Author Topic: Press Release: Hunger Strike - Will McCain do the right thing?  (Read 661 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Whether you agree with the 67% of Americans (and 50% of 911 commissioners) who believe the 911 story stinks, or if you believe Bush was completely honest, it doesn't matter.  This is an interesting story.  We don't see hunger strikes very often anymore.

Press Release: Phoenix 9/11 Truth Activist to Start Hunger Strike at McCain's Office

Hunger strike for 9/11 truth, Memorial Day, 5:00PM,
May 26, 2008 at the office of Senator John McCain,
5353 N. 16th St., Phoenix, AZ

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Phoenix 9/11 Truth Activist to Start Hunger Strike at McCain's Office

Phoenix, AZ, May 21, 2008 - In an effort to bring national attention to the 9/11 truth issue, Phoenix activist, Blair Gadsby, a professor of Religious Studies, plans to start a hunger strike on Memorial Day, at the Phoenix office of Senator John McCain. Gadsby is putting the spotlight on McCain because of McCain's avowed support for the official account of 9/11. McCain is the author of the foreword to the 2006 Popular Mechanics book, Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts.

Gadsby, an Arizonan who is represented by McCain, stated for the record, "I believe Mr. McCain is a man of deep integrity. He has stood up to corporate influence in campaigns and to the very powerful Military Industrial Complex in the past, and he has a record of being a maverick. That's why I've chosen to offer him this opportunity to face the issues head-on publicly. He may be one of the very, very few who have the integrity and stature to keep the military loyal and find the broad-based political support to bring about a change in our great country. But today, he is in a perilous position. By writing the Foreword to the official cover-up story, he has sided with the corrupt and war-mongering elements in our society and government. But if he can be made to see that he has been lied to, like the rest of the American people, he may be able to pull us back from the brink of an America perpetually at war. In the end, that's what this is all about - a wartime economy that is out of control. We need someone to rein it in, and I'm pinning my hopes that Senator McCain will do the right thing, and not be so desperate to become President that he will sell himself out. I only hope it's not too late."

Gadsby says he will fast until McCain agrees to give him and the Phoenix 9/11 Truth group two hours of time: one hour for presentation of evidence and facts followed by one hour of debate between leading investigators and scientists on both sides of the issue. Other 9/11 truth groups in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and New Mexico are organizing events in solidarity with Gadsby's hunger strike. More information about Professor Gadsby is available at: http://patriotsquestion911.com/professors.html.