Author Topic: Mccain can nail Obama with this one genius move and guarantee the presidency  (Read 6735 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
All he needs to do is pick General Colin Powell to be his VP.  He would take away a boat load of the black and ethnic votes from Obama and crush him.

I'm no fan at all of McCains or the republicans but this move would just fuck obama in the ass.

youandme

• Getbig V
that would be nice

bigkid

• Getbig IV
He should pick Dr. Dre. 

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
All he needs to do is pick General Colin Powell to be his VP.  He would take away a boat load of the black and ethnic votes from Obama and crush him.

I'm no fan at all of McCains or the republicans but this move would just fuck obama in the ass.

sorry this won't work.  When Powell was being talked about as a presidential candidate he had to drop out because his history of manic depression started to surface.  He can't withstand the scrutiny.

Good idea though.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
In that case, condi rice.  ::)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

The Coach

No matter what polls indicate, Obama sealed his own presidential fate by comparing him to Reagan by saying paraphrased "Reagan met with the Soviets" his comparison was not even close to what he proposed by meeting with Iran. To top it off just the day before yesterday in a speech he said that Iran, Venezuala and Cuba were no threat and yesterday he said Iran WAS a threat and should be delt with.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
I thought you were going to talk about some Kung-fu move like "fist of a thousand stars" or "glorious lotus finger."  ???

donthate1

• Getbig II

Colin Powell is an afterthought for many Americans today.  He would not be a good VP candidate.

However, Condoleezza Rice  would be.  We would steal the black vote and also some of sexist dykes who voted for Hillary!

affy

the famous 'i ain't readin' that shit' powell picture

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yesterday in a speech he said that Iran, Venezuala and Cuba were no threat

Can you post a link to this EXACT quote?

Because either Obama just lost the race, or YOU paraphrased something ;)

Please deliver!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
No matter what polls indicate, Obama sealed his own presidential fate by comparing him to Reagan by saying paraphrased "Reagan met with the Soviets" his comparison was not even close to what he proposed by meeting with Iran. To top it off just the day before yesterday in a speech he said that Iran, Venezuala and Cuba were no threat and yesterday he said Iran WAS a threat and should be delt with.

copy paste from rushlimbaugh.com  :D
follow the arrows

knny187

• Getbig V
 ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Colin Powell is black?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Doesn't his wife have problems? Isn't that why he left the political scene?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

powell is against the bush/mccain war.

nuff said.
NT
Maybe he has a conscience?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

I disagree.  A black VP is no help in this race. If the Dems were running a white candidate, a republican could benefit by selecting a black VP because blacks, who normally vote democrat, would cross over and vote for the GOP ticket based on race.  When the Dems are running a black candidate there is no reason for them to do so, and they won't.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
In that case, condi rice.  ::)

Nope, won't help with the blacks, although could draw some women.  But there's an even bigger reason to avoid Rice...  in order to win, McCain needs to distance himself as much as possible from Bush and the current administration. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

wannahit2

• Getbig II

Here is the greatest flip flopper of them all.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Obama's not going to win. Only once has a Non-Protestant White one the presidency, and that was a Kennedy.  It's all a media ploy to get the people thinking that times are changing and create a buzz about the upcoming election.  But when the gravity sinks in that a Woman or Black would be in the White House......Gimmick=FAIL

Look for Jeb (The better Bush) to Run for Office after his daughters marry off.  JEB 2012!!!! 
\

pumpster

• Getbig V
Obama's not going to win. Only once has a Non-Protestant White one the presidency, and that was a Kennedy.  It's all a media ploy to get the people thinking that times are changing and create a buzz about the upcoming election.  But when the gravity sinks in that a Woman or Black would be in the White House......Gimmick=FAIL

He has a better than 50% chance right now, based on mccain's association with Bush and continuing support of iraq. The presidency is the dem nominee's to lose.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

Pretty stupid to assume that Blacks are voting for Obama just because.... Are whites voting for Hitlery just because she is white?? Are women voting for her simply because she is a woman? Pretty fucking stupid society if that is the gauge by which they make their decisions.

Colin Powell would not even think to come onto the stage after that disastrous LIE he told about ANTHRAX, MOBILE CHEM LABS and IMMINENT threats to america from Iraq...what an ass he turned out to be.
C

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
Word is that not only does Powell disagree with McCain on a number of issues, but that he may actually come out in support of Obama. Time will tell.

The Coach

Can you post a link to this EXACT quote?

Because either Obama just lost the race, or YOU paraphrased something ;)

Please deliver!

Slow down and read.......I said it was paraphrased.

pumpster

• Getbig V
Pretty stupid to assume that Blacks are voting for Obama just because....

Alot of them are, actually.