Author Topic: AWESOME ill just smoke weed after the day is done and workout is over  (Read 2563 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
masters of all times, may i adress you in this in-light-end moment. remember the suffix "end" , no i dont really think im "fully" enlightend because i havent 'end' my light yet. but as i am "in-light" i find i achieved great satisfaction in my workout routine today. the sense of euphoria is quite powerul, a sense of 'acheivment', a sense of projection of my future being sober eating eggs and bananas and working out, working my job then at night finally endulging in the herb as i reflect upon over 2000 reps completed, for this is a miles stone for johnny falcon, just the other day i did 1000 reps on legs for the FIRST TIME just as today was a FIRST TIME

perhaps the future awaits as wonderfully as it may seem in the time of "jubilee" remember as this time is hear or approaching for some of you, even term 'jubilee' was mentioned in the black crows song, wich does suck, but  does place emphasis on "jubilee". perhaps one may further to research this word for all that it may mean and speculate where this workout and eating high cholesterol is going to take us falcon broskies!

i find myself in this euphoric singing to the lyrics of this song, it feels good for my diaphram to express myself like this

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
falcon, how many hits off the bong for this post ?  :o

NT

just one actually, its not anything special im smokin, i just hold it in and im good, im super sensitive by nature, and conservationist, i do not use the earths rescources more than i need in attempt to redeem myself at every waking moment from now on out
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
shit now im not even high , im more of in a sleep state

but i was tired anyway before i smoked cause i accomplished alot today

but im glad there is less desire to smoke

and absolutley no desire at all to smoke weed during the day, interrupting my workout, because i had so much fun workin out and eating the egg and banana shakes
A

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
masters of all times, may i adress you in this in-light-end moment. remember the suffix "end" , no i dont really think im "fully" enlightend because i havent 'end' my light yet. but as i am "in-light" i find i achieved great satisfaction in my workout routine today. the sense of euphoria is quite powerul, a sense of 'acheivment', a sense of projection of my future being sober eating eggs and bananas and working out, working my job then at night finally endulging in the herb as i reflect upon over 2000 reps completed, for this is a miles stone for johnny falcon, just the other day i did 1000 reps on legs for the FIRST TIME just as today was a FIRST TIME

perhaps the future awaits as wonderfully as it may seem in the time of "jubilee" remember as this time is hear or approaching for some of you, even term 'jubilee' was mentioned in the black crows song, wich does suck, but  does place emphasis on "jubilee". perhaps one may further to research this word for all that it may mean and speculate where this workout and eating high cholesterol is going to take us falcon broskies!

i find myself in this euphoric singing to the lyrics of this song, it feels good for my diaphram to express myself like this

Damn kid you actually have good taste in music....go search limewire for this song followed by the words "trippy version" if you are a real fan you will love this version

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
 dude johnny falcon this song always makes me euphoric but like in a sense of well being/calmness  kind of way.. try singing this one..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Damn kid you actually have good taste in music....go search limewire for this song followed by the words "trippy version" if you are a real fan you will love this version
i dont even know what  limewire is weegar, i will search youtube for this song to see about this song
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
dude johnny falcon this song always makes me euphoric but like in a sense of well being/calmness  kind of way.. try singing this one..

yes candybuttwizzler singing makes me feel very good, it is our original nature to express ourselves in pure sound waves, nice song i will sing it for you baby broskie
A

The Master

• Getbig V
yes candybuttwizzler singing makes me feel very good, it is our original nature to express ourselves in pure sound waves, nice song i will sing it for you baby broskie

;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
yes after singing this song and looking at myself in the mirror animatively , i felt a breath of greatfulness as i sing the words in different tones experimenting with different voices
A

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
it's alright....

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
that was a bad ass version, wasn't it

Tombo

• Getbig V

Hey johnny have you seen Indiana Jones yet? i reckon you'd like it!

m8

• Getbig V