Author Topic: What does it mean when the fatman always has the last post on every thread....  (Read 4409 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Looks like you're too cowardly to go back on the G&O.  Pathetic.  It's just as well.  We've given you this week's quota of ass raping.
You give yourself away everytime.......hahahaha h......Nothing is more pathetic then you ignoring the question.......hahahaha. ..........But I don't blame you for not answering it, cause either way you're fucked................ha hahaahh

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
You give yourself away everytime.......hahahaha h......Nothing is more pathetic then you ignoring the question.......hahahaha. ..........But I don't blame you for not answering it, cause either way you're fucked................ha hahaahh

bla bla bla, you're afraid to show your fat ugly mug up on the G&O now because we tore you three new assholes.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Um...how can I say this nicely

Whatever you are 'winning' it isn't the female vote, that's for sure.

Straight from one of Getbig's hottest.

Pumphard, sup 42 year old virgin!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
LIke I care what some white trash, paki lover thinks.  You lick these chicks asses like a desperate fool.  Instead of acting like a typical nerd in here with posts about how you would love to bang this chick or that chick, just come down to Toronto, and I'll get you banged by a hottie, even if its going to cost me.

Fury

• Getbig V
LIke I care what some white trash, paki lover thinks.  You lick these chicks asses like a desperate fool.  Instead of acting like a typical nerd in here with posts about how you would love to bang this chick or that chick, just come down to Toronto, and I'll get you banged by a hottie, even if its going to cost me.

Lick their asses? Sorry tubby, but I haven't had a direct exchange with CQ in 6+ months. Stop trying to justify your disgusting pedophile physique. A woman slapped you in your proverbial 8 chins.

You can't honestly expect any of us to believe that you haven't gotten laid in the last 10+ years without forking over hundreds of dollars, do you? Your physique is vile and revolting.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Lick their asses? Sorry tubby, but I haven't had a direct exchange with CQ in 6+ months. Stop trying to justify your disgusting pedophile physique. A woman slapped you in your proverbial 8 chins.

You can't honestly expect any of us to believe that you haven't gotten laid in the last 10+ years without forking over hundreds of dollars, do you? Your physique is vile and revolting.
You're pathetic the way you constantly post how you'd love to fuck her, and you wanna bang her.  You shouldn't torture yourself like that, every nerd must know their limitations............. .....................

Fury

• Getbig V
You're pathetic the way you constantly post how you'd love to fuck her, and you wanna bang her.  You shouldn't torture yourself like that, every nerd must know their limitations............. .....................

I'm pretty sure I've never mentioned that I'd "love to fuck" CQ. Now you're just lying through your teeth to save face. It's not surprising, you're a pathetic sack of shit with the most revolting and disgusting physique on this site. You don't work out, you're not built, your physique is shit. You're just fat.

Hahaha, I own you so badly you have to resort to blatantly lying to defend yourself. OWNED.

Quote from: CQ on May 24, 2008, 10:49:18 PM

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Who the fvck is this CQ anyway, another junky fitness competitor

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
BF, did you notice how that sick piece of garbage ran away from that thread about him on the G&O because he was getting outnumbered (as usual)? ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=216247.msg3010645#msg3010645

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
BF, did you notice how that sick piece of garbage ran away from that thread about him on the G&O because he was getting outnumbered (as usual)? ;D

You can now witness a classic example of the top coming in to protect his bottom twink.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
You can now witness a classic example of the top coming in to protect his bottom twink.

The only thing more cowardly than you avoiding that thread on the G&O is using a certain "website" to take advantage of girls

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The only thing more cowardly than you avoiding that thread on the G&O is using a certain "website" to take advantage of girls
Let me post on the G&O before you have a coronary................ hahahahahaah

Fury

• Getbig V

Hahaha, I found it pretty amusing when he tried to turn his pedophilia on you and only succeeded in massively self-owning himself and making it clear to the rest of us that he is, in-fact, a purveyor of young Thai girl gine.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Hahaha, I found it pretty amusing when he tried to turn his pedophilia on you and only succeeded in massively self-owning himself and making it clear to the rest of us that he is, in-fact, a purveyor of young Thai girl gine.
Ask your favourite top why he keeps avoiding my question........hahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
Ask your favourite top why he keeps avoiding my question........hahahah

What question is there? You claim he "surfed" a site for 10 minutes. I hate to break it to you, but the timespan you're referring to as when he surfed it is not accurate. He was busy on here pointing it out that you were a pedophile. After going back to it, the posts were deleted, showing to the world that you were actually running that account. Unlike the Getbiggers you're trying to convince, I'm not an idiot. No one believes that it wasn't your account on there. We saw the posts disappear.

In other words, you're a

PEDOPHILE

Clean yourself up you fat fuck.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
What question is there? You claim he "surfed" a site for 10 minutes. I hate to break it to you, but the timespan you're referring to as when he surfed it is not accurate. He was busy on here pointing it out that you were a pedophile. After going back to it, the posts were deleted, showing to the world that you were actually running that account. Unlike the Getbiggers you're trying to convince, I'm not an idiot. No one believes that it wasn't your account on there. We saw the posts disappear.

In other words, you're a

PEDOPHILE

HAHAHA

BF owning the shit out of a fat fuck pedo

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

In other words, you're a

PEDOPHILE

Is that what he said to you while you were giving him a rim job................The fatfuck lies even when he's getting pleasured............... ......

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Is that what he said to you while you were giving him a rim job................The fatfuck lies even when he's getting pleasured............... ......

fatman...

you're drowning here...

you fought the good fight...

time to commit seppukku...

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
fatman...

you're drowning here...

you fought the good fight...

time to commit seppukku...
Worse then you with your lat pic..............hahahah aha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Let's see your fatflaps, pumphard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
Let's see your fatflaps, pumphard.

Speaking of which.... your wife has an interesting set of flaps....

chaos

• Getbig V
Leave your mother out of this. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
Leave your mother out of this. >:(

And there we go with the standard, un-original response  ::)

Gayer than showering nude.

chaos

• Getbig V
And there we go with the standard, un-original response  ::)

Gayer than showering nude.
And this response was so original. ::)

Gayer than making a gimmick.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!