Author Topic: Serious question for FALCON brothers  (Read 3707 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Serious question for FALCON brothers
« on: May 26, 2008, 02:23:27 PM »
How can i project ideas I percieve in my mind into the external environment? For example: Im visualizing an exotic waterpark on a beachfront with 24 hour sunset over the horizon all day, Sarah McLachlan, Del Amitri, Blues Traveler, and other 90's music playing at just the right moment. How do i push that picture out of my eyes onto the computer desk ?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Serious question for FALCON brothers
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »
How can i project ideas I percieve in my mind into the external environment? For example: Im visualizing an exotic waterpark on a beachfront with 24 hour sunset over the horizon all day, Sarah McLachlan, Del Amitri, Blues Traveler, and other 90's music playing at just the right moment. How do i push that picture out of my eyes onto the computer desk ?

Start by changing your desktop wallpaper.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »
Start by changing your desktop wallpaper.

no that just happened to be the direction in my office i was facing. i meant onto my physical desk my monitor sits on.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 02:27:49 PM »
macfalconland im not sure how to answer this question. perhaps this broskie needs to learn photoshop, so he can cut and paste as he wishes
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 02:28:51 PM »
i dont know how to help either my falcon brothers
Z

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 02:57:36 PM »
OK then maybe download some Jimmy Buffett onto your iPod? :-\

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 04:30:06 PM »

Just remember that the land of milk and honey awaits the FALCON!!

that is all you really need to know
Air Falcon

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »

Ahh the 90's, grunge, Vanilla Ice, Bill Clinton, Mtv sports! "In the arms of the angel's just roll to me I shall drink in and always be full / yeah I will drink in and always be full!"
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 07:27:34 PM »
Just remember that the land of milk and honey awaits the FALCON!!

that is all you really need to know

god damn that nikki benz i have laid epic rivers, mediteranian seas and lakes of cum on my hardwood floors to that broad
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 07:35:40 PM »
god damn that nikki benz i have laid epic rivers, mediteranian seas and lakes of cum on my hardwood floors to that broad

Indeed this specimen is to be admired and used encourage the young Falcon when dieting gets to difficult. Those low grapefruit days are tough!
Spirit of Truth