Author Topic: LEGAL EPHEDRA ?  (Read 3100 times)

PORKY

• Getbig III
LEGAL EPHEDRA ?
« on: May 26, 2008, 01:20:57 AM »
Anyone here remembers or knows what the name of the latest Ephedra that is supposedly legal to use? Supposedly extracted from the leaves and not the bark or root and is not banned by any FDA.
P

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: EPHEDRA - legal?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 01:27:46 AM »
lipodrene
real men= no rubbers

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: LEGAL EPHEDRA ?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 04:35:49 AM »
Go into walgreens.  Buy bronkaid for asthma.  It's that easy.

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 05:16:00 AM »
Go to almost any Pilot gas stop or Valeo gas station....plenty of legal EPHEDRINE...24 tabs per pack...two pack per day limit.

Its legal as long as it is not contained in a weight loss preparation...much better than ephedra, anyhow, surprised more here don't know this.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 06:16:16 AM »
Thanks for the insight guys...only problem is i live in Asia now and getting them from those places may be a wee bit of a problem  ;D.
Agree that straight up E's are much better than the herbal ones but getting them into the country may be a problem..unless it's in herbal form  :-\
P

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: EPHEDRA - legal?
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 10:37:35 AM »
lipodrene

not sure, but I took this stuff 2 years or so ago, and it was screwed up. Not sure if the maker was spot on with dosing. But I know he is in federal trouble, but still selling it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 10:40:55 AM »
i fucking hate those rip off 'eca" stacks that contain "mua hang" extract...thats such bullshit i could take an entire bottle of mua hang and i wouldnt feel jack shit

but yet 25 mg of bronkaid and i get a little bit more attentive.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 10:50:01 AM »
Anyone here remembers or knows what the name of the latest Ephedra that is supposedly legal to use? Supposedly extracted from the leaves and not the bark or root and is not banned by any FDA.

Ephedra Alkaloids not the same thing as straight Ephedra (not even close!)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 10:51:51 AM »
arvilla is the fountain of youth.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 11:40:33 AM »
Try this new invention, it's called google, there is a company in toronto that sells legit ephedrine. I know someone who has purchased it through them twice in the past 4 months or so and there is no issues recieving it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »
Thanks for the insight guys...only problem is i live in Asia now and getting them from those places may be a wee bit of a problem  ;D.
Agree that straight up E's are much better than the herbal ones but getting them into the country may be a problem..unless it's in herbal form  :-\

move ;D

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 12:30:59 PM »
Try this new invention, it's called google, there is a company in toronto that sells legit ephedrine. I know someone who has purchased it through them twice in the past 4 months or so and there is no issues recieving it.

I know someone who ordered from them...he got caught  :o

true story
just not good enough

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 12:32:01 PM »

living in asia you should be able to easily get it in any medical herbal store.

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2008, 08:18:30 PM »
we sell the real stuff at my gym in new jersey. it is legal. You have to fill out a form and show your license .  Its real

Moosejay

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 09:20:03 PM »
we sell the real stuff at my gym in new jersey. it is legal. You have to fill out a form and show your license .  Its real

Correct...just like in many gas stations...fill out the form, show license, and you can get up to two packs (24 tabs in each) per day.....legal as long as it is not in a weight-lose preparation.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 11:07:35 PM »
It used to be easier to order stuff from abroad without having any harrasment by the customs.Not anymore! Those guys come doan pretty hard on you,especially involving E.We used to have pharmaceutical companies producing legit E's for USD8 for 1000's BUT the government ordered them to stop production or else.... ::).Hence going the pathetic route..herbal prep! Better than nothing rite  :-\
P

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 11:12:23 PM »
move ;D
LOL! Yeah and give up the good life i have here?  ;D
P

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 08:31:22 AM »
Hi teryy

I got you msg but I was in a rush cause I had to be leave to Bahrain … I hear of it 2-3 years back … but never bothered cause if it is from leave, root, weed or what so ever … ephedrine is ephedrine and it will make you test positive regardless … even when it was legal it was in the banned substance …

Are you planning to sell them or for your own use??  Anyways if it was effective I guess we would have heard good comments about it by now since it has been in the market for over couple of years

Otherwise … how is the gym doing and how is your training ?? we can chat in the 2nd or 3rd June when I get back to Abu Dhabi …
 if we get the timing right  ;D ;D ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 08:53:34 AM »
Ephedra Alkaloids not the same thing as straight Ephedra (not even close!)

I go with Mike here. The ephedra found in LIPODRENE or STIMER-X is an extract from ephedra LEAVES and isn't the alkaloid version which was very powerful and potent as we found in the late 90's and early 2000's.

Marketing, my friends. Marketing.
?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 09:09:57 AM »

Vasopro is better.  Less Guifensen.
Bronkaid makes me feel funny.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 09:12:26 AM »

This stuff is better
http://www.buyvasoproephedrine.com/vasopro-ephedrine.html
Less guifensen

Bronkaid makes me feel weird.
Most are all show no go!

Moosejay

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 01:14:33 PM »
I go with Mike here. The ephedra found in LIPODRENE or STIMER-X is an extract from ephedra LEAVES and isn't the alkaloid version which was very powerful and potent as we found in the late 90's and early 2000's.

Marketing, my friends. Marketing.

Yes.

In business success...EVERYTHING hinges on marketing.

Not how good you or the product may be.

That being said....ephedr'INE' is best, imo.

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 05:46:38 PM »
The "legal" ephedra is most likely ephedra viridis. 

"Ephedra" is just a genus of plant species.  THere are MANY forms of ephedra, only a few of them contain ephedrine alkaloids (which is the beta agonist with psychoactive properties).  If you live in the southwest US, a few forms of the ephedra genus grow wild (the form without ephedrine alkaloids). 

Ephedrine is banned for production as a supplement.  The ephedra genus is different from ephedrine alkaloids. 

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 07:57:42 PM »
Go down to 56th and broadway, ask for a hispanic fella named Martinez.  You can get an 8ball for $180. Beats the fuck out of ephedra!! 

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 08:10:39 PM »
Go down to 56th and broadway, ask for a hispanic fella named Martinez.  You can get an 8ball for $180. Beats the fuck out of ephedra!! 

hahahahahahaha