Author Topic: You'll really like THIS George Bush speech....  (Read 2194 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
You'll really like THIS George Bush speech....
« on: May 21, 2008, 06:28:53 PM »

I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: You'll really like THIS George Bush speech....
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »
Why do people like Coach deny the fact that Bush is both a lousy president and a bad guy?   ::)

Is he just that stupid, or is there some bias?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 07:21:32 PM »
remember the last time he ran for president, he had to take an IQ and psychological test and all that bullshit. his IQ was higher then kerrys. and if i remember correctly he was close, if not genius status-seriously.

my boss has his doctrine, smartest guy ive ever met, but when he gives a speech or gives everyone a briefing he looks like a moron. not as bad as bush can be but some people don't speak too well.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 07:32:10 PM »
remember the last time he ran for president, he had to take an IQ and psychological test and all that bullshit. his IQ was higher then kerrys. and if i remember correctly he was close, if not genius status-seriously.

my boss has his doctrine, smartest guy ive ever met, but when he gives a speech or gives everyone a briefing he looks like a moron. not as bad as bush can be but some people don't speak too well.

presenile dementia...
I hate the State.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 07:47:01 PM »
God has him in the crosshairs.  At least thats enough to get us thru the day.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 08:14:42 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 09:02:30 PM »
God has him in the crosshairs.  At least thats enough to get us thru the day.

There is no god.
I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 09:10:08 PM »

I agree, he did not whiz through yale with an undergrad in history and a mba at harvard and come out with nothing.
He really does know alot about History, but knowing foreign diplomacy and executing are two different things.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 02:19:05 PM »
Why do people like Coach deny the fact that Bush is both a lousy president and a bad guy?   ::)

Is he just that stupid, or is there some bias?

well because people like Coach dont listen to children discuss politics.  i can disagree with decisions bush has made (and believe me i can go on for days) as president but im smart enough not to buy into the "hes evil and trying to destroy the world"  bullshit that all these liberal idealogues try to spread.  hes a man trying to do a job.  he is the CEO of the largest corporation in history.  it is THE hardest job in the world.  do i think he could have done a better job?  absolutely.  im sure he does too.  but to believe that he is this evil man with malice aforethought in every decision he makes is just plain childish. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 02:45:03 PM »
well because people like Coach dont listen to children discuss politics.  i can disagree with decisions bush has made (and believe me i can go on for days) as president but im smart enough not to buy into the "hes evil and trying to destroy the world"  bullshit that all these liberal idealogues try to spread.  hes a man trying to do a job.  he is the CEO of the largest corporation in history.  it is THE hardest job in the world.  do i think he could have done a better job?  absolutely.  im sure he does too.  but to believe that he is this evil man with malice aforethought in every decision he makes is just plain childish. 

you make great points here.  One addition I'd include - part of this job description involves deception of both shareholders and competitors alike, and sometimes you have to spill some blood to meet your goals, a few small people at your company and a lot of big and small ppl of other companies.

great point tho about the CEO - it's very true.