Author Topic: Drug BB = homosexual --- natural BB = heterosexual  (Read 3870 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Drug BB = homosexual --- natural BB = heterosexual
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2008, 04:38:17 PM »
So does Matt C...   and he's really pissed that he was born too late to have been Adolph Eichmann's right-hand man in the "final solution".

Matt would've been a great nazi up to the point where he'd start talking about some SS officer's cock size. Then he'd be hanged as nazi in the closet.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2008, 04:48:16 PM »
Matt would've been a great nazi up to the point where he'd start talking about some SS officer's cock size. Then he'd be hanged as nazi in the closet.

Matt's new t-shirt:

Ron: "I am lazy."

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2008, 08:34:34 AM »
Lots of gay haters here. I am sorry guys, but i am natural and happily married to a beautiful woman.

So is Jay Cutler  ;)
S

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2008, 01:47:34 AM »
So is Jay Cutler  ;)

Yes, but i don't dance half naked oiled up in front of cheering men that want nothing more than to touch my arms once in their lives.  :-X :-X

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2008, 01:51:11 AM »
I believe you hit it right on the dot.....Natural BB = Real Men           Drugged BB = Bitchways = homoness

I agree. We have established many times that women don't necessarily want a huge jacked dude anyway, so if a guy is taking steroids he must be a fag trying to look good for other dudes, nothing else really makes sense.
E

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2008, 01:53:03 AM »
I agree. We have established many times that women don't necessarily want a huge jacked dude anyway, so if a guy is taking steroids he must be a fag trying to look good for other dudes, nothing else really makes sense.

that's what i'm talking about!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2008, 01:58:45 AM »
that's what i'm talking about!

I have always questioned the sexuality of these drug addicted insecure little pussies who have to resort to hormones to feel like a man, I actually feel bad for them. Can you imagine being so dissatisfied with the way that you look that would risk acne, testicle shrinkage, social stigma, etc. etc. just to be bigger? Now it is all making sense, they are all fag.gots anyway, most likely riddled with STDs and AIDS, so they might as well take more steroids to score more cock before they die prematurely anyway. Can we ban steroid users from Getbig you think? We already knew they didn't have a whole lot upstairs, but now that we know definitively that they are gay, why keep them around?
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2008, 04:55:19 AM »
I have always questioned the sexuality of these drug addicted insecure little pussies who have to resort to hormones to feel like a man, I actually feel bad for them. Can you imagine being so dissatisfied with the way that you look that would risk acne, testicle shrinkage, social stigma, etc. etc. just to be bigger? Now it is all making sense, they are all fag.gots anyway, most likely riddled with STDs and AIDS, so they might as well take more steroids to score more cock before they die prematurely anyway. Can we ban steroid users from Getbig you think? We already knew they didn't have a whole lot upstairs, but now that we know definitively that they are gay, why keep them around?
haha  sounds like YOU need withdrawal

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2008, 05:05:10 AM »

I agree, but you also forgot one thing.

Most of them are dumb as fuck. They are too dumb to do anything, so they need big arms. If your only goal in life is to shoot drugs to get bigger arms, you get an "F" in life management.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2008, 10:36:15 AM »

wow what did a steroid user do to you? :o

you can't have strong feelings like this without being fucked over by one of them :-\

E
E