Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilders...  (Read 2229 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Natural Bodybuilders...
« on: May 27, 2008, 11:55:19 AM »
Generally are sucking down more
Creatine, pro-hormones-, protein powders
and other/ almost any other substances they
can find that arent catagorized as the evil "STEROIDS."

I wouldn't touch half the garbage that these so called
Natural BB's injest.

I'm not promoting Steroids,
But some of these folks just make me
Laugh hysterically.
Most are all show no go!

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Natural Bodybuilders...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 12:04:27 PM »
Nice little poem.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 12:05:10 PM »
there is something different than "drug bbing", and "natural bodybuilding";

it's called lifting weights for health , or "fitness" by some, but most of us on here are lifting weights 4 or 5 times a week, built a good balanced "impressive" physique in the average non lifter mind , and that's it.

Honnestly, after some years of lifting as a natural, you reach your maximum potential and there's no way in hell you're going to improve anymore, you can just keep the gains, get more vascular, have this more "mature" look to your muscles, but all in all you can't do much if you want to "build" your body a bit more.

Still, you keep lifting weights, because you 're just addicted to the feeling it gives you , because it enhances your health and whatever what the others say or think of your body, you know noone can take this from you.

This, is for me, the point of lifting weights. To feel good for an hour a day. It's about pure well beingness.

Pro bodybuilding or even "natural bodybuilding" arent what I m interested in, and I am no bodybuilder; I don't realy have the desire "to build" anything more, I just do it for the sheer pleasure of doing it.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 12:15:17 PM »
...don't exist

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 12:18:02 PM »

Natural BB's injest.

Laugh histerically.
Histerically - Hysterically
N

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »

Natural BB's injest.

Laugh histerically.
hahahah you actually put prohormones in the same category as protein powders and creatine? dumb fuck

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 12:23:21 PM »

Natural BB's injest.

Laugh histerically.

How do you make analogy from protein powder to a steroid hormone? Dumbass..  ::)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 12:31:24 PM »

Natural BB's injest.

Laugh histerically.
injest = ingest

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 12:33:36 PM »
creatine and protein powder? OH MY !   :D

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 12:35:27 PM »
I concur.  Natural bodybuilding right now is really just legal bodybuilding, imo.  I don't really like the word natural because I think that everything is natural, but for the sake of argument, what natural bbing is all about isn't really all that natural, imo.

I like what the guy said up there...natural bbing is about lifting weights for health and well being. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 12:38:50 PM »
I concur.  Natural bodybuilding right now is really just legal bodybuilding, imo.  I don't really like the word natural because I think that everything is natural, but for the sake of argument, what natural bbing is all about isn't really all that natural, imo.

I like what the guy said up there...natural bbing is about lifting weights for health and well being. 

um.. That's what most of us do. I bet you most of the people on this forum are very healthy.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 12:41:32 PM »
everything i put in my body comes from the earth
im a natural bodybuilder.  8)

drdbol

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 12:42:57 PM »
whats not natural about a lil extra test or GH to the body? seems the same to me as adding extra vitamin c, creatine, etc. No big difference its whatever floats your boat.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 01:01:42 PM »
Histerically - Hysterically

My typo.  Thanks Croatch.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 01:44:01 PM »
How do you make analogy from protein powder to a steroid hormone? Dumbass..  ::)

Hey shithead, I can't tell you how many "Naturals" were taking prohormones
when you could buy them at GNC. 
hahahah you actually put prohormones in the same category as protein powders and creatine? dumb fuck

Thats the same for you too.  If you guys were truely into bodybuilding rather than weekend
warriors, you would know that they were legal at one time, and in the same isle in the store as
protein. 

Most are all show no go!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »
Hey shithead, I can't tell you how many "Naturals" were taking prohormones
when you could buy them at GNC. 
Thats the same for you too.  If you guys were truely into bodybuilding rather than weekend
warriors, you would know that they were legal at one time, and in the same isle in the store as
protein. 

that doesn't change the fact that you are retarded. hormones and nutrition doesn't go hand in hand.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »

it's called lifting weights for health , or "fitness" by some, but most of us on here are lifting weights 4 or 5 times a week, built a good balanced "impressive" physique in the average non lifter mind , and that's it.

Honnestly, after some years of lifting as a natural, you reach your maximum potential and there's no way in hell you're going to improve anymore, you can just keep the gains, get more vascular, have this more "mature" look to your muscles, but all in all you can't do much if you want to "build" your body a bit more.

Still, you keep lifting weights, because you 're just addicted to the feeling it gives you , because it enhances your health and whatever what the others say or think of your body, you know noone can take this from you.

This, is for me, the point of lifting weights. To feel good for an hour a day. It's about pure well beingness.

Pro bodybuilding or even "natural bodybuilding" arent what I m interested in, and I am no bodybuilder; I don't realy have the desire "to build" anything more, I just do it for the sheer pleasure of doing it.

Good post.  I too am addicted to this shit. The time at the gym is "my" time. I'm there to bust my ass, and improve myself, my body, even if just a small fraction of a percentage.....one day at a time. Gains don't come easy, but nothing worth doing ever is.
HAHA, RON.....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 03:18:43 PM »

I can agree with everything except the bold, Ive been lifting for probably 13 yrs or so and Im still getting stronger and bigger. I seriously doubt that 10% of us reach our genetic potential as far as strength and size go. But yes even if I wasnt improving id still be lifting its a great feeling in the gym and translates to the way you feel outside the gym.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 03:26:17 PM »

Great post and I am with ya on this.
Howard

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 03:29:00 PM »
Im not really sure why i have the username bodybuilder1234.....
Im a fitness enthusiast who works out to pull women and look good, once i reach 8% i might lay off the whole bodybuilding lifestyle of eating 6 meals a day.
Daddywaddy comes to mind

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »
I can agree with everything except the bold, Ive been lifting for probably 13 yrs or so and Im still getting stronger and bigger. I seriously doubt that 10% of us reach our genetic potential as far as strength and size go. But yes even if I wasnt improving id still be lifting its a great feeling in the gym and translates to the way you feel outside the gym.

at some point you can't eat 6 fucking meals a day anymore...  you just can't do that shit all life long and you end eating when you want not caring about the "maximization of your protein intakes for maximum muscle gowth"  ::)

you just eat 2, 3 times balanced and optimal meals, prentending to be " just like anybody else" but since you lifted weights for decades you still look ten times beter than most people, and they have no clue why you look that good while eating as much as them if not less; THAT's BECAUSE I LIFT WEIGHTS FOR ONE HOUR A DAY SINCE 20 FUCKING YEARS , and that's what you haven't been able to do because you always thought it was "too hard"  :-\ 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 04:13:09 PM »
at some point you can't eat 6 fucking meals a day anymore...  you just can't do that shit all life long and you end eating when you want not caring about the "maximization of your protein intakes for maximum muscle gowth"  ::)

not 6 meals necessarily but some solid protein every threehours.. 

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 04:14:26 PM »
not 6 meals necessarily but some solid protein every threehours.. 

yeah keep telling yourself that...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 04:16:05 PM »
yeah keep telling yourself that...
  ??? whatchu talking about willis

i alwasy eat some protein at least every 3 hours..   not that hard... if i dont wanna cook food i just toss 3 cans tuna into a bag and VOILA a meal

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 04:18:45 PM »
  ??? whatchu talking about willis

i alwasy eat some protein at least every 3 hours..   not that hard... if i dont wanna cook food i just toss 3 cans tuna into a bag and VOILA a meal

yeah and the point of doing it is?

let me guess....   "maximization of your protein intakes for maximum muscle gowth"   ::)

I bet you don't have a job, nor a wife or kids genius .. Living all for the "bodybuilding dream"  ::)