Author Topic: i think the ratio of 6eggs to 1 peice of fruit is perfect and burn it with 300  (Read 1662 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
reps with bodyweightsquats with pushups/curls ect..

the only thing is you cant smoke weed on the diet because it will make you too damn sleepy and make you want to go to bed too early and too damn cotton mouthed and will get headaches with such a routine

so the eggs and fruit and some coffee is all you need, maybe some calcium pills and some salt on the eggs to get enough sodium and plenty of water and i am the master dont forget and shall win mr getbig III

i shall lose my epic bodyfat and not smoke weed for a goodwile i screwd up last week and the weed was making me sleep 12 hours a day and thats way too much. i guess the weed has that effect (pulling the body into sleep mode trying to resist the metamorphisis from the ascension diet)the more the body moves into a crystal dense structure than a carbon normal weedsmoking structure

i smell green but ill probably not spend it on weed but on hoes

gotta throw in an epic vid for my ripped broskies and especially epic edward aka edmund falcon

and many other falcons

A

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
great athlete.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
inspirational.....

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
Will you be supplementing with anything from the MuscleTech range? Maybe a carb blocking creatine?
Seriously dude don't be bad mouthin the Dakka it got you this far didinit?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Will you be supplementing with anything from the MuscleTech range? Maybe a carb blocking creatine?

the past 8 years ive never reached stellar conditioning always been about 15-20 pounds from that shredded look

the weed is only good if you want to buzz but expect your body to want to sleep alot more when smoking if you are trying to push near the limits of perfection

i feel like im about 15-20 pounds near perfection and see with smoking weed, ill either want to sleep or mess up the 'ratio' i listed above wich i know works. for a few days straight when i was nearing perfection i was requiring waaaaaaaaaay too much sleep, the buzz was too strong for me to be awake. i think the weed wont effect you negatively when you are at a certain fitness level . but the better your fitness level gets the more that weed fvcks you up. its great for dreaming and sleeping but not for a superior fitness level. weed is certainly good to have around if you are behined in sleep and need to get in some good rest /buzz/dreams like if you bang a hoe on a saturday night and want to catch up on rest sunday and be just high and sleepin
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

all supplements are crap . all protien powders ever did was give me acne

creatine is good but it bloats you, but i dont know maybe when im leaner i may try creatine again but i aint tryin to look like im carrying extra water weight. i gotta get that epic lean chizzeld facial features
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
reps with bodyweightsquats with pushups/curls ect..

the only thing is you cant smoke weed on the diet because it will make you too damn sleepy and make you want to go to bed too early and too damn cotton mouthed and will get headaches with such a routine

so the eggs and fruit and some coffee is all you need, maybe some calcium pills and some salt on the eggs to get enough sodium and plenty of water and i am the master dont forget and shall win mr getbig III

i shall lose my epic bodyfat and not smoke weed for a goodwile i screwd up last week and the weed was making me sleep 12 hours a day and thats way too much. i guess the weed has that effect (pulling the body into sleep mode trying to resist the metamorphisis from the ascension diet)the more the body moves into a crystal dense structure than a carbon normal weedsmoking structure

i smell green but ill probably not spend it on weed but on hoes

gotta throw in an epic vid for my ripped broskies and especially epic edward aka edmund falcon

and many other falcons

Looking dense and crystal like in your posing! That ratio=lots of sex with fine assed hoes!
Spirit of Truth