Author Topic: Mr GetBig 3 - Show date is official!  (Read 32183 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Mr GetBig 3 - Show date is official!
« Reply #375 on: July 18, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »
If the winners purse is $2000 or above whats wrong with the rule of him submitting to the test?
the winner pays for the test and if he fails he is stuck for the 500 bucks, if he does not fail he has a 1500 dollar profit at least!
make it a winner take all prize and runners up get supps or something..

I would have no problem paying 500 bucks when 2000 or more is waiting on the other end.

Are you entering Slayer? You can donate the drug testing money if you are not btw. Please feel free, I am sure Mindspin won't mind :)

I personally will not be donating for a drug test, as it won't shut up whiners on the board anyway. I actually compete in a tested org, but testing means little anyway. I see many of the people onstage with me are clear juicers, chicks sounding like Barry White etc. Ppl get system cleared, fake the urine and all sorts.  Anyone familiar knows users don't fail tests, morons do.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #376 on: July 18, 2008, 04:30:53 PM »
Why doesn't the greatest ever lifetime natural (meso78)  in human history enter?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #377 on: July 18, 2008, 04:31:26 PM »
Are you entering Slayer? You can donate the drug testing money if you are not btw. Please feel free, I am sure Mindspin won't mind :)

I personally will not be donating for a drug test, as it won't shut up whiners on the board anyway. I actually compete in a tested org, but testing means little anyway. I see many of the people onstage with me are clear juicers, chicks sounding like Barry White etc. Ppl get system cleared, fake the urine and all sorts.  Anyone familiar knows users don't fail tests, morons do.
I said the winner pays out of his own pocket ::)
If there is a 2000 dollar prize waiting for him and he knows he is drug free then he will cough up 500 bucks , so he can collect the 2000!

ofcourse this only works if theres a 2000 dollar prize ;)

and sure I will enter if there is a drug test in place since I have a feeling all the juicers will be coming out of the woodwork since there was 5000 bucks involved last yr ;)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #378 on: July 18, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »
I said the winner pays out of his own pocket ::)
If there is a 2000 dollar prize waiting for him and he knows he is drug free then he will cough up 500 bucks , so he can collect the 2000!

ofcourse this only works if theres a 2000 dollar prize ;)

Are you entering I asked? Since you seem so concerned about it all I thought you might be.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: July 18, 2008, 04:35:05 PM »
Are you entering I asked? Since you seem so concerned about it all I thought you might be.

if there is a test I will ;)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #380 on: July 18, 2008, 04:37:49 PM »
if there is a test I will ;)

Thanks for the answer. Wonder if you really will, or be like the other 50 people who said they would and dropped out [nothing personal againest you, just thats what ppl do as we see]

I'm only posting to pass time, I could actually care less as IMO no matter what happens they will complain anyway.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #381 on: July 18, 2008, 04:41:49 PM »
Having a postal drug test would be a complete waste of time. The other options are all too expensive and time consuming.

O

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #382 on: July 18, 2008, 04:46:13 PM »
Having a postal drug test would be a complete waste of time. The other options are all too expensive and time consuming.

Please stop posting common sense >:(

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: July 18, 2008, 04:52:03 PM »

you go to a decided upon location and present photo id and take the drug test in person!
Mindspin is a smart guy. I am sure if he wanted to , he could figure something out!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #384 on: July 18, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »
you go to a decided upon location and present photo id and take the drug test in person!
Mindspin is a smart guy. I am sure if he wanted to , he could figure something out!

LOL, are you aware of how few places there are that actually do proper WADA testing? Google it and see. Just 'going to a decided location' could mean someone flying thousands of miles. Or of course, they could do some cheesy ass doctor test which is hardly worth the time as any fool can beat that.

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #385 on: July 18, 2008, 05:02:28 PM »
I am in.  When and where do I sign up?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #386 on: July 18, 2008, 05:47:30 PM »
Blood test anyone?

Far cheaper and almost impossible to beat. Juicers simply claim to be Jehovah's Witnesses or something and drop out...

The Luke

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #387 on: July 18, 2008, 06:23:40 PM »
Why doesn't the greatest ever lifetime natural (meso78)  in human history enter?

Meso is the only person who could give Whateva any competition imo. Considering he is just a recreational lifter and hasn't went through prep ever I don't think he could beat Whateva, but there is no denying he is a freak of nature genetically speaking.
E

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: July 18, 2008, 07:34:24 PM »

what are you wearing right now baby girl?
I

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: July 18, 2008, 07:38:20 PM »
Meso is the only person who could give Whateva any competition imo. Considering he is just a recreational lifter and hasn't went through prep ever I don't think he could beat Whateva, but there is no denying he is a freak of nature genetically speaking.

Meso looks great ,if he looks as impressive in the mandatories as he looks in those pics ,it's GAMEOVER.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: July 18, 2008, 07:49:53 PM »
160lb DB bench press natural? LOL.

That would making him stronger than Ronnie Coleman prior to 1998 with no drugs. hahaha
Team Yates

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: July 19, 2008, 01:36:56 AM »
he looks great

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #392 on: July 19, 2008, 02:11:23 AM »
Is the winner tested?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #393 on: July 19, 2008, 01:06:32 PM »
so its a curse to have pressed 160 db naturally...
amongst the bb comnunity .. geez... sometimmes i regret ever posting the vids.. i dont like attention i just poseted them to share and motivate.....
so because.. i pushed 160's im a drug user  ::)
 :-\
well when i get my hands on 170's and 180's ima try to push them too
what then
some of you guys are really silly...
anyway..
whateva u look great....
very polished phsique great muscle shape
choice is an illusion

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #394 on: July 19, 2008, 03:53:04 PM »
whateva and meso have no backs which equal game over ;)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #395 on: July 19, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »
whateva and meso have no backs which equal game over ;)
actually your wrong my back is one of my standout bodyparts now...
 ;)
choice is an illusion

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: July 19, 2008, 03:59:15 PM »
actually your wrong my back is one of my standout bodyparts now...
 ;)
interesting

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #397 on: July 19, 2008, 04:09:43 PM »
If the winners purse is $2000 or above whats wrong with the rule of him submitting to the test?
the winner pays for the test and if he fails he is stuck for the 500 bucks, if he does not fail he has a 1500 dollar profit at least!
make it a winner take all prize and runners up get supps or something..

I would have no problem paying 500 bucks when 2000 or more is waiting on the other end.

It could also bring in more sponsors which in turn increases prizes and money which in turn increases competitor quality!

winners?  oh brother

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: July 19, 2008, 04:13:16 PM »
winners?  oh brother
whats the problem with the winner paying for his own drug test,
If hes gonna make alot more money when he claims his prize?

Even if its not wada, ant type of test where the entry has to go in person would be better then nothing....

mindspin just claiming there will be a drug test will probably cut out all the juice heads even if there is not really a test for fear of getbig roasting ;D!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #399 on: July 19, 2008, 04:15:04 PM »
whats the problem with the winner paying for his own drug test,
If hes gonna make alot more money when he claims his prize?

Even if its not wada, ant type of test where the entry has to go in person would be better then nothing....
k, just too much honor invites corruption