Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 3165 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: May 26, 2008, 11:01:51 PM »
Hey gh how about you tell us your favorite bicep and triceps exercises. Also,what is your advice on keeping the elbow joint healthy? Thanks.

preachers one dumbell ne arm at a time
preacher machines
hammers
basically  anything that dont involve the lower baclk and shoulders

triceps
close grip bench press a must for anyone to ever build massive triceps
pusj downs cable
reverse push down cable
nose crunshes lower to the forhead and even little pber head done incline or flat bench

we use nandrolone for joints and elbows,,nandrolone and dianabol there is nothing better for walking around 250+ and feeling like a god,,there are all kinda producrs that are none drugs ,,oil solutions ,,there is also growth hormones,,,but therei s nothing comparable in this world to nandrolone decanoare and dianabol when it comes to joints healthy,,a key drugs in any bodybuilder arsenal both male and female is nandrolone and dianabol due to the enourmous joint relief and strength as a result of this joint relief that they produce

there is no bodybuilder on planet earth that got to 240-250lb with out the use of dianabol and or nandrolone inaddition to the testosterone

300lb = 1-2 gram nandrolone a week
250lb = 1 gram nandrolone a week
220-250lb = 400-800mg a week
height 5'10 5'9 ..if youre 5'3 ofcourse and walking 230lb your use of nandrolone is = 800 mg + a week etc zll height related

good luck
fallen angel

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 03:23:06 AM »
gh15, yes deca does a great job at lubricating joints, but it also bloats me up like nothing else with water retention. How can you counteract this with the nandrolones, besides the use of diuretics? I have tried b6 without success (although it does help keep the libido up.)

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 04:26:12 AM »
gh15, yes deca does a great job at lubricating joints, but it also bloats me up like nothing else with water retention. How can you counteract this with the nandrolones, besides the use of diuretics? I have tried b6 without success (although it does help keep the libido up.)

Cut down on carbs/salt and add Proviron?

Correct me if im from GH15  ;D

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 05:53:51 AM »
Thanks!!!

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 07:23:22 AM »
what's up GH15, you are not around too much these days

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 08:23:31 AM »

there is no bodybuilder on planet earth that got to 240-250lb with out the use of dianabol and or nandrolone inaddition to the testosterone

300lb = 1-2 gram nandrolone a week
250lb = 1 gram nandrolone a week
220-250lb = 400-800mg a week
height 5'10 5'9 ..if youre 5'3 ofcourse and walking 230lb your use of nandrolone is = 800 mg + a week etc zll height related

good luck

gh-hasIQof-15 with more of his bullshit.

Hey Einstein-give it a rest buddy.

Spreading around more of his 100% fabricated and undocumented bullshit.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 08:25:21 AM »

He's comforting his dear friend Patrick in his last dark days.  He's also been asked by John Mccain to act as his advisor to the presidential campaign on issues of national drug control policy.  Getbig is the last thing on his mind.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 03:06:07 PM »

gh15 is never an active member of any board,,gh15 gives the getbig population the privilege of advice,,gh15 only comes to answer questions and at times to respond to misgusded individuals on diff posts,,there is les and less need for gh15 because reality kicked in last 2 years and we killed underground minus 4 guys we are after and wont stay out for long,,bodybuilders now know what it takes yes even the begginers so the need for gh15 is les and less,,the more gh15 read getbig the more gh15 notice that its information was digested and understood by most thus the less need for gh15,,it is no problem to get on computer and check getbig...the question si if there is a need to do so! and right now the need is less and less because the vast knowledge of getbiggers got biggr and bigger when it comes to what it really takes, gh15 can tell from the direc hormone and cycle questions that a lot hs been learned in the last 2 years and right now the only need is for general navigation by gh15 and here and there few corrections,,

look back to 2004 and look now in 2008 and you will see the enourmous change and direct effect gh15 had on the whole subject of how to understand bodybuilding,,gh15 peeled it and sliced it into the smallest little details thus creating a less frustrated crowd of younuger bodybuilders that hopefully by understand everything gh15 said and reading the bible...will take bodybuilding back into where it belongs and it is the 80s

god bless
fallen angel

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 03:08:01 PM »
gh15 is never an active member of any board,,gh15 gives the getbig population the privilege of advice,,gh15 only comes to answer questions and at times to respond to misgusded individuals on diff posts,,there is les and less need for gh15 because reality kicked in last 2 years and we killed underground minus 4 guys we are after and wont stay out for long,,bodybuilders now know what it takes yes even the begginers so the need for gh15 is les and less,,the more gh15 read getbig the more gh15 notice that its information was digested and understood by most thus the less need for gh15,,it is no problem to get on computer and check getbig...the question si if there is a need to do so! and right now the need is less and less because the vast knowledge of getbiggers got biggr and bigger when it comes to what it really takes, gh15 can tell from the direc hormone and cycle questions that a lot hs been learned in the last 2 years and right now the only need is for general navigation by gh15 and here and there few corrections,,

look back to 2004 and look now in 2008 and you will see the enourmous change and direct effect gh15 had on the whole subject of how to understand bodybuilding,,gh15 peeled it and sliced it into the smallest little details thus creating a less frustrated crowd of younuger bodybuilders that hopefully by understand everything gh15 said and reading the bible...will take bodybuilding back into where it belongs and it is the 80s

god bless

LMAO...so before you came along we all thought Ronnie was natural?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 03:09:05 PM »

god bless

Thanks gh. 

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 03:11:35 PM »
Yes but we will always need your dating advice here gh15. As you know some guys here still refuse to take in that knowledge.

io856

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 03:13:44 PM »
I seriously have based many decisions in my life on gh15's post i.e. the bible.

Everything he says about life, hormones and women makes sense and it works. Why he gave us this? we do not know... But we do respect it and he asks little in return.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 03:14:30 PM »

god bless

anytime your "gh15" surname and BS material is linked on any other roid board you are heckled and ridiculed to no end. ;D

funny to read actually. ;)

I wouldn't go outside of get big either if I were you. ;D

Nandralone was a favorite of nasser though I know a guy that sold Nasser a 50 cc bottle of NPP and he went through it in a week.

Gosh his nuts must have went back up in his body on all the deca.

No wonder Milos wife made fun of his micropenis. :P

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 03:15:10 PM »

No, but you have to admit our perception of drugs and its involvement in bodybuilding did change. Of course no one ever thought these guys were natural, but gh15 exposed so much more. Now people have a good idea of what it takes to be a pro, and as a result this forum is one of the few where stuff appears as it should. That's why so many pros do not post here, or stopped, because people here know the truth and would never buy their bullshit.

Thanks, gh15.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 03:21:03 PM »

no friend,,
but you thought and would think skip and jeef were natural ,,you thought lafransuia was kinda clean,,you thought cowan would never touch clenbuterol even thought the girl was asmatic all her life,,you thought there were such things as natural freaks that go down to single digit and stay very big,,you thoughtmany things,,incorrect things,,until pointed twards the right direction and how it really works,,,it frastrated many individuals but if pay attention well everysingle thing left untouched in the history of getbig,,

truth is very hard to hide...ask him
fallen angel

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 03:23:03 PM »
no friend,,
but you thought and would think skip and jeef were natural ,,you thought lafransuia was kinda clean,,you thought cowan would never touch clenbuterol even thought the girl was asmatic all her life,,you thought there were such things as natural freaks that go down to single digit and stay very big,,you thoughtmany things,,incorrect things,,until pointed twards the right direction and how it really works,,,it frastrated many individuals but if pay attention well everysingle thing left untouched in the history of getbig,,

truth is very hard to hide...ask him

ummmmm...i thought none of those things.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 03:25:13 PM »
ummmmm...i thought none of those things.

kid15 thinks he's actually telling us something we don't know!!!

dummy that he is.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 03:28:49 PM »
kid15 thinks he's actually telling us something we don't know!!!

dummy that he is.

seriously, the only people that ever thought that bb'ers, be it on a local, national or "pro" level, were not drug enhanced are the 15 year old kids reading flex magazine.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 03:30:14 PM »

GH15, can you answer this question?

Thanks.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 03:32:14 PM »
I seriously have based many decisions in my life on gh15's post i.e. the bible.

Everything he says about life, hormones and women makes NO sense and NONE OF it works.

Why he gave us this? we do not know... But we do respect it and ALL he asks FOR A GAY BJ in return.

gh-hasIQof-15 has the brain power of a ciurcus chimp-and he gives the chimps a bad name.

This is the same bullshitting clown that said a "pump" could only increase your arm measurement by half an inch...... Oh brother  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 03:42:46 PM »
anytime your "gh15" surname and BS material is linked on any other roid board you are heckled and ridiculed to no end. ;D

funny to read actually. ;)

I wouldn't go outside of get big either if I were you. ;D

Nandralone was a favorite of nasser though I know a guy that sold Nasser a 50 cc bottle of NPP and he went through it in a week.

Gosh his nuts must have went back up in his body on all the deca.

No wonder Milos wife made fun of his micropenis. :P

gh15 on any board that has any professional and actual bodybuilder has beeing regarded as god of hormones,,the problem is that you look twards places where underground lab donate money and operate...the ug labs who are left sponsor boards and those boards can not operate with out those sponsors money and time,,those underground labs are ofcourse garbage but still ...gh15 is not loved there to say the least

not to forget ! alin and his balkan garbage and the axio garbage that still floats around and ip china..all HATE GH15 WITH PASSION,,the big big problem they have is THEY ARE WORKING ON BLIND,,AS I SAID BEFORE THEY DONT KNOW WHERE WHEN AND HOW IT WILL COME BUT IT WIL YOU CAN ASK GYM ACE AND MR J  T P OF MAYBE EVEN JTP PAST AUSTRALIAN GIRLFRIEND..trust me friend when i say your time is limited it means you got 12 months to pack and leave the country you are working from ..i already gave the 12 months warning to few and clock is ticking
fallen angel

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 04:56:25 PM »
gh15 on any board that has any professional and actual bodybuilder has beeing regarded as god of hormones,,the problem is that you look twards places where underground lab donate money and operate...the ug labs who are left sponsor boards and those boards can not operate with out those sponsors money and time,,those underground labs are ofcourse garbage but still ...gh15 is not loved there to say the least

not to forget ! alin and his balkan garbage and the axio garbage that still floats around and ip china..all HATE GH15 WITH PASSION,,the big big problem they have is THEY ARE WORKING ON BLIND,,AS I SAID BEFORE THEY DONT KNOW WHERE WHEN AND HOW IT WILL COME BUT IT WIL YOU CAN ASK GYM ACE AND MR J  T P OF MAYBE EVEN JTP PAST AUSTRALIAN GIRLFRIEND..trust me friend when i say your time is limited it means you got 12 months to pack and leave the country you are working from ..i already gave the 12 months warning to few and clock is ticking

LMAO. . . you tell 'em gh15.  LMAO

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 05:12:55 PM »
G15 continues to spread his horse shit and people suck it up like a sponge.
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 05:21:00 PM »

not to forget ! alin and his balkan garbage and the axio garbage that still floats around and ip china..all HATE GH15 WITH PASSION,,the big big problem they have is THEY ARE WORKING ON BLIND,,AS I SAID BEFORE THEY DONT KNOW WHERE WHEN AND HOW IT WILL COME BUT IT WIL YOU CAN ASK GYM ACE AND MR J  T P OF MAYBE EVEN JTP PAST AUSTRALIAN GIRLFRIEND..trust me friend when i say your time is limited it means you got 12 months to pack and leave the country you are working from ..i already gave the 12 months warning to few and clock is ticking

ME TARZAN, YOU JANE

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2008, 03:22:14 AM »

Link us up to some non "ug garbage" boards then