Author Topic: help with first cycle  (Read 872 times)

ROGUE080

• Getbig I
help with first cycle
« on: May 25, 2008, 11:26:59 AM »
No this is not Rogue but it is his little bro again. He is still in Iraq and sends his best to everyone. I do have a question though since I just started my cycle a week ago. I injected last Saturday. Worked out on Sat.,Sun.,Mon., and Tues., but then got sick. I was in bed with a 103 temp from Wed. until last night,Sat. I am feeling better now but I did miss my second injection. I am going to go do that as soon as I send this. . . There is the background, here are the questions . . .
1) By missing my injection yesterday, will that mess anything up as far as my cycle goes?
2) My friend that I got my Test from said that the first 3 weeks are like a placebo effect anyway and that I dont even need to worry until week 3. Is that right?
3)I was only able to get 12 vials. No I cant get anymore at this time. I was going off the plan of 1vial/week for the first 3 weeks and then 2per for the remainder. Each vial is 250mg. Now since I feel behind I am concidering just going 2per week now for the remainder which will be 5 1/2 weeks. What do you guys think that I should do? I'm kinda worried though that if I do that, I will waste these 2 weeks becase of the whole "PLACEBO" thing.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Ohh yeah, almost forgot . . . my cycle "WAS" a 12 week - 250mg per of Test only.   

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
Re: help with first cycle
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 04:02:55 PM »
Dude, are you seriously talking about 250 a week? I'm not certain, but I think that will only shut down you natural production, and suplement with outside test, of the same amount. What happens when you go off?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 04:15:22 PM »
You don't need to worry about anything other then the fact that you need more test. I'd try to get my hands on at least 12 more amps.

BTW, just so you know, if you have single dose items, you have amps, not vials. Vials are the big containers, i.e. 10ml, 50ml, etc.

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 01:50:26 PM »
I believe the term for this is...... a "sloppy cycle"
FEAR THE BAPP!