Author Topic: Spritiual thinking  (Read 1124 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Spritiual thinking
« on: May 25, 2008, 12:27:20 AM »
One thing I have learned on my honeymoon by watching other people with my wife...

Both of us love to observe people and to come to our own conclusion what they are who they are, it's a lot of fun to make up these ridicules stories for people.
But one thing i have seen here over and over again is that there are great deal of families out there that have no life left in their relationship.

Take for instance the husband that looks so bored he might want to take the easy way out and shoot himself right there, his wife is fat and looks plain ugly and he must have been drunk to get together with here in the first place.
Their life are so empty that I see them every day for at least half of the day in the business lounge working on emails so they can get away from their nagging wife and their kids.
it's frighting...
i don't want to become one of them and I know it's easy for me to talk, my wife is young good looking and fun to be with and I wonder if these guys were at the same point 10 years ago in their life?

i mean if they cannot even enjoy their holidays I shudder when i try to imagine what their daily life back at home must be like.
I think it must be of greates importance that you never loose the inner child in you and that you are always up for change and different thinks in your life.

But I also know how easy it is to let routine take over your life... you come home and you go to the gym, you come back from the gym and you are too tired to have sex or a good conversation and before you know the TV is taking over.

I think if I have one thing learned from this Honeymoon than it must be that I cannot let routine take over, I must assure that our life stays fun and entertaining.

What do you guys think?

Alex23

Re: Spritiual thinking
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 12:37:56 AM »
Gayer than looking forward for the marriage counseling coming up in about a year or two.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 12:41:30 AM »
Gayer than looking forward for the marriage counseling coming up in about a year or two.

How are you fat boy? :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 12:41:46 AM »
Stark, I get the feeling you are an emotionally fragile man.Are you sure you are not making up again the whole wife thing ?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 12:46:47 AM »
Stark, I get the feeling you are an emotionally fragile man.Are you sure you are not making up again the whole wife thing ?

You probably saw a lot of resplendences in my posts ;) Don't hate me for speaking the truth, you can learn a lot from me so don't be afraid to ask.
I can help.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 08:51:10 AM »
I know exactly what you mean. I'm 31, wifes 28, and were having the time of our lives. No kids helps a ton ( I took care of that a long time ago ;D) Been married 8 years and things are awesome. Were planning a trip to Germany if our friends remain in country. We work out together, play together, and enjoy life.
  I think some of these guys think they can still be a party animal, or just hang with there friends all the time and come home, eat, and get laid, and take off again. Make your wife your best friend, and you'll be a lot happier. If you don't want to make that kind of commitment, better be real careful who you screw around with, or even get close to. Your right when you say some of these guys looked trapped, they are, like rats, by a bad choice, a bad woman, or just a situation they don't know how to control.
 Never let a woman talk you into getting married or having kids, if you truly don't want. I told my wife over and over, just to make sure we both knew what we were getting into, that I didn't want kids. And you know what,its worked, and I'm happy 8) 8) 8)

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 12:55:39 PM »
I must assure that our life stays fun and entertaining.

agree

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 12:50:05 AM »
Stark, good gum-to-teeth ratio there.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 12:51:01 PM »
THATS STARK ?  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 01:36:05 PM »
THATS STARK ?  ;D

probably not, unless someone confirms it.