Author Topic: Ron Paul supporters, we are going to the covention, invited or not!  (Read 7279 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
In a disgusting display of ignorance the Nevada State covention will choose not to reconvene and send no delegates rather than send Ron Paul delegates.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You going to the march on July 12?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
You going to the march on July 12?

I'll be there. I figure why just bitch about something and not do anything? Some might say a march won't do a thing to change the current system but everything starts with a first step and some exposure. A march that has tens of thousends of people will bring that exposure and it sends a message to others that they are not alone in questioning  a system that threw them overboard years ago. We can unite and share ideas and information. I'm travelling from the other side of the country.

You going?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I'll be there. I figure why just bitch about something and not do anything? Some might say a march won't do a thing to change the current system but everything starts with a first step and some exposure. A march that has tens of thousends of people will bring that exposure and it sends a message to others that they are not alone in questioning  a system that threw them overboard years ago. We can unite and share ideas and information. I'm travelling from the other side of the country.

You going?

I would but I don't live in the states. That said, I wish everyone good luck. America is finished but perhaps this is a sign of what will arise from the ashes.
I hate the State.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Yep, I'm about a little over an hour from DC.  If you want to meetup, or need help finding a place to stay send me a PM and I'll get you my email address.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

You going?

We ought to get some cool signs made.  Think of some slogans and I can have the local graphic design place print them up for us.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Yep, I'm about a little over an hour from DC.  If you want to meetup, or need help finding a place to stay send me a PM and I'll get you my email address.

Thanks! I'll let you know how it works out for me but I think my friends and I have things worked out. Either way, I'll stay in touch and and try to hook up with one of the getbig crew! haha

I'll be posting on some of the other forums on here to see if more getbiggers would be interested in going and meeting up.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
I would but I don't live in the states. That said, I wish everyone good luck. America is finished but perhaps this is a sign of what will arise from the ashes.

Too bad. We'll try to get some other board members to fill your shoes for the REVOLUTION!  ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
We ought to get some cool signs made.  Think of some slogans and I can have the local graphic design place print them up for us.

I don't know if you've heard about this site but it's pretty informative. Lots of traffic as you can tell by the views but i think the site is having problems allowing people to log on, at least it's a good source.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Can we bury this already?

RP stories are the most insignificant these days.

RP will never be anything other than what he is.  At least until 2012, when he's 800 years old and running for president and losing again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ron Paul supporters, we are going to the covention, invited or not!
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 08:51:06 AM »
Can we bury this already?

RP stories are the most insignificant these days.

RP will never be anything other than what he is.  At least until 2012, when he's 800 years old and running for president and losing again.

Tell me about it.  His supporters are still trying to manufacture news.  They disrupted the Republican state convention the other day over here.  Small, but vocal minority.  Disproportionate number of CT nuts.  That had to hurt his credibility.   

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 08:53:17 AM »
Tell me about it.  His supporters are still trying to manufacture news.  They disrupted the Republican state convention the other day over here.  Small, but vocal minority.  Disproportionate number of CT nuts.  That had to hurt his credibility.   

Right.. We need these people to stop "thinking" and fall back in line.

Sounds like you are enjoying that red white and blue strap-on in the ass.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 09:02:40 AM »
Right.. We need these people to stop "thinking" and fall back in line.

Sounds like you are enjoying that red white and blue strap-on in the ass.

Nah.  Just not walking around like a delusional dummy touting a (good) man for president who never had a legitimate shot to be president and whose credibility was damaged by CT nuts. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 09:10:59 AM »
Nah.  Just not walking around like a delusional dummy touting a (good) man for president who never had a legitimate shot to be president and whose credibility was damaged by CT nuts. 

We're so irrelevant that you had to comment in this thread.

He's so irrelevant that his book went to number 1 on New York best seller list and Amazon.

We're so irrelevent that Neveda wont reconvene it's state convention just so it wont allow to send the winning Ron Paul delegates, (because we're no threat appearantly  ::))

We're so irrelevant that we still get media coverage, probabaly more than ever.

Ron is so irrelavant that traders cheer his name when he questions the federal reserve chairman. 

Beach Bum thinks that people who take office shouldnt have to adhere to the constitution while those  of us that think they should are "CT'ers".

Beach Bum is an idiot.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 09:34:26 AM »
As far as this presidential race, which is what this is all about.

Ron Paul is irrelevant

As far as a voice in politics and a voice of ideas and principles:  Ron Paul is relevant.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 09:39:34 AM »
As far as this presidential race, which is what this is all about.

Ron Paul is irrelevant

As far as a voice in politics and a voice of ideas and principles:  Ron Paul is relevant.

How many times does it have to be mentioned that we don't care about putting him in the White House, we care about the ideas but how else are you going to bring attention to political ideas other than bringing them up in political situations? He happenes to be the talking head right now, who are we suppose to talk about, Clinton?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 09:43:45 AM »
How many times does it have to be mentioned that we don't care about putting him in the White House, we care about the ideas but how else are you going to bring attention to political ideas other than bringing them up in political situations? He happenes to be the talking head right now, who are we suppose to talk about, Clinton?

Start another party.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 09:55:06 AM »
Start another party.

Why should we start another party when the Republican party is our true party? We're trying to restore what its suppose to be, what it used to be.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 10:26:16 AM »
Why should we start another party when the Republican party is our true party? We're trying to restore what its suppose to be, what it used to be.

Republicans are scum, doesn't matter what they used to be. A new party is not a bad idea.
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 10:38:54 AM »
Republicans are scum, doesn't matter what they used to be. A new party is not a bad idea.

Neocons arent Republicans.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 10:39:22 AM »

Ron Paul isn't a relevant candidate anymore.
The Ron Paul supporters are certainly relevant.  You have 20 million people of all ages who know WMD was a lie, know the war is about feeding the military machine, don't trust the media, know the bigger plans of globalization, and know 911 was an inside job.  

You can't deny they exist - they raised tens of millions of bucks despite no mainstream media love.  And RP still wins 10 to 15% of every state, even as he's been written off by many and is mathematiclaly out of it.  And you have to remember - RP got a lot more votes than Rudy did ;)

Those 20 million people were probably 200,000 people in 2004.  They've grown a lot in 4 years.  And no matter who wins in Nov, these 20 million people will keep sharing their beliefs with others.  By the time 2012 rolls around, you're going to have 40 or 60 or 80 million people who want to vote 'none of the above' on the ballot.  The Ron paul Version 2.0 is going to have a monster following.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »
Neocons arent Republicans.

repub party split in 2001.

nation was 50/50, remember?

bush now has 25% approval rating, from the neoconservative people.

1/2 of repubs are now constitutionalist, isolationist, anti-war repubs.
1/2 of repubs are now neoconservatives and support war for oil, period.

The was was 51/49 in 2004.
To believe it'll be that close again, you have to believe that EVERY ONE of those 51% republicans (both neocons and constitutionalist) will stick with Mccain. 
What do you think?  If he loses just 2% of the vote, or 8% of the constitutionalists, then Obama wins.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 10:43:28 AM »

Ron Paul isn't a relevant candidate anymore.
The Ron Paul supporters are certainly relevant.  You have 20 million people of all ages who know WMD was a lie, know the war is about feeding the military machine, don't trust the media, know the bigger plans of globalization, and know 911 was an inside job.  

You can't deny they exist - they raised tens of millions of bucks despite no mainstream media love.  And RP still wins 10 to 15% of every state, even as he's been written off by many and is mathematiclaly out of it.  And you have to remember - RP got a lot more votes than Rudy did ;)

Those 20 million people were probably 200,000 people in 2004.  They've grown a lot in 4 years.  And no matter who wins in Nov, these 20 million people will keep sharing their beliefs with others.  By the time 2012 rolls around, you're going to have 40 or 60 or 80 million people who want to vote 'none of the above' on the ballot.  The Ron paul Version 2.0 is going to have a monster following.

The tide is turning everday little by little. Thats the problem with all these nay sayers, they think the public opinion of 300 million people is going to change overnight while being dumbed down everday in everyway. It's a miracle the message has spread this much under the circumstances, but you can never deny truth and in time more people will realize whats going on.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 10:50:27 AM »
The tide is turning everday little by little. Thats the problem with all these nay sayers, they think the public opinion of 300 million people is going to change overnight while being dumbed down everday in everyway. It's a miracle the message has spread this much under the circumstances, but you can never deny truth and in time more people will realize whats going on.

We are lucky to have Ron.  He does not attack others and play games.  He sticks to his principles and focuses on the message instead of comparing himself to other candidates.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 10:51:05 AM »

this is why BB and others cannot deny RP has influence.  Money talks.  He raised a shitload of it.  

It took 40 years for 80% of Americans to believe JFK was an inside job/cover up.  It only took 5 years for 80% of Americans to disbelieve the official 911 story (CNN Oct 06 poll).  Internet has changed everything.  

Trends don't lie.  Once you realize the truth about things, you don't "go back".  You do, however, spread it, and the RP folks are certainly doing that.