Author Topic: This has to be in the Top Ten Ownings of All time on Getbig Special Ed Vs Matt C  (Read 25415 times)

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
You're all a bunch of sheep, :-X

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
dude you 're insecure and have psychological issues, no need for a "scientific reference" to prove it; the fact most people find you annoying at best should suffice for you to think about it and change.

No, not really.  First off, I disagree it is "most" members who have a problem with me, it's just a vivid example of how getbig falls victim of group think as much as or more than any other board online.  Secondly, you have to look in the broad context.  Even if my reputation on getbig is bad, getbig's reputation in the industry is horrid, thusly annihilating the credibility of anything said of me on here.

PS - What order of volume of pussy does this "guy" get on a regular basis?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!

PS - What order of volume of pussy cock does this "guy" get on a regular basis?  ???

Fixed.

On a more interesting subject, anyone here tried Ritalin? I took one today and I feel like I'm on Ephedrine.....is that normal ???

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
Dam Matt, stop training those delts, you're going to be known as the Platz of deltoids. ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Why do you spend good logical posts on such a lost cause?

He completely ignore the facts such as a handful of Arab royalty controlling most of the worlds oil but he is really pissed about some Jewish people making money of media...I guess his next move will be to make a new law that doesn't let Jewish people have anything to do with the media.... ::)
You know, at this point, I have no idea. Maybe because he's a fellow Canuck and I usually take a bit of pride in us being intelligent as well as being a bit more circumspect and pragmatic than the average poster. Now, I just find him embarrassing. He has a definite racial agenda and, god knows, I would rather post being a smartass and having fun, but he is forcing me to do this.   >:(

dov

• Getbig IV
No, not really.  First off, I disagree it is "most" members who have a problem with me, it's just a vivid example of how getbig falls victim of group think as much as or more than any other board online.  Secondly, you have to look in the broad context.  Even if my reputation on getbig is bad, getbig's reputation in the industry is horrid, thusly annihilating the credibility of anything said of me on here.

Seriously, only chicks should have shit written across their asses..Brutal homo "Mr. THUNDER WOLVES" ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
You know, at this point, I have no idea. Maybe because he's a fellow Canuck and I usually take a bit of pride in us being intelligent as well as being a bit more circumspect and pragmatic than the average poster. Now, I just find him embarrassing. He has a definite racial agenda and, god knows, I would rather post being a smartass and having fun, but he is forcing me to do this.   >:(

Same, I have been ranting like a fiend.

Your posts have been very on point, but honestly, it is a lost cause I think.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Not alot with that 1/2 left bicep.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

ATTACKS ATTACKS ATTACKS.

Not one piece of evidence or data at all.  Not one scientific study.  Link me to ONE post of yours where you even cited ONE study.  Not one reference from a credible source.  Nothing but attacks.

I give you my burden of proof and make it all too simple to fulfill and you can't even do that.  If I'm telling you that I will shut up if you give me proof wouldn't that be some motivation to actually do so?

But you can't, you won't.  You know you have nothing that I can't easily dismantle with evidence so you attack me to get brownie points with the collective or morons on this site - a collective that everyone in the industry thinks is a joke I might add.  You can't debate on my terms (those being the NORMAL terms of an intellectual debate), so you don't.  You just come back with attacks because you have nothing else.  Nothing for me to address except attacks.

lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Same, I have been ranting like a fiend.

Your posts have been very on point, but honestly, it is a lost cause I think.
Yeah, you're probably right. Though, I suppose, when Matt announces his Canning putsch, I will have to don the tights and cape again and 'once more into the breech dear friends, once more.'  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
ATTACKS ATTACKS ATTACKS.

Not one piece of evidence or data at all.  Not one scientific study.  Link me to ONE post of yours where you even cited ONE study.  Not one reference from a credible source.  Nothing but attacks.

I give you my burden of proof and make it all too simple to fulfill and you can't even do that.  If I'm telling you that I will shut up if you give me proof wouldn't that be some motivation to actually do so?

But you can't, you won't.  You know you have nothing that I can't easily dismantle with evidence so you attack me to get brownie points with the collective or morons on this site - a collective that everyone in the industry thinks is a joke I might add.  You can't debate on my terms (those being the NORMAL terms of an intellectual debate), so you don't.  You just come back with attacks because you have nothing else.  Nothing for me to address except attacks.

lol.
Interesting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
getbig drama of this magnitude gives me a huge woody.

it almost counteracts the inevitable stomping i fear my penguins will be getting tonight.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
getbig drama of this magnitude gives me a huge woody.

Be careful...  Matt might ask you to measure it.  :-X
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

Be careful...  Matt might ask you to measure it.  :-X

What does it say about somebody when they are obsessed with the cocks of other men?

Matt has shown more interest in the size of DW's penis then he has in the various topics about hot chicks. Has anyone noticed that?

mass 04

• Getbig V
Anti-seMattiC, we need some chess action shots of you owning the computer ASAP.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

matt c looks great in that back double bicep, your arms are dwarfing the rest of your body in a good way
A

The Master

• Getbig V
ATTACKS ATTACKS ATTACKS.

lol.

Exactly!

People claims to have "debunked" your scientific references that forms the core of your opinion: Different races differs in intelligence, yet all they have done is to try to put the research into question using their own reasoning. But N O B O D Y has posted real scientific studies and REAL scientists REALLY debunking the research you have posted, point by point.
Claiming "Iq tests are not culture fair" does not debunk the science, mainly because the research has been controlled for "cultural differences", but no poster would know that because they have no real insight to the studies, thus, they have no basis to refute it.

Until somebody posts R E A L studies and REAL statements from CREDIBLE researchers that argues the different points in the research MattCock has posted, nobody has debated anything, and MattCocks argument about races and intelligence holds. (and no, making personal claims and interpretations is not good enough. Answer by real research)

And of course, claiming that a lot of science shows difference in intelligence between races, andthat this can be claimed with a certain amount of probability is not racism, its merely an objective observation. Thus, MattCock is not a RACIST for claiming differences in intelligence between races that most likely has a partial genetic origin, claiming that is just an observation.

But of course, all the attacks on MattCocks "weird" character traits = teh owning.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It was obvious that you, 240 and Mindspin sold us out under the table to pull some shit like that but then you took it one step further and ragged on the prizes that we gave out last year.  You even claimed that I never delivered the prizes to the competitors when you knew that shit wasn't true.  Lying ass mothaf#ckers....

I appreciated all the love that you and all the other sponsors showed in the Mr Getbig I.  Vince, you were great about delivering prizes, and I thank you for it.  Other sponsors did drag their feet a bit.  I was only the webmaster on the GBII project.  Mindspin and CQ did the prizes, and I thought the competitors were much happier to receive cash prizes of $2000, $1200, $1000, etc, than supplements.  You can ask them, but I'd guess they preferred the cash.  So I appreciate your donation for the Mr GetBig I, but the ability to guarantee $5000 in cash prizes the day after the show.  I didn't have decision making power in this, but I support MS and CQ 100% - they worked hard and they delivered.

Maybe we could do a poll to see what the competitors would prefer for the Mr GetBig 3... One sponsor delivering one check, or multiple prizes.  Personally, I think most entrants would prefer Mindspin cut them a check 24 hours after the event, but I could be wrong.

Its people like you that make me want to reach for the 9mm sometimes...

I can't see pulling a gun on someone for message board happenings...

But if you do, I'll raise you the 9 and meet you with two .40 calibers ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
But of course, all the attacks on MattCocks "weird" character traits = teh owning.  ;D

That's what this thread is about, not debate on any actual issues.

Although it is kinda funny Matt going after Jews on here when Ron and Special Ed have gone out of their way to help him on things. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
That's what this thread is about, not debate on any actual issues.

Although it is kinda funny Matt going after Jews on here when Ron and Special Ed have gone out of their way to help him on things. 

No, a lot of the attacks, including some of the ones in this thread has been directly at his arguments, and a lot of "experts" have been "debunking" the science behind his arguments without any credible science to counter his scientific references. (this refers to the race/intelligence stuff). Calling him a racist is further ignorance.

The Jew stuff is somewhat weird, yes, Debussey must admit that.

And MattCock has been somewhat aggressive with his statements, posting A LOT about it, that = teh funny. But at least he got scientific backing, while NONE of the people that disagrees with him has any of it.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
I appreciated all the love that you and all the other sponsors showed in the Mr Getbig I.  Vince, you were great about delivering prizes, and I thank you for it.  Other sponsors did drag their feet a bit. I was only the webmaster on the GBII project.  Mindspin and CQ did the prizes, and I thought the competitors were much happier to receive cash prizes of $2000, $1200, $1000, etc, than supplements.  You can ask them, but I'd guess they preferred the cash.  So I appreciate your donation for the Mr GetBig I, but the ability to guarantee $5000 in cash prizes the day after the show.  I didn't have decision making power in this, but I support MS and CQ 100% - they worked hard and they delivered.

Maybe we could do a poll to see what the competitors would prefer for the Mr GetBig 3... One sponsor delivering one check, or multiple prizes.  Personally, I think most entrants would prefer Mindspin cut them a check 24 hours after the event, but I could be wrong.

I can't see pulling a gun on someone for message board happenings...

But if you do, I'll raise you the 9 and meet you with two .40 calibers ;)

I had no decision making powers either recall. Vince contacted neither Mindspin nor I about sponsoring, he just announced he would be the sponsor on his own accord out of the blue in a thread.

Mindspin said no as the $5k was arranged [this decision was *nothing* to do with me which both Mindspin and I told him many times] - next thing Vince is melting down on me. I tried to diffuse him politely, both on the board and via pm's - he got more and more irate. To just expect the guys to forgo $5,000 and get bee pollen was not really the most sensible thought to begin anyway.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
sorry, my mistake.

I thought the GB 2 was run perfectly, and everyone had their prize check that week. 

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
just not good enough

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
To just expect the guys to forgo $5,000 and get bee pollen was not really the most sensible thought to begin anyway.
Too funny!!!  LOL   ;D