Author Topic: BIG NATION Tonight 7pm: HOW ATHLETES BEAT STEROID TESTING  (Read 3945 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
BIG NATION Tonight 7pm: HOW ATHLETES BEAT STEROID TESTING
« on: May 26, 2008, 03:57:30 PM »
Tonight on Big Nation Radio:

- A Round Table discussion about Steroid Testing, including the techniques used to defeat steroid tests by Olympic and professional athletes and media coverage of steroid testing and test results. Our guests include highly-regarded and outspoken steroid guru ALI AMINI and Dallas Morning News Sportswriter GARY JACOBSON.

- Other touchy subjects.

Listen & Chat Live: UltimateTalkRadio.com
Call In: 646-595-3895
BigNationRadio.com

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
Re: BIG NATION Tonight 7pm: HOW ATHLETES BEAT STEROID TESTING
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 03:58:25 PM »
watch cspan2 instead  :P

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 04:01:20 PM »
Ask ALI if he is worried someone will Fuk up doing some of the Drugs he promotes and the law will come after him??Also what does he think of a Guru Milos who has Pros with Flu symptoms 4 years after failing at a show.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 04:59:01 PM »
Is anyone listening?  Its boring as fuck.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 05:00:30 PM »
Is anyone listening?  Its boring as fuck.
How would you know that? Are you listening? If so...THANKS!
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 05:01:40 PM »
Good show, guys.

Way to politely reason with that journalist guy about the anti-steroid hysteria!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 05:02:54 PM »
i liked to guy interviewed, who was it again?  good sound this week

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 05:03:36 PM »
I listened to the whole fucking thing.  Did you say something about the  steroids in high school stats being overblown?  Cause its not.  It was rampant at my school and many others.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 05:07:48 PM »
I listened to the whole fucking thing.  Did you say something about the  steroids in high school stats being overblown?  Cause its not.  It was rampant at my school and many others.
I call bullshit on that. Absolutely FALSE! I bet my hairy ass they were using something available at your local GNC. I am willing to also bet my hairy ass that out of 100 highschoolers surveyed to be a user...only 1 maybe 2 TOPS actually did or have.
?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 05:10:23 PM »
i listened to this appalling pile of shit show once and when i realized that it wasn't intentionally amateurish, boring and deeply unfunny, i switched it off.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »
I call bullshit on that. Absolutely FALSE! I bet my hairy ass they were using something available at your local GNC. I am willing to also bet my hairy ass that out of 100 highschoolers surveyed to be a user...only 1 maybe 2 TOPS actually did or have.
Well you're completely wrong.  I saw the stuff, the gains and the sides.  Winny, test prop, cyp, omadren 250, deca.  Not even all football players.  Half the kids didn't even play sports.  I saw it with my own eyes.  The other catholic high school that used to clean our clock in football was even worse.  They caught a couple freshman with gear in their locker.  

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 05:22:15 PM »
Well you're completely wrong.  I saw the stuff, the gains and the sides.  Winny, test prop, cyp, omadren 250, deca.  Not even all football players.  Half the kids didn't even play sports.  I saw it with my own eyes.  The other catholic high school that used to clean our clock in football was even worse.  They caught a couple freshman with gear in their locker.  
Hold up I have to sneeze..."Ahhh...ahhh...ahhhhhh"bullshit"chooooo! "
?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2008, 05:25:59 PM »
Hold up I have to sneeze..."Ahhh...ahhh...ahhhhhh"bullshit"chooooo! "
Yeah, you're right.  I decided to make this all up for fun.  Stubborn and unfunny.  What a combination.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2008, 05:28:06 PM »
Blockie and I disagree on steroid use amongst high schoolers. I think it's fairly common, as I always see high school kids in my gym speaking to the largest and most muscular juicers, and figure that it's just a matter of time before one of them mentions steroids and "Do you know where we can get some?"

In my opinion, steroid sellers aren't the most discriminating group about whom they sell to. And if a guy got a shipment of fake shit three years ago that's been sitting in the closet, that's what the kids will be getting for their $200.
BigNationRadio.com

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 05:29:13 PM »
Blockie and I disagree on steroid use amongst high schoolers. I think it's fairly common, as I always see high school kids in my gym speaking to the largest and most muscular juicers, and figure that it's just a matter of time before one of them mentions steroids and "Do you know where we can get some?"

In my opinion, steroid sellers aren't the most discriminating group about whom they sell to. And if a guy got a shipment of fake shit three years ago that's been sitting in the closet, that's what the kids will be getting for their $200.

So how do you suggest I get human grade shit, apart from waiting until I grow old and shriveled and get a prescription? ???

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
It defintely happens more often than people think.  At least in Florida.  College was way worse.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 06:35:56 PM »
So how do you suggest I get human grade shit, apart from waiting until I grow old and shriveled and get a prescription? ???
Doh! Maybe go to med school or become friends with a physician's assistant? Find a pharmacy college nearby and hit the local bar after finals and get yourself a girlfriend with benefits? Or just order directly from gh15 like everyone else here does -- You just have to know the password!
BigNationRadio.com

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 08:17:21 PM »
Jesus, some of the shit that is spewed out from some of peoples mouths here. First, there are NO human grade steroids available to buy unless prescription! Fars I know nandralone is not even being produced anymore by any company in the US. That would leave test and very few others. If anyone is curious as to how much it costs for the stuff that is available call up your local pharmacy and ask how much a bottle of Halotestin goes for.

The government loves to make people think that steroid abuse among highschool kids is rampant. Total bullshit!!! Right now obtaining steroids is VERRRYYY hard!! for everyone and the stuff that is floating around is very high priced and all most all of it is crap.

Do any of you stop and think about how the government is getting their info as far as steroid use and highschool kids? What accurate are these polls and how truthful are these guys being answering questions.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 09:13:05 PM »
Block did it enter your Mind to ask the reporter what he thought of the Blatant use and abuse of Drugs in BB and how they are Rewarded by the IFBB for doing such???Would have been interesting in what his reply would have been.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 10:17:11 PM »
Block did it enter your Mind to ask the reporter what he thought of the Blatant use and abuse of Drugs in BB and how they are Rewarded by the IFBB for doing such???Would have been interesting in what his reply would have been.
He is a sportswriter for a major newspaper and therefore, has no knowledge of bodybuilding. HTH!
BigNationRadio.com

thisiskeith12

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2008, 10:52:04 PM »
Its not like he contributes to musclephonbe or anything

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 06:01:17 AM »
Jesus, some of the shit that is spewed out from some of peoples mouths here. First, there are NO human grade steroids available to buy unless prescription! Fars I know nandralone is not even being produced anymore by any company in the US. That would leave test and very few others. If anyone is curious as to how much it costs for the stuff that is available call up your local pharmacy and ask how much a bottle of Halotestin goes for.

The government loves to make people think that steroid abuse among highschool kids is rampant. Total bullshit!!! Right now obtaining steroids is VERRRYYY hard!! for everyone and the stuff that is floating around is very high priced and all most all of it is crap.

Do any of you stop and think about how the government is getting their info as far as steroid use and highschool kids? What accurate are these polls and how truthful are these guys being answering questions.

Calm down, gramps, don't rupture an artery. I was only joking ::)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 06:26:37 AM »
I love how guys who graduated high school 20 years ago think they know whats going on.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 08:48:32 AM »
Someone post Palumbo's phone number.
Ba ha ha!

I have to agree with DISGUSTED. The numbers are grossly exaggerated. 9 out of 10 highschool teenagers engaged in highschool athletics think Optimum Nutrition 100% WHEY Protein (Dutch Chocolate) is a steroid.

I'm not saying it never has happened but the numbers are far too low for any fat soccer mom to be alarmed.

I also know that 9 out of those 10 highschoolers drink and DRIVE regularily, snort cocaine, smoke bud , pop X and have promiscious sex.
?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 09:44:12 AM »
Ba ha ha!

I have to agree with DISGUSTED. The numbers are grossly exaggerated. 9 out of 10 highschool teenagers engaged in highschool athletics think Optimum Nutrition 100% WHEY Protein (Dutch Chocolate) is a steroid.

I'm not saying it never has happened but the numbers are far too low for any fat soccer mom to be alarmed.

I also know that 9 out of those 10 highschoolers drink and DRIVE regularily, snort cocaine, smoke bud , pop X and have promiscious sex.

I hear ya block.

these kids should be so lucky with the girls sucking everyone's cock on the bus. happens every day ::)