains? Can you explain that one??

You still can hold water with Adrol even with the best diet and cardio plan. Be careful when using while dieting...but then again, everyone responds differently to AAS so must experiment to see what works for you
i think maybe he means what your gaols are...or more better said what your diet is...

ive never personaly used anadrol

but from what ive heard of it from guys who have used it, it is great pre contest on low calories and its also great offseason for packing on the mass

SpaceCase

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 05:54:07 PM »
There's a saying I once read: "The faster your drug of choice packs the mass on the faster it'll melt off your body. Pack it on slowly and it'll stay on longer." That piece of wisdom was meant to describe high androgens and to describe what'll happen to the mass you gained once you cease using. Whoever made that saying up had to be thinking about drugs like Anadrol.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 05:57:39 PM »
There's a saying I once read: "The faster your drug of choice packs the mass on the faster it'll melt off your body. Pack it on slowly and it'll stay on longer." That piece of wisdom was meant to describe high androgens and to describe what'll happen to the mass you gained once you cease using. Whoever made that saying up had to be thinking about drugs like Anadrol.

i think the reason something like winstrol would lead to more "keepable gains", is because A) you gain less. simply. B) it takes LONGER..   "the set point theory"..where the longer you keep a size on drugs the more likely youll hold on to the size...

so anadrol would provide more "keepable" gains if A) you didnt gain as much muscle ! (who wants that?)  B) you ran it for a longer period of time, or you ran some other aas for the periodafter you quit using adrol

but either way

i think thinking your gonna keep what you get from steroids is a misconception in and of itself. the body has a natural  limit. steroids take you past this, but when you go natural again; youve gotta go back to that natural limit.