Author Topic: This has to be in the Top Ten Ownings of All time on Getbig Special Ed Vs Matt C  (Read 25160 times)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
I have found a new level of respect for Special Ed he hasn't really been owning too many geeks since he last brutalized True Adonis.

Quote from: special ed
Considering the amount of time I spent helping and and providing free advice to MattC about his legal troubles and how much business he's mooched of Ron's Getbig site, I think he has a shitload of nerve Jew-bashing here. Here's a guy that has had two Jews help him out financially and legally without asking him for a dime, and he's devoted himself to shit-talking Jews. It's not about freedom of speech, it's about being an ungrateful POS.

It's laughable watching you attempt to deflect valid criticism.

Don't compare your business to Isaac. Isaac uses real talent and original ideas to make a living. He and I enjoy ribbing each other for fun.

You actually have the nerve to ask how my valid post reflects on ME? How do your posts and website reflect on YOU? And your family? And your business associates? Like Bodybuilding.com?

Like I said Matt, they don't need your money. A review website/message board with an Alexa ranking of 125,000 isn't really making much money for you or them and I think we both know that. Nice try though.

I'm just surprised that a company as large and reputable as Bodybuilding.com would choose to do business or associate itself with Matt Canning and his website. Perhaps Bodybuilding.com's Will Weidenman is aware of it and his German ancestry takes a certain pride in Matt's posts, but I find it difficult to believe that Ryan, Russ, and Jeremy DeLuca or the new majority owners would choose to associate themselves with someone whose website exhibits such racial and religious bigotry and intolerance.

It's not as if the opinions on Matt's forums aren't his. They are. He posts anti-semitic and anti-black statements here and on his Bodybuilding.com affiliated website.

I wonder how Matt will feel when Bodybuilding.com dumps him. And then when Netrition dumps him. And then every other reputable company dumps him. I guess we'll be able to post something like this:

Persecution of Matt Canning

2008 Thrown out of Bodybuilding.com
2009 Thrown out of Netrition.com
2010 Thrown out of Europa.com
2011 Forced to apply to Thunder Bay post office.

Hmmmm...I guess it's kinda like a guy getting thrown out of one bar. I guess if he gets thrown out of several different bars, there must be a reason for it.

Matt lives in a blue collar depressed town probably devoid of Jews, Blacks, Asians and other minorities. He doesn't leave his house, doesn't have a girlfriend, and doesn't speak to many people in real life. He has a desperate need to belong. He joined the military hoping to find comraderie but found himself an outcast. He tries to fit in to society but is unable to do so in a productive way. Combine his lonely, sheltered life with his deep-rooted insecurities in his intelligence, physicality, and sexuality, and is it really any surprise he's adopted the views he has? I guess it's better than shooting up the post office, but not by much.

We're just calling a spade a 'spade'. It's one thing to lie to impress people and quite another to lie to make money off of people who believe you. Here's a sampling of your the Bullshit you peddle:

- You claim that Gaspari's SizeOn put 10lbs on you and now this new product M3 put another 10lbs on you, but the problem is that at 170 lbs, you're lucky to have gained 20 lbs since you started working out 10 years ago.

- You post horrible lifts with horrendous form and always mention that you previously did it with perfect form for more reps.

- If you weren't making money off of those BS reviews, you'd be slamming every product. It's fairly obvious that nothing has worked for you, as you look similar to most 17 year olds with a year of training under their belts.

- You're no different than a movie reviewer who says every movie is "Incredible" in the hopes of getting invited to the next premiere. Oh yeah, occasionally you slam "Howard the Duck" or "Buckaroo Bonzai" to keep it real. 

- You have mocked both Ron Avidan and the Weiders for being Jews and "controlling" the bodybuilding media, while you do everything you can to model your own business on theirs in a pathetic attempt to match their success.

- You have no original products to sell and no original ideas to offer so you "review" products to make a buck off the same kids you mock for believing a NO-Xplode ad.

- There's absolutely zero basis to believe anything you say in your reviews. Are people supposed to believe you switch supplements every two weeks and that you stop using a product that's put 10 lbs on you to start using and review a new product "for the good of humanity"?

- Your expression of hate towards Jews and Blacks is so obviously masking an inferiority complex. You truly believe that Jews are intellectually superior and Blacks are physically superior, so you are consumed with tossing around the two things you are most insecure about: Your IQ and your Strength. As pathetic as it is, it actually makes you feel better by posting "I have a 130 IQ and a 500 lb Deadlift".

- You actually derive value from stating that publicly on a message board, probably because in real life no one has ever called you intelligent or mentioned that you look strong.

- You post your lifts, not because you are proud, but because you know that no one would ever believe you could deadlift 500lbs based on your appearance. Again, it's your insecurities that causes you to post your lifts.

- You post copies of your military honors and awards like an 8-year old brags about his bowling or karate trophies.

- You're the kind of guy who has probably tried to pass the Mensa exam 5-6 times. Because we all know that nothing would make you happier than to post a copy of your Mensa certificate. With your insecurities about your own intelligence, you need external approval. Absent getting it from Mensa, you try to get it here.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
I got the quotes from here:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=216528.0

G o a t/Ed did I miss any? ;D :D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
I love this one by Mcfarland to Adonis too!
Quote from: Mcfarland
Looks like you're gearing up for another big run of your bullshit hate and anti-bodybuilding propoganda. Adam, if you're still under 170 pounds at your height, nothing's gonna have changed.  Nobody's gonna give a shit, no matter how lean, or how unconventional your methods.  End of story.   

I'm guessing that once you do achieve the most awe-inspiring, functional and universally-appreciable physiques on the planet, that you will stop saying negative things about people on the internet on a perpetual basis.  Your behavior is never seen among the truly successful. 

I wanna ask you, Adam...what price would be too much to pay for that accomplishment?  Of having built the most admired physique on the planet?  Living to 70 instead of 90 or 100?  "Risk" of incarceration?  People suspecting that you achieved that physique the "easy," or according to them, "immoral" way?  What if steroids or diet/training techniques that you do not currently employ were actually the "only" way to achieve what you are ultimately wanting to achieve?  Would you be willing to do "what it takes" then, without the ability to claim any of the methods involved as being of your own unique conception?  Would having the best physique on the planet be enough to make you feel special or appreciated?  Or could it be that you don't truly believe you have the genetics to create the true physique of your dreams, and that you feel you'll need to produce your best presentation whose shortcomings will be excused because of it's being "pretty good, considering?"  For example, "considering" that you didn't really even try.  "Considering" that you ate whatever you wanted to.  "Considering" that you did no cardio.  "Considering" that you didn't even eat protein, much less take steroids.  "Considering" that you don't even care about bodybuilding anyway.

Could this be your motivation here?  Lately you've tried to explain that you are only motivated to "help" because of your "care" for these people.  I want you to ask yourself how "helping" these people could ever be considered enabling them to do something that they, by definition, needed you to be able to achieve, when you will not have indicated that you needed THEM for any part of your existence, other than the praise they stand to offer you, on account of what would then be perceived by them as your superiority to them. You are only seeking to "help" yourself.  No one wants to achieve anything they don't suspect they could have ultimately figured out on their own, regardless of how much your "help" stands to improve the quality of their lives.  They must be able to assume themselves in some way responsible for their own success. 

Show some humility.  Show some vulnerability.  Show that you're fallible.  Admit mistakes.  Acknowledge defeat.  Where's the deadlift video?  Just say that you thought you could do it but couldn't.  We'll understand.  Your having approximated your abilities incorrectly does not mean that you are a failure.  But we're going to assume that until you just say you were wrong on issues such as this one, that you yourself do innately believe yourself to be a failure and have an very self-limiting inability to consciously face that you may have been prone to error.  It shows a blatant inability to be true to YOURSELF and for that reason no one is able to trust your competency.  This is universal law.  Hitler had this same inability.  In the end, he killed himself rather than face that he may have been wrong in some of his fundamental-most assumptions, and in denial of this, he waged war with the world until the bitter end, took many innocent lives, and hurt many of the survivors in unspeakable ways in the process.  The world was vulnerable to this at the time because it hadn't seen someone appear so sure of himself to that extent and be wrong before.  We now know that insanity has no boundaries and your ego, like Hitler's, knows no boundaries.  I believe that you would destroy us all before admitting that you were anything but the most superior individual on the planet.  Look how you left Tweeter hanging.  When you're wrong, you just disappear until you think we've forgotten.  Thank God most of us have the sense enough not to listen to you.  You are a hateful, selfish, jealous person and you are a festering sore on the sport of bodybuilding. 

Until you've learned better how to "play the game," Adam, just go away.  Please.  You are not concerned for anyone's health, or the betterment of society.  You attack people here because they make you feel inferior, and your posts here simply reinforce the legitimacy of the notion that you indeed are.  Recognize that nothing truly great has ever been achieved in strict compliance with the stated moral values of a society, but rather by guidance of the much more trustworthy and heartfelt moral compass held personally by the greats having achieved these feats worthy of mention and demanding of our most genuine appreciation. 

Meldown, hope this helps, I'm just saying, etc.  I just hope you'll consider some of this and STFU until you've got something positive to say.     

burn2live

• Getbig IV
I have found a new level of respect for Special Ed he hasn't really been owning too many geeks since he last brutalized True Adonis.

I don't usually read long posts. But that was a VERY impressive tirade  :)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Right on Ed. Matt C is an intolerable twunt.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

Damn!  :o

I didn't realize Matt C was racist  :-\
just not good enough

burn2live

• Getbig IV
So let me get this right. Is Matt C actually sponsored by a supp company??

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Hey Special Ed :  Askenazi jews financed concentration camps in which jews were murdered and experimented with mind kontrol techniques. Can I jew bash ?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Hey Special Ed :  Askenazi jews financed concentration camps in which jews were murdered and experimented with mind kontrol techniques. Can I jew bash ?

"askenazi" (sp?) jews are SCREWED when it comes to genetic diseases
just not good enough

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
By "financed", I think Sebastian means "had their artwork and bank accounts plundered and sold off to pay for construction materials and Zyklon B"
BigNationRadio.com

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Well, it's about time someone pulled the rug under Matt C.  The shit he spills about Jews/Blacks is downright horrible. 

Sure, we all take tabs at other races, but this little guy always rags on and on about both these groups. 

Strangely enough, the same industry he worships is run by two Jews and the so-called "sport" is dominated by blacks.

"1"sad, weak, little guy with an obsession for guys in underwear.. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Well, it's about time someone pulled the rug under Matt C.  The shit he spills about Jews/Blacks is downright horrible. 

Sure, we all take tabs at other races, but this little guy always rags on and on about both these groups. 

Strangely enough, the same industry he worships is run by two Jews and the so-called "sport" is dominated by blacks.

sad, weak, little guy with an obsession for guys in underwear.. 

LMAO. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

temper35

• Getbig III

What is even funnier is if you watched that appalling video with Ed, you know how pure of an internet warrior he is.

What a fucking goofball.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
By "financed", I think Sebastian means "had their artwork and bank accounts plundered and sold off to pay for construction materials and Zyklon B"
Gotta go study the real past homie. Jews murdering jews,phantom wars, manipulation on aglobal scale....there's no such thing as racism..it's all been manufactured and nurtured by the powers that be. Black vs white, white vs the world, we areall human beings all tied invisibly toghether but we are taught to hate.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Meh. Semantics. What are ya, a lawyer, or somethin?'   

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
i just wanna post this pic

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
While it's true that Matt's gone on record both here and on bodybuilding.com to say that any race not white and any religiously-affiliated person not Christian should be sent to a gas chamber, I think he's pretty cool for a Canadian not so much a racist as he's just gay for strawmen. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
  my-space whore

Aren't they all, Mike?  AREN'T THEY ALL???   ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Aren't they all, Mike?  AREN'T THEY ALL???   ;D

yup               ;)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
damn, surely if you own a business which is being sponsored by others companies (who happen to be superiour) the last thing you would want to do is tarnish your reputation by spreading racial vile on the internet under your name.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Business-wise, I've tried to help out Matt as he came to me regarding problems  with revenue from his site.  I told him that he should simply add one simple little exercise equipment affiliate link and despite giving him the name of a great distributor, he has failed to take my advice despite the fact that it would only take him about 3 minutes to do so.

Matt's site bodybuildingpro.com isn't generating the income that it used to simply because he hasn't changed with the times.  Not only that, because most anti-virus software cleans out cookies, he doesn't get too much repeat revenue.

Matt's website overall is outdated and unfinished in most areas including the exercise videos and even the contest placing which he could easily get from musclememory.com.  Don't believe me??  Click below

http://bodybuildingpro.com/mrolympiaresults.html

And the point that was brought up was his endless endorsements for every single product that works including the fibbing about gaining 10 pounds of muscle recently for Size-On.

Matt only weighs 170 pounds and based on all of his review for all of his products that he claimed to grow muscle from, if he was telling the truth then he would have gained a total of 218 pounds of muscle making him 388 pounds and obviously the most muscular bodybuilder in the universe.  Of course that's not the case.

Matt, its like I said before...stop responding to the peanut gallery and stop spewing the Jew bashing shit.  It makes people take a hard look at your company and see it for what it is.

A