Author Topic: What's the truth about customs and seizures.  (Read 6091 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
What's the truth about customs and seizures.
« on: May 23, 2008, 08:16:21 PM »
What's the real deal with custom if your pack gets snagged? Do they really flag your addy? So that now they have to look for every package that comes in internationally to see if your name and address is on it? Do they flag the country? The sender? Who out there is privy to the inner workings of the custom/seizure process? And what is the best way to go? Get a personal mail box? Just have it sent to your house if the amounts are small enough for personal use? I hear a lot of "informed" speculation but nothing real. I always hear how you have to clean out your house and destroy your hard drive if your pack is sitting customs because the feds are planning a controlled delivery to bust you on your $400.00 of test and dball order.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: What's the truth about customs and seizures.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 08:35:33 PM »
What's the real deal with custom if your pack gets snagged? Do they really flag your addy? So that now they have to look for every package that comes in internationally to see if your name and address is on it? Do they flag the country? The sender? Who out there is privy to the inner workings of the custom/seizure process? And what is the best way to go? Get a personal mail box? Just have it sent to your house if the amounts are small enough for personal use? I hear a lot of "informed" speculation but nothing real. I always hear how you have to clean out your house and destroy your hard drive if your pack is sitting customs because the feds are planning a controlled delivery to bust you on your $400.00 of test and dball order.
you wouldnt have time to destroy your hard drive...and you wouldnt know that the pack was seized because with a controlled delivery you wouldnt know if it was sitting at customs..it comes as it would come regularly...you would just be fuckeddd

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 10:23:39 PM »
you wouldnt have time to destroy your hard drive...and you wouldnt know that the pack was seized because with a controlled delivery you wouldnt know if it was sitting at customs..it comes as it would come regularly...you would just be fuckeddd

I was just being sarcastic about that scenario. I wanted to point out how much misinformation is out there.But I also want to know how much investment is made by LE to target personal users.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 10:25:43 PM »
i dont know anybody would destroy a harddrive, use drivecrypt and "forget" the passphrase. nobody will be able to do shit :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 10:49:57 PM »
I think the point is being sorely missed here. I am in no way implying that I believe that LE will go through the time and expense to bust a personal user for his 50 cc of test and 500 dbol tabs. I think only dealers and rec drugs are in danger. What I'd like to know is what happens when a personal user's order is seized. What records are kept if any?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 12:28:15 AM »
I think the point is being sorely missed here. I am in no way implying that I believe that LE will go through the time and expense to bust a personal user for his 50 cc of test and 500 dbol tabs. I think only dealers and rec drugs are in danger. What I'd like to know is what happens when a personal user's order is seized. What records are kept if any?

I know it's tough sometimes to get people to actualy answer you question ;D.....

I'll give it a shot. I know many sources have a delivery guarantee, that if it get's seized, and you scan the seizure letter they will resend for free....the catch is many won't resend to the same address cause they say it's flagged. So if the professional sources won't resend to the same address....customs must be flagging you address for future deliveries.

That's at least what it seems like.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 01:39:28 AM »
I know it's tough sometimes to get people to actualy answer you question ;D.....

I'll give it a shot. I know many sources have a delivery guarantee, that if it get's seized, and you scan the seizure letter they will resend for free....the catch is many won't resend to the same address cause they say it's flagged. So if the professional sources won't resend to the same address....customs must be flagging you address for future deliveries.

That's at least what it seems like.

Yes, that's how it seems to me. But I wonder how this works in the real world. As the thousands of  packs go through the belt from all around the world are the inspectors like: "Hey, keep a look out for that Pellius guy. He's trying to smuggle in some of those omnas and anabols."

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 02:07:50 AM »
Okay..Now I understand what you're saying....

I was wondering the same thing, too. If the packages had barcodes, all they would have to do is scan it, and it would come up in the computer or something.....but alot of packes are just regular mail and there is no way to scan it or anything. And if they manually searched each address in a computer it would take for ever.....

so I have no clue.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 10:29:11 AM »

They won't waste their time on a $400 personal use order.

That's nothing.

If you order in bulk in excess of 1K units of a product.........Sustanon for example, you can expect that they will consider a controlled delivery if they intercept one of your packs.

Your address will then be flagged by customs.

The only way you'll know it's a controlled delivery is that a postal inspector is delivering the Airmail to your door vs. the regular mailman.

It's always a Postal Inspector.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 11:35:36 AM »
I think most of you are missing the point here. The ammount that LE considers personal use is a lot smaller then most of us would consider personal use.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 06:01:12 PM »
I think most of you are missing the point here. The ammount that LE considers personal use is a lot smaller then most of us would consider personal use.

Right, but that is why you hire a guy like Rick Collins if you get in this kind of trouble.

He has fought and won these types of cases where the ignorant LE prosecutors try and railroad some poor kid for distributing when it's clear he only has enough for personal use.

Collins is known for making DA's look bad in court because he knows alot more about AAS than they do.

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 06:09:04 PM »
Right, but that is why you hire a guy like Rick Collins if you get in this kind of trouble.

He has fought and won these types of cases where the ignorant LE prosecutors try and railroad some poor kid for distributing when it's clear he only has enough for personal use.

Collins is known for making DA's look bad in court because he knows alot more about AAS than they do.
DIV

Just prepare to go into tremendous debt =)  But you do get what you pay for, he's the best at what he does and that's better than getting your butt hole plugged every day by a 350lb guy named Tiny every day for 25-life.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 11:36:56 AM »
Just prepare to go into tremendous debt =)  But you do get what you pay for, he's the best at what he does and that's better than getting your butt hole plugged every day by a 350lb guy named Tiny every day for 25-life.

I'm sure most people would rather pay for Collins than put their life in the hands of some typical criminal lawyer who doesn't know anything about AAS.

DIV