Author Topic: Dorian 1995 Prejudging- No Controversy, Dorian wins by far  (Read 19690 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Dorian 1995 Prejudging- No Controversy, Dorian wins by far
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2008, 06:11:54 PM »
problem is, despite ND's naive whining about how the torn bi was 'only a tad shorter' and 'barely noticable" the reality is, nothing could be farther from the truth:

a lot of people have trouble justifying dorian's post tear wins because of shots like this:

:-\

you can sugar coat it all you want, but it still looks horrible.

not knocking dorian, because he continued when he could have quit, an injury is an injury, but this does look really bad.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #126 on: May 26, 2008, 05:38:31 PM »

You ruin your own posts with ignorant blanket statements like that  ::)

I agree he was on at the 95 Olympia, I think that was his best conditioning  of his entire career, and yes he did own everyone that day.  BUT...of his Olympia wins, there is NO WAY IN HELL he should've won either 94 or 97, no matter how much you wanna argue that.  I was at the 97 Olympia, I didn't talk to one person that night who thought dorian was the winner  :-\

But if you want to talk about "Most dominate" winning...I think the man that many consider to be the greatest bodybuilder to ever live, Ronnie, might've had a few between 98 -03, choose anyone you want   ;)

You agree with everything I say and then say I ruin my posts with ignorant blanket statements?  ??? WTF? lol you agree he was the clear winner in 1995 and you agree he owned everyone that day lol am I missing something?

I personally don't think he should have won in 1997 but the judges thought otherwise and a few guys who were in attendance at the 1997 Olympia said Dorian was the clear winner.

1994 was NO contest admittedly Yates was off but still clearly the winner , Shawn Ray himself said he got the place he deserved .

and Ronnie wasn't more dominate than Dorian no way , look at the scorecards for both men over their careers , Ronnie only scored 3 of his 8 Olympia wins with straight firsts over ho-hum competition , Dorian almost received straight firsts in EVERYONE of his Olympia wins with the exception of 1994 were he won one of the posing rounds but it wasn't with a perfect score and his competition was much sharper its no coincidence that Ronnie started beating guys that were past their prime when he faced them , Ray , Dillett , Flex , Levrone ALL looked much sharper when they faced Yates .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #127 on: May 26, 2008, 05:40:28 PM »
Shawn Ray himself said he got the place he deserved  but only while still under a Weider contract.

fixed.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 26, 2008, 05:42:25 PM »
fixed.

Thats all you have  ;)  Shawn 205 pound Ray wasn't beating a 262 pound Dorian Yates , the same way Lee 176 pounds  Labrada wasn't beating a 249 pound Lee Haney

politics = weak excuse.  ;)

Shawn Ray had the option to NOT saying anything about his placing in 1994  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2008, 05:46:55 PM »
problem is, despite ND's naive whining about how the torn bi was 'only a tad shorter' and 'barely noticable" the reality is, nothing could be farther from the truth:

a lot of people have trouble justifying dorian's post tear wins because of shots like this:

:-\

you can sugar coat it all you want, but it still looks horrible.

not knocking dorian, because he continued when he could have quit, an injury is an injury, but this does look really bad.

Again it hurt ONE pose front double biceps shot , it wasn't one of his strongest muscles to begin with and like the judges said it made " no overall difference what so ever " NO OVERALL difference  ;) you need an angle to justify your ignorance and you think you have one , Dorian's size , density , dryness , and balance are so overwhelming the shorter biceps means nothing .

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #130 on: May 26, 2008, 05:49:01 PM »
Dorian's size , density , dryness , and balance are so overwhelming the shorter biceps means nothing .

hahahahahaa the shorter one isn't as significant because they both suck.

The deficit in both bicep and tricep size relative to torso is insane. His forearms are almost as big as the upper arms. :-X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 26, 2008, 05:52:06 PM »

Still good enough to beat everyone else  ;)

you're such fan-boy Dorian doesn't have the biggest biceps so he should lose the whole contest LMFAO great logic another declaration of your ignorance and bias against white bodybuilders

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2008, 05:57:46 PM »

The deficit in both bicep and tricep size relative to torso is insane. His forearms are almost as big as the upper arms. :-X

Again entertaining your stupidity I will only use it to point out your bias because its MORE than perfectly fine for Ronnie Coleman to have calves that a Ms Olympia contestant would crush and superhuge quads and you'll rave about his greatness lol

pumpster = bigot

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #133 on: May 26, 2008, 06:08:23 PM »
Still good enough to beat everyone else  ;)

you're such fan-boy Dorian doesn't have the biggest biceps so he should lose the whole contest LMFAO great logic another declaration of your ignorance and bias against white bodybuilders

holy crap is dorian getting owned by shawn there.. :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 26, 2008, 06:12:39 PM »
holy crap is dorian getting owned by shawn there.. :o

owned how? muscular bulk? 202 pounds compared to 262 pounds? NO owned in density? NO owned in dryness? NO owned in balance? NO owned in aesthetics? YES owned overall? NO

Dorian wins this pose according to how the judge contests , not how internet-fan-boys judge them , lol big arms and small waist lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2008, 06:23:58 PM »
owned how? muscular bulk? 202 pounds compared to 262 pounds? NO owned in density? NO owned in dryness? NO owned in balance? NO owned in aesthetics? YES owned overall? NO

Dorian wins this pose according to how the judge contests , not how internet-fan-boys judge them , lol big arms and small waist lol

::)

please.

how about two good arms for starters, not one torn up missing one.

tight vaccum midsection as opposed to thick bloated keg like one.

better quads

more pleasing taper.

dorian has better calves.

and is bigger.

ND, you fail to realize that size isn't everything. if it were, Greg Kovacs (dorians twin lol) would have been Mr. O. by now.

by the way, its incredibly stupid of you, a man who CLAIMS to like Haney, Paris, Flex 93 etc to NOT see that dorian is getting owned in that particular pose by shawn.

shows your incredible bias for dorian despite your supposed preferences for the 'classical physique'. ::)

because that is exactly what shawn is displaying in that shot.

not the bloated torn up mismatched monstrousity that dorian is showing.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2008, 06:29:56 PM »

please.

how about two good arms for starters, not one torn up missing one.

tight vaccum midsection as opposed to thick bloated keg like one.

better quads

more pleasing taper.

dorian has better calves.

and is bigger.

ND, you fail to realize that size isn't everything. if it were, Greg Kovacs (dorians twin lol) would have been Mr. O. by now.

by the way, its incredibly stupid of you, a man who CLAIMS to like Haney, Paris, Flex 93 etc to NOT see that dorian is getting owned in that particular pose by shawn.

shows your incredible bias for dorian despite your supposed preferences for the 'classical physique'. ::)

because that is exactly what shawn is displaying in that shot.

not the bloated torn up mismatched monstrousity that dorian is showing.. :-\

Again you just hyperfocused on what YOU think wins contests and needless to say you still have NOT grasped the concept of all rounds are physique rounds , while Shawn may have some advantages in PART of the criteria he doesn't beat Dorian in ALL of the criteria

the difference between you and I , Hulkster ( besides me being a hell of a lot more savy ) is I can separate my preferences ( aesthetic physiques ) from what wins contests . again I was dumbfounded in 1993 how Dorian beat Flex Wheeler ........until I learned how the games was played and I fully understood why and how Dorian crushed Flex .

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2008, 06:30:29 PM »

and my answer is....

.wait for it....

ND you are a moron

You want a truce? NO WAY - it would be one thing if we debating DEBATABLE topics.

But we are not.

Sorry, but saying that Dorian has better overall arms than ronnie is NOT a debatable topic. It is RETARDED.

Same with all of your other retarded arguments that serve no purpose other than to show your BLIND HATRED of ronnie.

Like:

-ronnie has small traps
-Arnold has better quads than Ronnie
-Yates has a better back double bi
-Yates has great legs
-Ronnie has small forearms
-etc etc.

The only way I would accept a truce is if you finally admitted what we all know:

you hate Ronnie and therefore will say anything, no matter how retarded (eg. Yates arms are better) just to discredit him.

Some of the stuff you say is so retarded its like saying 2+2=5.

(eg. Ronnie has worse arms than Yates).

I will never stop trying to help people realize the TRUTH, unless you admit that you want no part of it.

but I will not sit by and let someone prance around the boards spewing crap like this.

There are certain things in bodybuilding that are NOT subjective.

Dorian versus Ronnie is one of them.

Ronnie, by all accounts except yours, is much better at his best.

Give credit where credit is due or admit hate and bias.

these are your only options.

Again you just hyperfocused on what YOU think wins contests and needless to say you still have NOT grasped the concept of all rounds are physique rounds , while Shawn may have some advantages in PART of the criteria he doesn't beat Dorian in ALL of the criteria

the difference between you and I , Hulkster ( besides me being a hell of a lot more savy ) is I can separate my preferences ( aesthetic physiques ) from what wins contests . again I was dumbfounded in 1993 how Dorian beat Flex Wheeler ........until I learned how the games was played and I fully understood why and how Dorian crushed Flex .

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2008, 06:33:07 PM »
You agree with everything I say and then say I ruin my posts with ignorant blanket statements?  ??? WTF? lol you agree he was the clear winner in 1995 and you agree he owned everyone that day lol am I missing something?

I personally don't think he should have won in 1997 but the judges thought otherwise and a few guys who were in attendance at the 1997 Olympia said Dorian was the clear winner.

1994 was NO contest admittedly Yates was off but still clearly the winner , Shawn Ray himself said he got the place he deserved .

and Ronnie wasn't more dominate than Dorian no way , look at the scorecards for both men over their careers , Ronnie only scored 3 of his 8 Olympia wins with straight firsts over ho-hum competition , Dorian almost received straight firsts in EVERYONE of his Olympia wins with the exception of 1994 were he won one of the posing rounds but it wasn't with a perfect score and his competition was much sharper its no coincidence that Ronnie started beating guys that were past their prime when he faced them , Ray , Dillett , Flex , Levrone ALL looked much sharper when they faced Yates .

I'll just explain my original post, but I won't argue the other points cause I know your track record...

and I'm just not that committed  ;)

I was merely saying that the "blanket statement" was that his 95 was one of the most dominant.  I agree he deserved to win that day, I agree he owned everyone that day...but not to the point that Coleman did, which is why that was an "ignorant blanket statement."  When he won, Kevin was right behind him, along with Nasser cracking top 3 and threatening Dorian's title....  Now, who threatened Coleman's title after he won it 98???  I could even make a case for Haney, and how far ahead of the competition he was.

But dorian...well, lets just say he always got the nod.  ;)
just not good enough

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2008, 06:33:54 PM »
The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Hulkster please commit this to memory  ;)

This is how Dorian beats Ronnie , Ray , Levrone , Dillett , Wheeler , and whoever else you can imagine.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 26, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »

I'll just explain my original post, but I won't argue the other points cause I know your track record...

and I'm just not that committed  ;)

I was merely saying that the "blanket statement" was that his 95 was one of the most dominant.  I agree he deserved to win that day, I agree he owned everyone that day...but not to the point that Coleman did, which is why that was an "ignorant blanket statement."  When he won, Kevin was right behind him, along with Nasser cracking top 3 and threatening Dorian's title....  Now, who threatened Coleman's title after he won it 98???  I could even make a case for Haney, and how far ahead of the competition he was.

But dorian...well, lets just say he always got the nod.  ;)

Leverone was NO where near Yates and Nasser lol Nasser couldn't beat Yates at his worse nevermind at among his very best and the competition Dorian faced were all much closer to their primes and most were all very well conditioned

again its no coincidence that Ronnie started to beat guys that Dorian dominated when they were much sharper , hell his first Olympia he just barely beat a sub-par ( compared to 1993 ) Flex Wheeler in one of the closest Mr Olympias ever in the history of the sport .

Dorian's competition much high caliber and better conditioned , Ronnie's competition guys past their primes and the new breed? Cutler , Dexter and Gunther lol all would have been left for dead in the mid 90s

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #141 on: May 26, 2008, 06:46:25 PM »
The comparisons of the compulsory poses cannot be overemphasized
as these comparisons will help the judge to decide
which competitor has the superior physique from the standpoint of
muscular bulk, balanced development, muscular density and
definition.

Hulkster please commit this to memory  ;)

This is how Dorian beats Ronnie , Ray , Levrone , Dillett , Wheeler , and whoever else you can imagine.

yeah, because these two arms represent 'balanced development'

LOL

oh, and look how this upper body has such great definition and density LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #142 on: May 26, 2008, 06:48:08 PM »
while Shawn may have some advantages in PART of the criteria he doesn't beat Dorian in ALL of the criteria

is having two arms part of the criteria? LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #143 on: May 26, 2008, 06:52:14 PM »
ps please show me where it says you have to be better in ALL of the criteria to win a particular pose.

it has never ever been this way.

that is precisely why judges don't look at the different attributes in isolation like you do in error all the fucking time ::).

they look at the whole picture (or, are supposed to - as we have seen the judging during dorian's torn reign was not exactly idyllic).

not the individual attributes in isolation from each other..
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 26, 2008, 07:14:13 PM »
and my answer is....

.wait for it....

ND you are a moron

Pithy lol

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #145 on: May 26, 2008, 08:24:45 PM »
and my answer is....

.wait for it....

ND you are a moron ( that's a given)

Same with all of your other retarded arguments that serve no purpose other than to show your BLIND HATRED of ronnie.

Like:

-ronnie has small traps
-Arnold has better quads than Ronnie

He actually said these 2 things? LOL

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #146 on: May 26, 2008, 08:41:35 PM »

yes, and he tried to argue blatantly about it for eons ::).

the argument about the traps got destroyed when the 99 screenshots came out.

the argument about the quads died around the same time.

probably thanks to shots like this:

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #147 on: May 26, 2008, 08:47:26 PM »
check it out:

a fellow getbigger calling out ND from 2005:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=50137.0

hahahahahahahaha

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 27, 2008, 08:38:45 AM »

I said Coleman's traps APPEAR ( key word ) appear small when viewed from the front and I stand by that statement , but Hulkster needs ammunition so he justs takes shit out of context , desperation does that to some people

and the Arnold quad comment I did say but again Hulkster is taking that out of context , I think he posted pics of Ronnie where his quads weren't showing great separation and I did say Arnold did have better DEVELOPMENT NOT size ( again pay attention ) development of the quad muscles he showed much sharper and better separation

now its ironic because Hulkster is the complete idiot who claimed Ronnie's calves at the 99 Olympia were more detailed than Dorians , and the crazy part is this is NOT taken out of context , the same with his other statement that Ronnie easily beats Dorian in the grainy conditioning department lol or Dorian was the most overrated bodybuilder ever , or Ronnie dominated in 2001 by losing the whole pre-judging I mean shall I continue.? lol

Hulkster feel free to quote me just make sure its in context  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 27, 2008, 08:41:36 AM »
check it out:

a fellow getbigger calling out ND from 2005:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=50137.0

hahahahahahahaha

The traps claims is on par with his recent faux pas about Bertil weighing less than 200 lb. at the Olympia bwahaahahahaahaha