Author Topic: a guys opinion of girls  (Read 1083 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
a guys opinion of girls
« on: May 20, 2008, 03:47:03 PM »
jaejonna posted this on the y board:

Actually i see it this way, first off who the fuck is this #### to me ? My wife ? no. My girl? no. If I dont want to see her, talk to her or whatever ..why do i HAVE to tell her  the truth ...I think she'll get the message...and lets not get it twisted, hahaha im not talkin about ONE chick im talking about 3 (for now) ....Im building a 'roster' bros..the proper roster for me contains

1. A wifey: Chick you take out, bring to events, possibly your real life girlfreind, has to be hot.

2. The whore/mistress: same attributes as wifey but knows the deal and is comfortable with that.

3. Old bitch: Some old lady/MILF that likes to suck your dick no questions ask, picks up the bill when you eat, sugar momma type, knows what she is gettin into.

4. Young bitch: Some peice of shit young girl 19-21 yrs old, dumb as hell, naive, has to have other young bitch freinds to recruit from because shelf life with young bitches are short.

5. Foriegn Bitch: Some chick that doesnt speak english well so you can do whatever and if she objects you just tell her that you told her that already, living in NYC I have alot of prospects, many of which are going to bounce from the country in an alotted time frame.

6. Too busy Bitch: These chicks arent sluts, maybe wife material, but are too busy to have a boyfreind and think your too busy too but committed to them, also they are usually calling you for the booty.

So  yeah if you get 4 out of 6 of those on lock and rotation , you should be good.
Me i prefer to always have a wifey,old bitch and young ho. 

discuss
Z

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
Re: a guys opinion of girls
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 09:31:51 PM »
Whats there to discuss?

If a woman is not paying attention enough, or dumb enough to fall for a douche like that.....well, i guess they get what they deserve. 

I've always found that boys like that...who like to "talk" a big game...are lacking in more ways than I care to know about.  It takes a man to respect women...and an even stronger man to be faithful to one woman. 

Anyone else is not worth the air we breathe.

tasha

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:57:41 PM »
Whats there to discuss?

If a woman is not paying attention enough, or dumb enough to fall for a douche like that.....well, i guess they get what they deserve. 

I've always found that boys like that...who like to "talk" a big game...are lacking in more ways than I care to know about.  It takes a man to respect women...and an even stronger man to be faithful to one woman. 

Anyone else is not worth the air we breathe.

tasha

A true man knows it's much more challenging to make one woman happy than trying to make more than one happy.

Only a real man can commit and stay faithful.

Too bad many women don't know how much power they have!

HM's 2 baht
W

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 02:55:12 AM »
Jaejonna's a player.  ::)