Author Topic: Weed before the gym?  (Read 3084 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Weed before the gym?
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 05:03:03 PM »
whatchu talkin bout willis

Charas, bitch. Hand rubbed from flowering plants.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2008, 05:04:14 PM »
i still have no clue cj...   

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2008, 05:30:01 PM »
i still have no clue cj...   

I'm talking about hashish lol

Hash made in India is made from rubbing your hands through the buds of sticky flowering weed plants. The resin becomes dark and you rub into balls, sticks or compress it into blocks. They've been doing this for 4,000 years now cuz the cannabis plant originates along the Himalayan belt. The ancient indians and chinese were the first to use it. Actually eating hash is supposed to really fuck you up.

Most of today's commercial strains actually have roots in Afghanistan. A lot of them were brought back in 70's and are rare because they were destroyed by the invading soviets. Good genes still preserved by dutch and american stoners/breeders have become what you buy on the streets today. They were crossed with a bunch of shit from mexico, south america and all over.

The history of weed is actually pretty interesting.  ;D Still probably doesn't make sense, but then again it isn't common knowledge.

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2008, 08:30:25 PM »
if im goin light and just want to get a good pump weed is great cuz i get an intense mind-body connection, but if im goin heavy i wait till after, i find that i fatigue much faster so less reps. if im blazed and have decent amount of carbs in me, i can pose for about 2-3mins and have an insane full body pump the mind-body connection is pretty cool. if u can come in tune.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2008, 09:03:54 PM »

Hash made in India is made from rubbing your hands through the buds of sticky flowering weed plants. The resin becomes dark and you rub into balls, sticks or compress it into blocks. They've been doing this for 4,000 years now cuz the cannabis plant originates along the Himalayan belt. The ancient indians and chinese were the first to use it. Actually eating hash is supposed to really fuck you up.

Most of today's commercial strains actually have roots in Afghanistan. A lot of them were brought back in 70's and are rare because they were destroyed by the invading soviets. Good genes still preserved by dutch and american stoners/breeders have become what you buy on the streets today. They were crossed with a bunch of shit from mexico, south america and all over.

The history of weed is actually pretty interesting.  ;D Still probably doesn't make sense, but then again it isn't common knowledge.
dude thats bad ass that you know all this !

yeah it makes sense too

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2008, 09:55:38 PM »

Actually most of the shti you get grown in north america aint strains from afghanistan. Strains from climates like that are sativa, they grow tall and lanky. For a good indoor grow you want indica, which is shorter and bushy.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2008, 09:57:46 PM »
Forgot to note that indica is also better for indoor or outdoor north american grows because the flowering period is shorter than sativa. Cant exactly keep flowering after first frost :P

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2008, 10:02:27 PM »
Actually most of the shti you get grown in north america aint strains from afghanistan. Strains from climates like that are sativa, they grow tall and lanky. For a good indoor grow you want indica, which is shorter and bushy.

Pure indicas can flower in little as 40 days, so no wonder the commercial drug dealers use indica dominant strains.

But sativas can provide different highs. More psychedelic highs, but most pure sativas require 130 days to flower indoors and they'll flower into october ourdoors in the n. hemisphere lol. There are sativa dominant strains out there but commercial growers wouldn't grow them unless it was for personal use.

Most of the 'elite' stuff out there are actually prized clone variations. Easy to keep weed plants alive forever if you keep them in 18 hour light cycles.

Actually, the indicas used in America are afghani. The skunk, northern lights hybrids were all indica domiant from afghanistan originally. They grow indicas overthere. Sativas grow in tropical climates, or climates of high elevation with extreme sunlight. The best indicas grow in highlands of pakistan and afghanistan.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2008, 10:52:12 PM »
ttt
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

ChinoXL

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2008, 02:39:14 AM »
because im honest ? because im not afraid to admit that i can get insecure? LOL

okay douche

sure your never self concious

aqnd my name is ronnie coleman

;D  ;D

oh i get self conscious, but not to the point of being a delusional pussy and thinking that everyone is talking about me, like yourself.  if that is your motivation and everyone's opinion matters to you and that is the guiding force behind your decision to juice and lift heavy(which is probably like cheat curling the 40's for you)than you my friend are not a good candidate for it.  you most likely are on cycle right now and because you have shit genetics  are nothing like you thought you would be and it drives you insane, so you up the dosage.  you become something a BIT more than your were and you like it.  you enjoy the compliments on your SLIGHT physique change and feel on top of the world.  you then realize that you have been 'on' for too long and perhaps encounter some sort of side that makes you think that you should maybe take some 'off' time.  that or you don't have the resources or cash to maintain your cycle.  you come off, lose every one of those five to ten pounds you gained and now you look and feel like even more of a pussy than you were BEFORE you cycled.  you then hit the depression, which by the looks of a couple of your post, drives you to suicide or something along the same 'rock bottom' lines.  you are exactly who should NOT take steroids.  you don't know anywhere near as much as you think you do kid.  take it with a grain of salt.  i don't give a shit about your life, just thought i'd put it to you at least once so you can't say that nobody told you. 

PS: you are a fucking idiot

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2008, 02:53:50 AM »
it must suck to train on weed.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2008, 02:28:58 PM »
Pure indicas can flower in little as 40 days, so no wonder the commercial drug dealers use indica dominant strains.

But sativas can provide different highs. More psychedelic highs, but most pure sativas require 130 days to flower indoors and they'll flower into october ourdoors in the n. hemisphere lol. There are sativa dominant strains out there but commercial growers wouldn't grow them unless it was for personal use.

Most of the 'elite' stuff out there are actually prized clone variations. Easy to keep weed plants alive forever if you keep them in 18 hour light cycles.

Actually, the indicas used in America are afghani. The skunk, northern lights hybrids were all indica domiant from afghanistan originally. They grow indicas overthere. Sativas grow in tropical climates, or climates of high elevation with extreme sunlight. The best indicas grow in highlands of pakistan and afghanistan.

trashganistan isnt tropical? my bad. but yeah we're in agreement. sativas great, but its just not commercially viable

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2008, 02:31:30 PM »

oh wow thanks for the essay LOL no way im gonna read that, which im sure is some lame attempt at a psychological owning...   

a owning should only take a few well worded statements and questions

when your on my level come talk to me