Author Topic: NEVER SHAVE YOUR BALLS WHILE DRIVING TO WORK  (Read 1678 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
NEVER SHAVE YOUR BALLS WHILE DRIVING TO WORK
« on: May 22, 2008, 09:01:25 AM »
I needed to shave my hairy balls but had no time so decided to trim while driving.  Got pubes everywhere, on the dash, stuck in the air vents on the seats and then I nicked my sack and bled all over the white leather seats of my Astin Martin DB9.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: NEVER SHAVE YOUR BALLS WHILE DRIVING TO WORK
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 09:02:25 AM »
I needed to shave my hairy balls but had no time so decided to trim while driving.  Got pubes everywhere, on the dash, stuck in the air vents on the seats and then I nicked my sack and bled all over the white leather seats of my Astin Martin DB9.

I see you're one of the poor getbiggers.

Shame you had to settle on the DB9.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 09:04:39 AM »
I am sorry I read this thread as the image is forever burned on my brain like some horrer movie scene.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 09:08:02 AM »

Thank you!  For finally posting something serious.   For a second there I thought you were only posting to be funny, but now I see you're just here to help.

And yes, shaving your balls while driving is no laughing matter...I speak from experience.
just not good enough

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 09:08:35 AM »
This thread makes me mad.  >:(
a

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 09:11:50 AM »
Making a sarcastic/humorous thread to try to give the false impression that your previous thread on "never buy clothes on a low carb day" was also meant to be sarcastic, even though you were indeed serious.  Good strategy :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 12:02:38 PM »
Making a sarcastic/humorous thread to try to give the false impression that your previous thread on "never buy clothes on a low carb day" was also meant to be sarcastic, even though you were indeed serious.  Good strategy :)

Glad Nasser removed his cock from your mouth long enough for you to post that informative message.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 03:39:55 PM »
Yeh same thing happened in my private jet as i was flying between my office in Tokyo and my office in New York ( i own a huge company), my pilot was ill, so i had to fly the plane,i have a pilots lisense so its no problem except i had to trim my pubes while at the controls.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »

"LMAO".... ;) Perhaps, you should check your car insurance policy to see if there is a "nick sack clause"...Just a thought.... ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 03:49:21 PM »
The PeeWee Herman 'I meant to do that' ploy?   

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 11:15:01 PM »
Glad Nasser removed his cock from your mouth long enough for you to post that informative message.

he can still type with nasser's cock in his mouth

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 11:32:05 PM »
Never shave your balls, period.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 12:04:18 AM »

thats funny

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 12:08:16 AM »
Never shave your balls, period.
truth
A

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 04:22:41 AM »
ahahahah epic thread

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 04:39:08 AM »
At least, the thread isn't "Never shave your balls on a carb loading day". God knows what might happen if you're trimming your testicles and that all of a sudden the glycogen starts to kick in and your balls get huge while you're nicely shaving them and you cut yourself, etc....