Author Topic: happy memorial day to all veterans  (Read 2227 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: happy memorial day to all veterans
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2008, 05:26:18 PM »
So, Reese, you're another gimmick with no balls to talk shit under your main account? That's nice to know, pussy.

er no. I have just been unfortunate to see you in action with your tiresome, unoriginal and boring internet smack talk. I usually ignore you as your repartee is limited and highly predictable. I have seen many people on here mention that you smell quite badly. I would recommend that you use some kind of spray and make sure you change your workout gear more often.

HTH.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2008, 05:31:14 PM »
er no. I have just been unfortunate to see you in action with your tiresome, unoriginal and boring internet smack talk. I usually ignore you as your repartee is limited and highly predictable. I have seen many people on here mention that you smell quite badly. I would recommend that you use some kind of spray and make sure you change your workout gear more often.

HTH.
So you are openly admitting that you have no brainpower of your own and are jumping on the coattails of anonymous internet posters?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2008, 05:34:35 PM »
So you are openly admitting that you have no brainpower of your own and are jumping on the coattails of anonymous internet posters?

That's a bit rich coming from Squadfather's number 1 little dicksucker and anus rimmer. You would suck the shit out of the trailertrash loser's hole. You were jealous of fat Maggie, the trailer park whore, as you wanted to be her ;D

Thanks for playing stinky

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2008, 05:39:46 PM »
lots of respect for those that were forced to fight for freedom in ww2.

respect for the guys that were forced to fight that crazy war in SE Asia.

no respect for the would be burger flippers and low IQ retards fighting that dumb war in the Middle East. Should have worked harder at school

Actually, as a percentage of the U.S. population the "lower class" is under-represented. The middle class is by far the most represented in our armed forces followed by upper-class. Now of course this is in general over all branches, so take that as you will.

Moosejay

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2008, 05:49:47 PM »
You can see that our foreign policy hurts us more than anything.

The correct thing would be to get the hell out of the Middle East and let them kill each other. Also, stop giving billions to Israel and let them solve their own problems.

aye, my compatriot, if only that would be.....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 06:03:18 PM »

We have lost 4,000+....a tragedy, but a necessity

i disagree, its not a necessity, that war could have been avoided.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 06:07:30 PM »
that's because there are american military outposts or "bases" in japan europe and now in middle east and especially iraq  and afghanistan , that the world is at "peace" since world war 2.

hope this helps.

Moosejay

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 06:13:16 PM »
that's because there are american military outposts or "bases" in japan europe and now in middle east and especially iraq  and afghanistan , that the world is at "peace" since world war 2.

hope this helps.

Your words are largely true...our presence helps to keep calm undamaged

Nice graphics, too!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2008, 06:51:27 PM »
That's a bit rich coming from Squadfather's number 1 little dicksucker and anus rimmer. You would suck the shit out of the trailertrash loser's hole. You were jealous of fat Maggie, the trailer park whore, as you wanted to be her ;D

Thanks for playing stinky
You may want to double check your facts, ballrider, I was never a "Squaddy".

You're out of your league here, all you got is "stinky"? pfft, not worth my time until you post under your real account, pussy.

BTW, Squad must have hurt your feelings badly in order for you to bring him up three weeks after he last posted. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2008, 07:12:02 PM »
can you imagine being in sand storms, wife and kids miles away. salute to those protecting our backs while we sleep.
AND TRAIN!  we have it lucky. count your blessings......our blessings!!!!!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2008, 07:13:11 PM »
Half of the homeless people in Manhattan are veterans. How sad is that?

Of course, every freeloading shitstain with cardboard and a Sharpie served his country courageously.

Endless gratitude, absolutely, to real vets.

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2008, 07:13:38 PM »
can you imagine being in sand storms, wife and kids miles away. salute to those protecting our backs while we sleep.
AND TRAIN!  we have it lucky. count your blessings......our blessings!!!!!!!!

roc you are a patriot, baby!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2008, 07:25:30 PM »
 fuck off veterans, may 26 is my fucking holiday not you bitch asses !

:D

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2008, 07:26:58 PM »
mooose i served 3 years as a combat medic, i feel those boys over there. hard!!!!!!!!!  
   troops coming home with no legs, arms, behind in morgage,. it kills me moose..... kills me!!! we have it made. with our jobs here.  GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!