Author Topic: Gym police hags...  (Read 3755 times)

Moosejay

Gym police hags...
« on: May 27, 2008, 02:53:36 PM »
Last show I trained for...I was kicking it hard of cardio...I sweat profusely...probably more than anyone I've seen.

I clean off machines always after using them.

Some old biddy came running up to me, "Mike...you forgot to clean off the machine..."

Don't know how she knew my name...and I did NOT forget to clean the machine off...maybe it was not sparkling clean enough for her...

I tried to tell her this...but she really got into my shit....I have been training 30 years...she is about 70 and maybe has gone to gym for a month...so..I told her...

"Do not ever summon or approach me again (I was on a suicide diet...and I used a very forboding tone)...she reported me to the owner....he just said..."Leave Mike alone...training for a show :)"

Anyone have members pester them like this?

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Gym police hags...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 02:56:45 PM »

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »
Another approached me after I changed the tv channel while doing stairmaster...German hag ran up to me and screamed..."I was watching that...what are you...The KING?"...

I said, "No, here in America...we don't have kings...we have democracy...sorry....did not know anyone cared..."

"please concentrate on your exercise...not tv...it will all work out better for you..."

She also reported me...been at same gym 20+ years...still there.

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 03:11:08 PM »
Last show I trained for...I was kicking it hard of cardio...I sweat profusely...probably more than anyone I've seen.

Some old biddy came running up to me, "Mike...you forgot to clean off the machine..."

Don't know how she knew my name...and I did NOT forget to clean the machine off...maybe it was not sparkling clean enough for her...

I tried to tell her this...but she really got into my shit....I have been training 30 years...she is about 70 and maybe has gone to gym for a month...so..I told her...

"Do not ever summon or approach me again (I was on a suicide diet...and I used a very forboding tone)...she reported me to the owner....he just said..."Leave Mike alone...training for a show :)"

You are not a good American.
P

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 03:13:04 PM »
HAHA, RON.....

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 03:13:53 PM »
One of the best I have seen was at the old world gym,this huge Gridion guy screams out to Joe Gold "Hey Joe this skinny Fukin Fag has left sweat all over this Fukin bench get him over here now and wipe this shit up"Man he was fukin Angry old Joe just said to the guy you better go and wipe that bench.Fukin Classic.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 03:14:25 PM »
Another approached me after I changed the tv channel while doing stairmaster...German hag ran up to me and screamed..."I was watching that...what are you...The KING?"...

I said, "No, here in America...we don't have kings...we have democracy...sorry....did not know anyone cared..."

"please concentrate on your exercise...not tv...it will all work out better for you..."

apparently these patrons didn't recognize they had royalty in their midst.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 03:16:29 PM »
Moosejay is a straight up thug

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 03:18:36 PM »
apparently these patrons didn't recognize they had royalty in their midst.

indeed

Moosejay

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 03:19:22 PM »

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 03:19:29 PM »
stop posting pics and start sharing more stories like that
Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 03:22:13 PM »

i said "there is a go-fuck-yourself-machine around here somewhere, why don't you go to the front desk and they'll show you where it is and how to use it, ok?"

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2008, 04:27:08 PM »

you have had a hard life now its time to die so enjoy your afterlife and stop these useless fucking posts u think are special what the fuck do they let you park in the handicap spots at the gym
b

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2008, 04:34:02 PM »
leave the guy alone, he's training for a plastic trophy.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2008, 04:37:56 PM »
Next time be a man and put her in a headlock. After she passes out piss on her.  :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »
Next time be a man and put her in a headlock. After she passes out piss on her.  :D
exactly moosejay...apply the sleeper on her; drop kick her and into a reversed figure 4

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2008, 04:42:17 PM »
exactly moosejay...apply the sleeper on her; drop kick her and into a reversed figure 4

ahem, you forgot to piss on her.  >:(

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2008, 04:42:56 PM »
ahem, you forgot to piss on her.  >:(

and stick a knife in her girl.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2008, 04:44:21 PM »
and stick a knife in her ####.

Damn bro, that's a little too far, she just a little old lady.  ???

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2008, 04:58:06 PM »

hahahahahahaha...you got punked by a 70 year old woman.  OWN.ED

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 05:50:34 PM »

How long ago was this, 20 years ago?

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 06:01:47 PM »
MJ, please proceed to nearest gas station, take out pump, douse yourself in gasoline and light match....thanks

Moosejay

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 06:40:04 PM »
How long ago was this, 20 years ago?

3 years, fatty

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 08:07:30 PM »
3 years, fatty

Hhahah struck a nerve with the hasbeen I mean never was, LOL

Please dont talk to me in a "forboding tone" like you did that 70 YO lady, tuff guy.