Author Topic: Bill Roberts, short blast theory. Expiriences, thoughts.  (Read 11728 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Bill Roberts, short blast theory. Expiriences, thoughts.
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2008, 09:22:53 AM »
How are your test levels from being off? are you extremely low from stoppin the aas?

4 months clean i had 490 i believe, let me take a look tonight and i'll post the full range of everything.

i've been off for 8 months and i feel great, libido is fine and i'm actually making decent gains in the gym. one thing i noticed is i can't train as often as i used to, so i train every other day and hit each bodypart roughly every 7-9 days...seems to be working. i have also been periodizing the weights i use, i'll go heavy for 2 weeks and then light for 3 weeks, prevents me from burning out.

8)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Bill Roberts, short blast theory. Expiriences, thoughts.
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2008, 12:33:01 PM »
4 months clean i had 490 i believe, let me take a look tonight and i'll post the full range of everything.

i've been off for 8 months and i feel great, libido is fine and i'm actually making decent gains in the gym. one thing i noticed is i can't train as often as i used to, so i train every other day and hit each bodypart roughly every 7-9 days...seems to be working. i have also been periodizing the weights i use, i'll go heavy for 2 weeks and then light for 3 weeks, prevents me from burning out.

8)
wow thats good...iv been on and off heavy doses of anabolics in the past...i feel the right way to not damage your body (test levels permanently) is to come off the right way..wen im natural my sex drive is normal as well as my testosterone levels..and i still make those natural gains when im off...