Author Topic: HEIKO KALLBACH IN TIMES SQUARE: THIS UGLY MOFO HAS GOT A SET OF BALLS!  (Read 54585 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
A Pro wearing a suit!  It is a hideous look!

These roided and bloated pregnant retards should stick to wearing  Jordan, string singlets, parachute pants with fanny pack or the rainbow lycra leotards....NOT the business suit!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Getbig's own Bob Chick and Tamali.  Buddies for life.

Yes, in the Golden Age we had the pair of Arnold and Franco.  Now, in the Modern Era we have Chick and The King.

m8

• Getbig V

Yes, in the Golden Age we had the pair of Arnold and Franco.  Now, in the Modern Era we have Chick and The King.

King Kamali invented the "guido" look; don't hate!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Here is George.  Yes, hanging-out in a public carpark in his thong....as usual!  And it's a sparkling thong as well!

George enjoys the rush of appearing semi-naked in large, paved allotments.  He enjoys stripping down and moving around the many vehicles that are parked there!

Alex23

George has one of those creepy smiles!  The schmoes like it though!

Out in public and doing the industry proud!

Anyone bashing on Georges farah should be considered a food source.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Armed with a man-bag, cell phone, syringe kit and a cocky smile, this 'diseased felon' is ready to do some damage!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Armed with a man-bag, cell phone, syringe kit and a cocky smile, this 'diseased felon' is ready to do some damage!

i think you are wrong, that must be some playstation equipment he is carrying along, since he is obviously on his way to some brutal workout.  ::)

Alex23

Bob Chick looking pretty Corn Fed American Boy right there.

One of the best joints to muscle belly ratio the sport has ever seen.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Many within the industry believe that this 'steroided buffoon' should also hold the equally impressive title as:

THE DUMBEST PRO ON THE PLANET.

Alex23

Many within the industry believe that this 'steroided buffoon' should also hold the equally impressive title as:

'hank wood', did you bump your pinky on the coffee table leg and feel hate for the world as a result?

io856

I wish I could be such a steroided buffoon

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Hank. Just keep on posting.

james_in_ct

• Getbig II
There are just wwwwwwaaaaayyyyy too many HATERS and CLOSETED BOYS in this forum.  You all need to just settle down and admit what you are and just enjoy life more.  No one really cares if you smoke salami...unless it's someone else who wants to smoke your salami or the salami you are smoking.  Get real and dick up.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
There are just wwwwwwaaaaayyyyy too many HATERS and CLOSETED BOYS in this forum.  You all need to just settle down and admit what you are and just enjoy life more.  No one really cares if you smoke salami...unless it's someone else who wants to smoke your salami or the salami you are smoking.  Get real and dick up.

Hi George!

I totally agree.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Seriously Hank, you make me fucking laugh..hahahah ;D
N

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Seriously Hank, you make me fucking laugh..hahahah ;D

Yeah, this dude is on a roll.. Like an owning machine.

Funny thing is that a lot pros read this site.

Even funnier is that hank is completely oblivious to any attacks. He just keeps on going.  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
It's exactly this kind of thread that keeps me logging into GB. Certainly beats all the starving kids, dead bodies, juvenile crap that's plastered all over the G&O.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL. I usually ignore the Hank rants, but some of the pic commentary is pretty good. Reminds me of that fashion thread that TA and 'Jezebel' did a few years ago.   :)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
It's exactly this kind of thread that keeps me logging into GB. Certainly beats all the starving kids, dead bodies, juvenile crap that's plastered all over the G&O.
No, that's the good stuff.
N

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
you dont like the retarded maturation themed threads?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Yeah, this dude is on a roll.. Like an owning machine.

Funny thing is that a lot pros read this site.

Even funnier is that hank is completely oblivious to any attacks. He just keeps on going.  ;D

he only responds to pros or competitors

E
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
he only responds to pros or competitors

E
::)  i've been here awhile too

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
::)  i've been here awhile too

he responds to you? what are you saying?

E
E

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Here is George.  Yes, hanging-out in a public carpark in his thong....as usual!  And it's a sparkling thong as well!

George enjoys the rush of appearing semi-naked in large, paved allotments.  He enjoys stripping down and moving around the many vehicles that are parked there!

;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
he responds to you? what are you saying?

E
yes "he" has in several instances