Author Topic: Who here thinks...  (Read 2007 times)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Who here thinks...
« on: May 25, 2008, 03:31:30 PM »
Goudy should compete at the world cup of natural bodybuilding 2nd August?

Right, here's the thing. Goudy has been training for years (for a few months as my training partner), has incredible natural potential and is now bigger than he has ever been. I'm sure a lot of posters here have seen him develop over the last couple of years. The World Cup of Natural Bodybuilding is being held in Belfast, Northern Ireland this year, right on his doorstep. He won't ever get a better opportunity to compete. I know for a fact that if he gets onstage he will dwarf other junior competitors. Only problem is, he says he is lacking motivation and so doesn't want to do it.

I think if Goudy never competes it would be one of the greatest wastes of natural bodybuilding talent ever. What do you guys think? Also, how can he be motivated to fucking compete???!! Hopefully this thread can act as some sort of inspiration and hopefully he won't be too pissed at me for posting this!  :D Discuss

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Who here thinks...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »
He should try it.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 03:32:48 PM »
I say go for it Goudy.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 03:33:47 PM »
what are you smoking alex 23 is one of the best white nattys around !  ;D

and lets not even talk abotu the dude meso

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 03:34:47 PM »
what are you smoking alex 23 is one of the best white nattys around !  ;D

and lets not even talk abotu the dude meso

I didn't say they weren't. What I'm saying is that if Goudy doesn't compete it would be a waste

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 03:39:38 PM »
he shouldnt, and the reason is the world cup will take effect in belfast, ira will probably bomb him  ::)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »
Compete in Mr Getbig more prize Money than IFBB Pro Grand Prix shows 3rd place.Now that is a Fukin JOKE. ::)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 03:40:19 PM »
he shouldnt, and the reason is the world cup will take effect in belfast, ira will probably bomb him  ::)

lol

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 03:41:41 PM »
Compete in Mr Getbig more prize Money than IFBB Pro Grand Prix shows 3rd place.Now that is a Fukin JOKE. ::)

Yeh, he could even do that

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 03:45:23 PM »
Ha Ha not pissed off at all.

LOL at the Ra bombing the show.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 04:26:41 PM »
F*ck no. Goudy's good people. Why does he wanna ruin himself by shaving down, oiling up and parading around for schmoes. Stay the course, Goudy. Don't falter.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 04:28:25 PM »
He should do the Mr Getbig 3

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 04:42:40 PM »
I said the otehr day on this I just wanna bbuild for fun. It may change in teh future but now nope.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2008, 04:46:29 PM »
I said the otehr day on this I just wanna bbuild for fun. It may change in teh future but now nope.

So you won't tan, shave your body, rub oil into your skin, and take pictures of yourself in a thong for us? ???

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2008, 05:13:31 PM »
maybe just for you  :-*

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2008, 05:33:30 PM »
Goudy,

August 2nd is probably a little too close to get in the kind of shape to be proud of... and you shouldn't compete at anything less than the best you are capable of.

That said, the Mr GetBig 3 is on a couple of weeks after the Olympia... that's a full diet away.

Goudy for Mr GB3 I say!

The Luke

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2008, 05:40:32 PM »
Goudy,

August 2nd is probably a little too close to get in the kind of shape to be proud of... and you shouldn't compete at anything less than the best you are capable of.

That said, the Mr GetBig 3 is on a couple of weeks after the Olympia... that's a full diet away.

Goudy for Mr GB3 I say!

The Luke
who taught YOU how to diet ? LOL..     

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 12:48:01 PM »
who taught YOU how to diet ? LOL..     

...I might be a bit too fond of chocolate myself, candidizzle, but I used to be a diet guru for quite a few of the top national (natural) competitors here in Ireland. In fact Alan Pryor won the Natural Mr Ireland under my tutelage.

I've always found that the very best way to diet (for a natural) is to change your diet to wholesome wholefoods with a roughly 35:35:30 macronutrient profile and then SLOWLY, SLOWLY eek off the fat by slight, incremental modifications of carb intake.

That takes months and months of consistent dieting... the benefits however are worth it: improved metabolism and health and you get to keep most (if not all) of your muscle.

The crash dieting espoused by steroid using bodybuilders simply doesn't work for naturals... you can get ripped, but you'll end up looking like True Adonis.

The Luke

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 01:52:51 PM »
...I might be a bit too fond of chocolate myself, candidizzle, but I used to be a diet guru for quite a few of the top national (natural) competitors here in Ireland. In fact Alan Pryor won the Natural Mr Ireland under my tutelage.

I've always found that the very best way to diet (for a natural) is to change your diet to wholesome wholefoods with a roughly 35:35:30 macronutrient profile and then SLOWLY, SLOWLY eek off the fat by slight, incremental modifications of carb intake.

That takes months and months of consistent dieting... the benefits however are worth it: improved metabolism and health and you get to keep most (if not all) of your muscle.

The crash dieting espoused by steroid using bodybuilders simply doesn't work for naturals... you can get ripped, but you'll end up looking like True Adonis.

The Luke

Did alan used to powerlift?

The Luke do you remember saying if anyone wa sintereste dyou would write an article on natural measurement limits or post it. any chance please im interested.