Author Topic: OFFICIAL CHALLENGE TO TIM WESOCK "wes" in GBIII, nasty quote from wes about  (Read 6512 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
and i quote

from "wes"

"No ego here you inbred fuck,nothing to prove.........I enter real contests chump!"

simply check the getbig III thread , im so suprised at this statement coming from such a gentleman competitor

perhaps he thinks hes too good

perhaps he thinks he would destroy whateva, myself or epic monster

lets see if hes man enough. LETS PRAY HE DOES A FEW SETS OF SQUATS HAHAHHA.

cmon wes no anger here, you talk alot of trash , compete for the hell of it. only takes 10 min to snap pics

add a little bit of that fire to this contest and show us you are the half man like you say you are, we have respect for you buddy you are up in age, but you got alot of hate and agressiveness in the way you talk, a lil 2 much talk and not enough walk

we congradulate you on "being there' and "done that"  but this is a new competition , you have zero legs. you would get hammerd and stomped on by many here at getbig, we dont care about your old pics, the time is now mr hard ass :)

so you up for the challenge or not

would you wish to take back that nasty quote old  wesley?

"No ego here you inbred fuck,nothing to prove.........I enter real contests chump!"

A

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
you should change our screen name to

"pussy wussy"

or perhaps

"bitchy witchy"

or

"wimpy dimpy"

ski's been owning your stoned ass since the days of g-ayhem when you were posting stupid shit like 500000 calorie diets and shit.... :-X

Go "jacky whacky" your "tricky dicky"

Moron. :P

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
he has said this quote multiple times

i doubt the man could get inshape in time for the contest, hes done it in the past, but he seems to be more negative than ever , crushing his chances in that negative karmatic way.

even though he is not a life time natural (im speculating on his natural status because it is not clear if he states he is natural, id like to hear it from him, if hes natural than so be it if he not then so be it, just be natural for the comp , and he will still get destroyed)

his age is a huge hinderance i hope he decides to compete and place well

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you should change our screen name to

"pussy wussy"

or perhaps

"bitchy witchy"

or

"wimpy dimpy"

ski's been owning your stoned ass since the days of g-ayhem when you were posting stupid shit like 500000 calorie diets and shit.... :-X

Go "jacky whacky" your "trickt dicky"

Moron. :P

compete getbig III for bragging rights or if you are an old bitter man like wes show us young guys you can back up your badmouthing

"No ego here you inbred fuck,nothing to prove.........I enter real contests chump!"  quoted from "wes"
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Old Wesley Falcon is probably leaner at this very minute than you have ever been in your life, Johnny.  Be advised; he hides his talons very well.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
Easy there stoner woner!

This thread could be classified as a meltdown!!!! :o ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Old Wesley Falcon is probably leaner at this very minute than you have ever been in your life, Johnny.  Be advised; he hides his talons very well.

hes old and bitter no sense of humor

never seen the guy post a single thing funny in my life on this board
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the old bastard DID look great at one time, i think thats why he is keeping quiet because he is a user of steroids and his organs are too shot to compete

wes looking awesome

A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

what's the problem with what he wrote?

he's only speaking the truth.

'mr getbig' is the internet's version of bodybuilding's special olympics.

everyone competes to see who the biggest retard is.

the funny thing about it all is, all those who compete in it are the same one's who slag pros about oiling up in thongs for men.

idiots.

(this includes but is not limited to you)
b

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
hes old and bitter no sense of humor

never seen the guy post a single thing funny in my life on this board

This old miser Falcon most likely reviles the fact that you have let your supreme Falcon genetics go so unmaximized for so long and fears that he hasn't the years left in him to see your supreme eldar Falcon-"ship" come to fruition, Johnny.  To put help put it in perspective, realize that Old Wesley Falcon is the only living board member to have ever served the full term on the Council of Eldar Neegars and still live long enough to retire.  

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV

the funny thing about it all is, all those who compete in it are the same one's who slag pros about oiling up in thongs for men.

idiots.

quoted for FACT ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
It's only a real contest if it happens in front of a crowd of men.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
quoted for FACT ;D

This involves people posting pictures of mandatory shots and not getting up in front of schmoes to show off their asscracks.  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
its' official

sticky this thread
Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

idiots.

wrong you do it for an easy payday . you do it for emotional reasons like proving your retardedness because you will never place in the money
A

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
This involves people posting pictures of mandatory shots and not getting up in front of schmoes to show off their asscracks.  ;)
It's a "he who takes the best pictures wins" contest. :-*

maybe "dummy wummy" will figure that out this year and do better...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Wes is also a dedicated member of my message forum and has been for five years now:

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/member.php?u=17

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
your cheap ass board  :D sucks like you do Mattie! :-*

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
This old miser Falcon most likely reviles the fact that you have let your supreme Falcon genetics go so unmaximized for so long and fears that he hasn't the years left in him to see your supreme eldar Falcon-"ship" come to fruition, Johnny.  To put help put it in perspective, realize that Old Wesley Falcon is the only living board member to have ever served the full term on the Council of Eldar Neegars and still live long enough to retire.   

perhaps old welsley falcons shuffleboard skills at the rest home isnt what it used to be  :'(

on a "real note"  the dude has no respect for me, although i think he was a fantastic bodybuilder, but his lack of respect for the competition makes him look like that much worse of a person, and i love to see bitter people go down in a pit of fire just like that loser squadfather

hell hes got absolutley nothing to lose. he may even make money, he lacks good character IMO
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
he looks like a hillbilly... like a bald jeff foxworthy.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV

on a "real note"  the dude has no respect for me,

this just in druggie! ;D
Nobody respects you! :D

Go OD!! :-X

You win the biggest HOMO award on getbig. :o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Thank you Bast,you crooked dick calfless fuck!!  :)

OK,I`ll retract my statement and allow that it is a contest,but not quite the same as a live onstage contest...........if you actually ever competed you`d know this.

I am not bitter,got a great sense of humor I just don`t find Waddys nonsensical rambling bullshit funny in the least bit.........sorry,but you`re not funny,just funny looking Wadster!

Those pics you posted were from 2001 at 46 years old........I`ll be 53 in a couple weeks and look far better now.

If you want wadman,why don`t me and you have a pic posting contest of our own?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
perhaps old welsley falcons shuffleboard skills at the rest home isnt what it used to be  :'(

on a "real note"  the dude has no respect for me, although i think he was a fantastic bodybuilder, but his lack of respect for the competition makes him look like that much worse of a person, and i love to see bitter people go down in a pit of fire just like that loser squadfather

hell hes got absolutley nothing to lose. he may even make money, he lacks good character IMO

Wesley Falcon seems to be bitter witter! Hide your talons walons Johnny!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this just in druggie! ;D
Nobody respects you! :D

Go OD!! :-X

You win the biggest HOMO award on getbig. :o

hahah you want me to OD you wish death on me ?

after all this time ive preached about love and oneness yet still manage to piss people off  ::)
A