Author Topic: How the Liberal Media Buried Ron Paul  (Read 944 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
How the Liberal Media Buried Ron Paul
« on: May 23, 2008, 08:05:40 AM »

Watch this video. It will be an eye opener. So how did the only real Conservative candidate in the race get buried? The Liberal media. Why? Because Ron Paul told the truth to the American people, and that scared the crap out them. The case is made with logic that cannot be refuted.

Meshelle

• Getbig II
Re: How the Liberal Media Buried Ron Paul
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 09:58:33 AM »
He is definitely being buried. On Tuesday I monitored all the major networks for results in my state. One would have thought that there was a contest only between Obama and Clinton going on. No one was even reporting Republican results. There was ONE short mention on ONE local channel giving complete election results. From the Oregon Secretary of State's site:

Statewide:
John McCain        279,821    81.36%   
Ron Paul       49,827    14.49%   
Write-in Votes    14,300    4.16%   

My county:
McCain                7,728    79.28%   
Paul                   3,523    15.76%   
Write-in              1,109    4.96%

Imagine if Ron Paul had been given any coverage. Most people I talk to still don't even know who he is.   

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 10:01:58 AM »
I can't watch the video.  Is there a transcript available?

I only ask b/c I still can't believe in this day and age that people think the media is remotely liberal.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 12:16:25 PM »
I can't watch the video.  Is there a transcript available?

I only ask b/c I still can't believe in this day and age that people think the media is remotely liberal.

The guy basically shows charts on internet searches and dates. Ron Paul was beating ALL the other canidates in searches until the corporate media started swamping the air waves with other canidates. The charts showed the parallel between canidate tv coverage and general popularity . the less exposure ron got on TV the lower the graph line went on internet searches.    The  charts verifty that it is impossible to get votes unless people hear about you. People were hearing about Ron Paul because he was getting coverage on TV, until he got too much publicity and too many people liked what he had to say and they started to choke him out out. 

The moral of the story is without TV news coverage, your chances of winning are zero. Isn't it strange how Obama started winning big time   when he was getting the most news time?                                           

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 12:31:55 PM »
The guy basically shows charts on internet searches and dates. Ron Paul was beating ALL the other canidates in searches until the corporate media started swamping the air waves with other canidates. The charts showed the parallel between canidate tv coverage and general popularity . the less exposure ron got on TV the lower the graph line went on internet searches.    The  charts verifty that it is impossible to get votes unless people hear about you. People were hearing about Ron Paul because he was getting coverage on TV, until he got too much publicity and too many people liked what he had to say and they started to choke him out out. 

The moral of the story is without TV news coverage, your chances of winning are zero. Isn't it strange how Obama started winning big time   when he was getting the most news time?                                           
What's really sad is that most people develop their opinions on the basis of television news.

Obama is a just another finger on a single presidential glove.  His "universal healthcare" is a boon to private insurance giants.  Obama is playing the political game of scratching the right backs to win.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 12:37:09 PM »
Democracy my ass.    Dictatorship/Totalitarianism.....