Author Topic: DAN FREEMAN  (Read 10081 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
DAN FREEMAN
« on: May 23, 2008, 08:04:54 PM »
I see him on the Ultimate Fighter (helping Ken Shamrock),but back in the day Dan was in all the bodybuilding mags (girlfriend or wife was Michelle Belinni fitness girl who was also pretty popular at the time)

i was watching Tito and Shamrock tonite and saw him and was like ohhhh so that's what happened to him

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: DAN FREEMAN
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »
Who cares ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »
lol

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 08:14:30 PM »
he was a good bodybuilder (top national guy/never went pro tho)

lol

n/m

........................ ........

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »
he was a good bodybuilder (top national guy/never went pro tho)

lol

n/m

........................ ........
The 80's are over Miguel, shouldn't you be helping around the house or something?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 08:40:21 PM »
The 80's are over Miguel, shouldn't you be helping around the house or something?

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 10:53:23 PM »
She is HOT!!!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 04:34:16 AM »
Arvilla!!!  >:(

Laura needs a foot massage PRONTO  >:( >:( >:(

Now get to work... and fetch her a glass of lemonade while you're at it!!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 05:35:04 AM »
yeah i saw him on the ultimate fighter. seemed really dumb to be honest.

PRO Chemical

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 12:16:34 PM »
I'd fuck her

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 12:19:15 PM »
yeah i saw him on the ultimate fighter. seemed really dumb to be honest.

He was a bodybuilder....need more be said? ???

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2008, 12:55:02 PM »
I was wondering who that big bastard was with Shamrock walking to the ring with him.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2008, 03:05:42 PM »
I know for a fact that Dan just liked to party too much.  E & cola were a favorite of his (so i've heard) and that's that.  I don't know him but he's well known in norcal and people say he's extremely nice.  Sad thing, the guy had talent...such is life, now he trains with Kens guys and still does personal training.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 04:02:37 PM »
I know for a fact that Dan just liked to party too much.  E & cola were a favorite of his (so i've heard) and that's that.  I don't know him but he's well known in norcal and people say he's extremely nice.  Sad thing, the guy had talent...such is life, now he trains with Kens guys and still does personal training.

Sorry, but you are way off base here. Dan is one of my oldest friends and has NEVER touched rec drugs...FACT. He and Michelle are doing great and have started a family. He is and has always been involved in local business ventures and has done quite well for himself.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 06:30:05 PM »

You know for a fact? Than you say I don`t know him. I think you know Dan and you are a liar.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 12:59:46 PM »
Sorry, but you are way off base here. Dan is one of my oldest friends and has NEVER touched rec drugs...FACT. He and Michelle are doing great and have started a family. He is and has always been involved in local business ventures and has done quite well for himself.

You know what?  Your right....I wasn't there and I doubt you where either so both of us can't say "fact"...buddy...one of his best friends went down and gave it to him all the time...I guess he just threw it away and acted messed up...so i'll take my foot out of my mouth.  But you should do the same, I doubt you held his hand everyday he went out...Plus I know for a "fact" that I can find at least 4 people back in 2000/2001 that hung out with him that where big time rollers that said he did it too...maybe they are liars...again, I wasn't there...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 01:03:37 PM »
You know what?  Your right....I wasn't there and I doubt you where either so both of us can't say "fact"...buddy...one of his best friends went down and gave it to him all the time...I guess he just threw it away and acted messed up...so i'll take my foot out of my mouth.  But you should do the same, I doubt you held his hand everyday he went out...Plus I know for a "fact" that I can find at least 4 people back in 2000/2001 that hung out with him that where big time rollers that said he did it too...maybe they are liars...again, I wasn't there...
bbd, maybe you should read this guys post..........

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 01:10:24 PM »
bbd, maybe you should read this guys post..........

What i'm saying is, if you didn't get it, is that unless you hold someones hand and basically sleep with them you can't say "fact".  How many people commit crimes and thier own family says they "know for a fact" and they get proven wrong in court.  His other "best" friends say he did...so I don't know who to believe.  But I will say that unless I seen it...it's not "fact"...so i'm done with this one.  I'm wrong for saying someone did something that I didn't see...Now, happy?  I'm out...best of luck to Dan and his business adventures

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 01:14:57 PM »
What i'm saying is, if you didn't get it, is that unless you hold someones hand and basically sleep with them you can't say "fact".  How many people commit crimes and thier own family says they "know for a fact" and they get proven wrong in court.  His other "best" friends say he did...so I don't know who to believe.  But I will say that unless I seen it...it's not "fact"...so i'm done with this one.  I'm wrong for saying someone did something that I didn't see...Now, happy?  I'm out...best of luck to Dan and his business adventures
Settle down poofster, just pointing out someone that does personally know him says he doesn't, you were using a friend of a friend type shit to knock someone you don't know down.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2008, 01:40:55 PM »
I knew Dan as well. Good guy. As good as anyone else. I'm glad he and his wife are togther still I hope they are happy.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2008, 03:24:43 PM »
 I was hoping this thread would die but it seems some like to continue to bash and assume things they really know nothing about. For the few that know me know I don`t get into pissing matches on here and would like to keep it that way, but when it comes to someone close to me I need to set the record straight.
 Many like to throw his name around like they know him because it seems cool due to his popularity in the area, but few really know Dan at all. Most of us all have "associates" we are involved with but they do not define us. I quess 29 years as a close friend gives me the edge in this discussion and while none of us are saints or claim to be perfect, he does not use rec drugs and never has.