Author Topic: Phil Heath: "I think Jay will win. He's already won."  (Read 5203 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: Phil Heath: "I think Jay will win. He's already won."
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 01:27:08 PM »
Vic will never ever ever ever ever ever be Mr. Olympia. He is a convicted felon and alleged federal informant. If he came in 50% better than Jay and Jay didn't even bother dieting for the show he will STILL lose to him.

The Mr. Olympia is a competition for 2nd place on.

unfortunately, you are right... :-[
!

PRO Chemical

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2008, 04:48:47 PM »

In a perfect world

1. dexter
2. wolf
3. Heath
4.Jay

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2008, 05:02:49 PM »
Great logic. Guess it only applies to the Olympia but not the Arnold.  ::)
Don't get fresh with me, Ike. It was 'MUSCLEPHONE' that told me Victor will never win because of his role as a federal informant and rap sheet. I didn't think of that myself.

Thanks, Issac!
?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2008, 05:40:35 PM »
So basically everyone here is agreeing that the Mr Olympia is fixed and that's okay with all of you, including the ones who pay thousands of dollars to go to Vegas to watch the Cutler-crowning ritual?

How about spending your money on a nice vacation to Hawaii or the Caribbean and getting the results by Musclephone?

See you all in Vegas!

No, Ed..

As you well know, (casting aside your tabloid jump to conclusion mat  ::)) nobody thinks that the situation with the olympia judging is okay.  We're just not going to endlessly wallow in the hopelessness of the rehashing the situation (or more specifically, the outrage).

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2008, 05:43:51 PM »
Don't get fresh with me, Ike. It was 'MUSCLEPHONE' that told me Victor will never win because of his role as a federal informant and rap sheet. I didn't think of that myself.

Thanks, Issac!

Wh##e...

Of course he is going to pump negative press about Vic.  Guess who would be next in line to stop his bankroll and best friend from becoming MrO? 
Oh...Monica!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2008, 06:18:54 PM »
So basically everyone here is agreeing that the Mr Olympia is fixed and that's okay with all of you, including the ones who pay thousands of dollars to go to Vegas to watch the Cutler-crowning ritual?

How about spending your money on a nice vacation to Hawaii or the Caribbean and getting the results by Musclephone?

See you all in Vegas!
no ED its the judges who said last year about the MR. O who controls the look of the Mr. O.  The standard is set based on last years winning.  I believe flex interviewed 3 judges from the Mr. O and one older fellow said, "Jay set the standard" which means if coming bloated is the standard than that the standard that everyone has to follow.  If jay came in ripped then everyone has to be more ripped than him.  Jay coming in bloated that means you have to be more bloated than jay to win.............

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
Of course Jay will win unless he is completely off

Face it what we all are looking for this year is who is gonna take it next year, i.e. has Wolf improved enough to beat Vic, is Dex 5th best, is Phil to narrow and will the I.F.B.B. forget Kai's grapefruit sodomy  :P

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2008, 08:35:47 PM »
Of course Jay will win.

I have no idea how anyone could think Dennis Wolf is either bigger or harder than Jay

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2008, 09:20:02 PM »
Of course Jay will win.

I have no idea how anyone could think Dennis Wolf is either bigger or harder than Jay

God Wolf is absolutely killing Jay there

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2008, 09:25:39 PM »
Of course Jay will win.

Jay set the standard already you just have to beat Jay let it be bloated or ripped.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2008, 12:07:52 AM »
no ED its the judges who said last year about the MR. O who controls the look of the Mr. O.  The standard is set based on last years winning.  I believe flex interviewed 3 judges from the Mr. O and one older fellow said, "Jay set the standard" which means if coming bloated is the standard than that the standard that everyone has to follow.  If jay came in ripped then everyone has to be more ripped than him.  Jay coming in bloated that means you have to be more bloated than jay to win.............
Excellent point!
BigNationRadio.com

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2008, 03:40:45 AM »
In a perfect world

1. dexter
2. wolf
3. Heath
4.Jay