Author Topic: Bush misled U.S. on Iraq, former aide says in new book  (Read 3195 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Bush misled U.S. on Iraq, former aide says in new book
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:44:13 AM »
Bush misled U.S. on Iraq, former aide says in new book
Scott McClellan's 'What Happened' delivers tough criticism of president, advisers

By KEN HERMAN
Cox News Service
Published on: 05/27/08

WASHINGTON — The White House called former press secretary Scott McClellan "disgruntled" after he wrote a blistering review of the administration and concluded that his longtime boss misled the nation into an unnecessary war in Iraq in a book due out Monday.

Former White House press secretary Scott McClellan's book, 'What Happened,' comes out Monday.

"History appears poised to confirm what most Americans today have decided — that the decision to invade Iraq was a serious strategic blunder," McClellan wrote in "What Happened," due out Monday. "No one, including me, can know with absolute certainty how the war will be viewed decades from now when we can more fully understand its impact."

"What I do know is that war should only be waged when necessary, and the Iraq war was not necessary," he wrote in the preface.

White House aides seemed stunned by the scathing tone of the book, and Bush press secretary Dana Perino issued a statement that was highly critical of their former colleague.

"Scott, we now know, is disgruntled about his experience at the White House," she said. "For those of us who fully supported him, before, during and after he was press secretary, we are puzzled. It is sad - this is not the Scott we knew."

Perino said the reports on the book had been described to Bush, and that she did not expect him to comment. "He has more pressing matters than to spend time commenting on books by former staffers," she said.

The volume makes McClellan, a Texan picked by the president and paid by the people to help sell the war to the world, the first longtime Bush aide to put such harsh criticism between hard covers. It is an extraordinarily critical book that questions Bush's intellectual curiosity, his candor in leading the nation to war, his pattern of self-deception and the quality of his advisers.

"As a Texas loyalist who followed Bush to Washington with great hope and personal affection and as a proud member of his administration, I was all too ready to give him and his highly experienced foreign policy advisers the benefit of the doubt on Iraq," McClellan wrote. "Unfortunately, subsequent events have showed that our willingness to trust the judgment of Bush and his team was misplaced."

McClellan worked for Bush from 1999, when he signed on as a deputy in the governor's press office, until 2006, when he was forced out as White House press secretary.

"President Bush has always been an instinctive leader more than an intellectual leader. He is not one to delve into all the possible policy options — including sitting around engaging in extended debate about them — before making a choice," McClellan wrote. "Rather, he chooses based on his gut and his most deeply held convictions. Such was the case with Iraq."

In an interview Tuesday, McClellan said he retains great admiration and respect for Bush.

"My job was to advocate and defend his policies and speak on his behalf," he said. "This is an opportunity for me now to share my own views and perspective on things. There were things we did right and things we did wrong. Unfortunately, much of what went wrong overshadowed the good things we did."

He said the Bush administration fell into the "permanent campaign" mode that can cripple a White House and has tainted much of Washington.

In the book — subtitled "Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception" — McClellan said that Bush's top advisers, including Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, "played right into his thinking, doing little to question it or cause him to pause long enough to fully consider the consequences before moving forward," according to McClellan.

"Contradictory intelligence was largely ignored or simply disregarded," he wrote.

Bush's real motivation for war

In Iraq, McClellan added, Bush saw "his opportunity to create a legacy of greatness," something McClellan said Bush has said he believes is only available to wartime presidents.

The president's real motivation for the war, he said, was to transform the Middle East to ensure an enduring peace in the region. But the White House effort to sell the war as necessary due to the stated threat posed by Saddam Hussein was needed because "Bush and his advisers knew that the American people would almost certainly not support a war launched primarily for the ambitions purpose of transforming the Middle East," McClellan wrote.

"Rather than open this Pandora's Box, the administration chose a different path — not employing out-and-out deception, but shading the truth," he wrote of the effort to convince the world that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, an effort he said used "innuendo and implication" and "intentional ignoring of intelligence to the contrary."

"President Bush managed the crisis in a way that almost guaranteed that the use of force would become the only feasible option," McClellan concluded, noting, "The lack of candor underlying the campaign for war would severely undermine the president's entire second term in office."

Bush's national security advisers failed to "help him fully understand the tinderbox he was opening," McClellan recalled.

"I know the president pretty well. I believe that, if he had been given a crystal ball in which he could have foreseen the costs of war — more than 4,000 American troops killed, 30,000 injured and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis dead — he would never have made the decision to invade, despite what he might say or feel he has to say publicly today," McClellan wrote.

'Plenty smart enough'

In a summation, McClellan said the decision to invade Iraq "goes to an important question that critics have raised about the president: Is Bush intellectually incurious or, as some assert, actually stupid?"

"Bush is plenty smart enough to be president," he concluded. "But as I've noted his leadership style is based more on instinct than deep intellectual debate."

McClellan also expresses amazement that Bush seemed flummoxed by a query by NBC's Tim Russert in February 2004 as to whether the invasion of Iraq was "a war of choice or a war of necessity."

"It strikes me today as an indication of his lack of inquisitiveness and his detrimental resistance to reflection," McClellan wrote, "something his advisers needed to compensate for better than they did."

McClellan tracks Bush's penchant for self-deception back to an overheard incident on the campaign trail in 1999 when the then-governor was dogged by reports of possible cocaine use in his younger days.

The book recounts an evening in a hotel suite "somewhere in the Midwest." Bush was on the phone with a supporter and motioned for McClellan to have a seat.

"'The media won't let go of these ridiculous cocaine rumors,' I heard Bush say. 'You know, the truth is I honestly don't remember whether I tried it or not. We had some pretty wild parties back in the day, and I just don't remember.'"

"I remember thinking to myself, How can that be?" McClellan wrote. "How can someone simply not remember whether or not they used an illegal substance like cocaine? It didn't make a lot of sense."

Bush, according to McClellan, "isn't the kind of person to flat-out lie."

"So I think he meant what he said in that conversation about cocaine. It's the first time when I felt I was witnessing Bush convincing himself to believe something that probably was not true, and that, deep down, he knew was not true," McClellan wrote. "And his reason for doing so is fairly obvious — political convenience."

In the years that followed, McClellan "would come to believe that sometimes he convinces himself to believe what suits his needs at the moment." McClellan likened it to a witness who resorts to "I do not recall."

"Bush, similarly, has a way of falling back on the hazy memory to protect himself from potential political embarrassment," McClellan wrote, adding, "In other words, being evasive is not the same as lying in Bush's mind."

And McClellan linked the tactic to the decision to invade Iraq, a decision based on flawed intelligence.

"It would not be the last time Bush mishandled potential controversy," he said of the cocaine rumors. "But the cases to come would involve the public trust, and the failure to deal with them early, directly and head-on would lead to far greater suspicion and far more destructive partisan warfare," he wrote.

'Too stubborn to change and grow'

The book also recounts Bush's unwillingness or inability to come up with a mistake he had made when asked by a reporter to do so.

"It became symbolic of a leader unable to acknowledge that he got it wrong, and unwilling to grow in office by learning from his mistake — too stubborn to change and grow," McClellan concluded.

A page later, he recounts what he perceived as a moment of doubt by a president who never expresses any. It occurred in a dimly lit room at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, a room where an injured Texas veteran was being watched over by his wife and 7-year-old son as Bush arrived.

The vet's head was bandaged and "he was clearly not aware of his surroundings, the brain injury was severe," McClellan recalled. Bush hugged the wife, told the boy his dad was brave and kissed the injured vet's head while whispering 'God bless you' into his ear.

"Then he turned and walked toward the door," McClellan wrote. "Looking straight ahead, he moved his right hand to wipe away a tear. In that moment, I could see the doubt in his eyes and the vivid realization of the irrevocable consequences of his decision."

But, he added, such moments are more than counterbalanced by deceased warriors' families who urge him to make sure the deaths were not in vain.

Rice, Cheney not spared from criticism

McClellan's criticism of Rice — who he pegs as "hard to get to know" — is blistering.

"I was struck by how deft she is at protecting her reputation," he wrote. "No matter what went wrong, she was somehow able to keep her hands clean, even when the problems related to matters under her direct purview, including the WMD rationale for the war in Iraq, the decision to invade Iraq ... and post-war planning and implementation of the strategy in Iraq."

McClellan predicts a harsh historical review of Rice.

"But whatever her policy management shortcomings, Rice knew public relations well. She knew how to adapt to potential trouble, dismiss brooding problems and come out looking like a star," he wrote. "Few performed better under the spotlight, glossing over mistakes with her effortless eloquence and understated flair."

McClellan brands Vice President Cheney as "the magic man" mysteriously directing outcomes in "every policy area he cared about, from the invasion of Iraq to expansion of presidential power to the treatment of detainees and the use of surveillance against terror suspects."

"Cheney always seemed to get his way," McClellan wrote.

The book is so critical that it becomes difficult to imagine a future scene that Bush predicted on the day that McClellan's forced resignation was announced.

"One of these days," Bush, with McClellan at his side, told reporters that day, "he and I are going to be rocking on chairs in Texas, talking about the good old days and his time as the press secretary. And I can assure you, I will feel the same way then that I feel now, that I can say to Scott, 'Job well done.'"

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.ajc.com/meetro/content/news/stories/2008/05/27/mcclellanbook_0527.html

I'm sure all the BUSH nipple whores will rush to discredit this guy.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Bush misled U.S. on Iraq, former aide says in new book
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 06:14:20 PM »
I missed when he came to these conclusions and am too sick to bother reading the artilce again but if he figured this stuff out a while ago then he's just as guilty for going along for the ride despite knowing better.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 06:34:47 PM »

I'm sure all the BUSH nipple whores will rush to discredit this guy.

And heeeere they are.   :)

McClellan not in position make to claims, former colleague says

(CNN) -- A former White House colleague of Scott McClellan's challenged his assertion in his book that President Bush did not review all the facts before going to war in Iraq, saying, "I don't think he was in a position to know this."

"Scott McClellan was not the press secretary. He was the deputy press secretary who dealt with domestic issues," said Dan Bartlett, a former White House counselor. "So, he would not have even been really have access to the types of meetings and deliberations that the president participated in."

McClellan's new memoir, "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception," is scheduled for publication Monday.

As White House spokesman, McClellan defended Bush's policies during much of the war in Iraq, the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and the scandal that followed the leak of a CIA agent's identity.

But he now says the administration became mired in propaganda and political spin, and played loose with the truth at times.

In a brief phone conversation with CNN Tuesday evening, McClellan made clear that he stands behind the accuracy of his book. McClellan said that he cannot give on-the-record quotes because of an agreement with his publisher.

But Bartlett said McClellan was not part of and did not witness the deliberations that occurred before the president made the commitment to lead an invasion of Iraq.  Watch Bartlett say the White House didn't lie about Iraq »

"That is why it is also a little bit, I think, misguided for him to make these kind of broad accusations and draw these big conclusions about the president," Bartlett said.

Bartlett also said he was troubled by McClellan's assertion that the White House manipulated the public about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

"The fact of the matter was, the weapons of mass destruction weren't there. The intelligence was wrong, but that doesn't make people out to be liars or manipulators or propagandists. It makes them wrong," Bartlett said.

Bartlett said it's "troubling" that McClellan now "gives credibility to every left-wing attack" on anecdotes that are "either thinly sourced or not witnessed by him" in the White House. Bartlett said his assertion that the media were not tough enough on White House before the invasion was "total crap."

But a Clinton White House insider said McClellan's account has credibility because his long proximity to Bush gave him a window on how the war was prosecuted, and he may now be having pangs of conscience.

"I think he has come to the conclusion -- as two-thirds of the American people have -- that it was a bad mistake of judgment on behalf of the president," said John Podesta, a former chief of staff for President Clinton.

Bartlett, like other former White House colleagues, said he was "bewildered and puzzled" by the book because it did not match the Scott McClellan they had worked with.  Watch how McClellan's book is shaking up Washington »

"It's almost like we're witnessing an out-of-body experience," Bartlett said.

"We're hearing from a completely different person we didn't have any insight into," Bartlett said, adding that intimates of the president feel that McClellan has violated his trust.

"Part of the role of being a trusted adviser is to honor that trust," Bartlett said.

Many of McClellan's former colleagues echoed current White House spokeswoman Dana Perino, who said, "this is not the Scott we knew."

"There is something about this book that just doesn't make any sense," Ari Fleischer, who proceeded McClellan as press secretary, said in a statement. "For 2½ years, Scott and I worked shoulder to shoulder at the White House. Scott was my always-reliable, solid deputy.

"Not once did Scott approach me -- privately or publicly -- to discuss any misgivings he had about the war in Iraq or the manner in which the White House made the case for war," Fleischer said, adding that he was "heartbroken that Scott feels this way about his time at the White House."

Both Bartlett and Fleischer suggested that McClellan should not have agreed to be the president's spokesman if he did not believe in Bush.  Watch a report when McClellan resigned in 2006 »

"If Scott had such deep misgivings, he should not have accepted the press secretary position as a matter of principle," Fleischer said.

Fox News contributor and former White House adviser Karl Rove said on that network Tuesday that the excerpts from the book he's read sound more like they were written by a "left-wing blogger" than his former colleague.

McClellan was particularly critical of Rove in his book, saying Rove and fellow White House advisers Elliot Abrams and Lewis "Scooter" Libby had "deceived" him about their involvement in the leaking of the identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame.

For Richard Clarke, the former White House counterterrorism chief who wrote a similar book in 2004, the reaction to McClellan's broadside has a familiar ring.  Watch Clarke talk about how the government failed »

"They're saying some of the exact same things about McClellan they said about me," Clarke said.

But he gives McClellan little credit for speaking out now.

"I think the difference with McClellan's book is, he's now telling us something we all know: that the war with Iraq was a disastrous war [and] was sold with deception," he said.

"It's a little different when you say something as I did and a few other people did, four or five years ago, when the war was popular and when we were unpopular for saying what we said."

Clarke left government in 2003. The following year, he accused President Bush of ignoring warnings about the September 11 attacks and of using the attacks to push for war with Iraq.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/28/mcclellan.reaction/index.html

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »

I agree with those who wonder why he waited until untold thousands of people were dead to make this stunning revelation.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 07:14:56 PM »
I agree with those who wonder why he waited until untold thousands of people were dead to make this stunning revelation.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 07:49:55 PM »
he wasnt born with a silver spoon in his mouth like you were  :D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 05:38:50 AM »
  Yeah, the Neocuntservative propoganda machine has come out in full force to smear McClellan, just like they did with Richard Clarke after his book came out.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 06:43:16 AM »
The guy was dishonorable...he should have stepped down as soon as he felt what he was doing was wrong. He stuck around, and then wrote a book. The timing is questionable and oh yeah...there isn't anything new there that hasn't been beaten to death before.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 06:44:19 AM »
Look at Mcclellan's motives--money and a national platform to tell his side of the story.

However his story that Bush wanted war is corroborated by: Richard Clarke, Paul O'Neil, Downing Street Memo author Peter Ricketts, chief foreign policy advisor to Tony Blair, David Manning...

If objectivity is the essence of truth, I would say that Bush has some explaining to do.

But really, McClellan's story is not new.  Anyone still holding on to the theory that the Iraq disaster happened b/c of faulty evidence forcing military action by a careful, hesitant & questioning president is fooling himself.

Here's a fairly thorough account of the Bush Administration's treachery:
http://wwww.cooperativeresearch.net/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_timeline_of_the_2003_invasion_of_iraq&key_events_2=DSM

Also note how uniform the criticism of McClellan HIMSELF is being spread by Bush operatives.  Mc is not himself...out of body...for christ's sake he was barely at the white house....it's all sour grapes and financial opportunism.

Bush played up tenuous allegations of WMDs as stone-cold facts while discounting any counter-evidence.

IN short, he wanted war with Iraq and lied to get it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 07:00:12 AM »
The guy was dishonorable...he should have stepped down as soon as he felt what he was doing was wrong. He stuck around, and then wrote a book. The timing is questionable and oh yeah...there isn't anything new there that hasn't been beaten to death before.

Look at how BUSH got us into this war and what it has cost us in lives, wounded, diplomacy and money.

It hasn't been beaten to death near enough.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 08:58:04 AM »
Here is part of what his former boss has to say:

It's all next on LARRY KING LIVE.

We begin with Ari Fleischer, an old friend, former White House press secretary to George Bush. He was succeeded, by the way, by Scott McClellan, who has written that explosive new book entitled "What Happened Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception".

I know he's a friend of yours, Ari.

ARI FLEISCHER, FORMER WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY: Yes.

KING: Is he lying?

FLEISCHER: I can't say that, Larry. But I think there's no basis or justification to what he's writing. And that's why it's so hard to understand how Scott, of all people, somebody who said the very same things himself, could now say that these things are propaganda.

KING: So, if we presume -- if you presume he's not lying, or do you presume he -- what do you presume?

What do you make of it?

FLEISCHER: Well, with all due respect I don't think the issue is lie or not lie. I think the issue is on what grounds does Scott back up his statement that the president is manipulating the truth, that the president is propagandizing?

And what I find so troubling and hard to understand, is if Scott really thought all those things, particularly at the time he described them, 2002, why, as my deputy, didn't Scott ever come to me and tell me had he misgivings?

Why, when Scott was the press secretary and he took the podium, did he say what he said if his heart wasn't in it and he didn't believe it?

And even as recently as a year ago, Larry, Scott was still on TV supporting the war and supporting the president.

So I just don't understand how Scott could be so inconsistent with what he had previously said and believed.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0805/28/lkl.01.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 09:04:56 AM »
Even Ari, a total neocon bootlick, won't call mcclellan a liar.

The guy's info is accurate, it's the betrayl that's is pissing them off.  They're mostly not challenging him on the facts, it's more of "that's not the scott I know", attacking the messenger and not the facts.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 09:13:41 AM »

When he stepped down, he should've given his reasons then. 

Someday, I hope that Colin Powell will be moved to come clean, but I wouldn't expect to see that happen for another decade, at least.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 09:20:39 AM »
There are no lies.  There are interpretations, spins, perceptions...this whole relatavistic approach to political criticism is unintentionally hilarious.

Bush lied the country to war.

That's easy to point out and verify.

Is faulty memory a lie?

Does intention make the difference?

I think it does.

What if you think you are doing the right thing while hedging all facts to fit your purpose?

That looks like intent.

And in closing out this jumbled mess, Ari Fleischer better watch what he says.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 09:32:37 AM »
Just think...........

There is this much crap out there about BUSH and he's still in office.

Just wait all you BUSH nipple whores, until he's out of office........... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 09:38:39 AM »
Just think...........
There is this much crap out there about BUSH and he's still in office.
Just wait all you BUSH nipple whores, until he's out of office........... ;D

Yep.  As each comes fwd, you'll have people like BB and joelocal calling them liars and libs.  It's amazing how much we've learned, with bush still having power to silence anything he wants under executive privledge/gags. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 09:40:56 AM »
Yep.  As each comes fwd, you'll have people like BB and joelocal calling them liars and libs.  It's amazing how much we've learned, with bush still having power to silence anything he wants under executive privledge/gags. 

I say it again.

BUSH will likely go down as one of the worse, if not the worse, president in history.

This guy IS the village idiot.  (hmm and what does that make Kerry?  lol)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 10:32:15 AM »
We'll see how history judges Bush.  Presidencies are sort of like NFL drafts.  You really don't know how well a team did till about 3 to 5 years after the draft. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2008, 11:03:18 AM »
snore

must be a slow news day.

what is the point of jumping on the bash bush bandwagon so late?

weasel

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »
snore

must be a slow news day.

what is the point of jumping on the bash bush bandwagon so late?

weasel

Ehhh,  you know how easily distracted and forgetful people are.  Plus bashing BUSH in front of his nipple whores is fun.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 11:15:01 AM »
And it's not like BUSH is one of your ordinary presidents.  BUSH will get the distinction of being president when:

9/11 hit.
Gas hit $4 a gallon
Housing prices fell at an ungodly rate and 2,000,000 people faced forecloses
4000 soldiers died after "Mission Accomplished" was declared
Trillions of Debt was incurred
Get us entrenched in a long drawn out occupation and insurgency war

There is more,  but why bore everyone with reality?

SNORE.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 11:24:35 AM »
exactly.

this guy is not writing history, he's writing a book telling us what we already now, just saying he stood alongside everything and did not speak up

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2008, 05:16:29 PM »
And it's not like BUSH is one of your ordinary presidents.  BUSH will get the distinction of being president when:

9/11 hit.
Gas hit $4 a gallon
Housing prices fell at an ungodly rate and 2,000,000 people faced forecloses
4000 soldiers died after "Mission Accomplished" was declared
Trillions of Debt was incurred
Get us entrenched in a long drawn out occupation and insurgency war

There is more,  but why bore everyone with reality?

SNORE.

BBum, hh6 and 5 other americans dont think it matters.     Billions in the world do think it matters.   I cant wait for the shit to start hitting the fan for this demonic administration.    They destroyed america for selfish gain.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2008, 12:42:05 AM »
Bob Dole's comments:

On Friday, Former Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole, who said he had not read the new book, called McClellan a "miserable creature" in a scathing e-mail that quickly became public.

"There are miserable creatures like you in every administration who don't have the guts to speak up or quit if there are disagreements with the boss or colleagues," Dole wrote in the personal e-mail. "No, your type soaks up the benefits of power, revels in the limelight for years, then quits, and spurred on by greed, cashes in with a scathing critique."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/30/mcclellan.wolf.interview/index.html

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2008, 11:04:02 AM »
Bob Dole's comments:

On Friday, Former Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole, who said he had not read the new book, called McClellan a "miserable creature" in a scathing e-mail that quickly became public.

"There are miserable creatures like you in every administration who don't have the guts to speak up or quit if there are disagreements with the boss or colleagues," Dole wrote in the personal e-mail. "No, your type soaks up the benefits of power, revels in the limelight for years, then quits, and spurred on by greed, cashes in with a scathing critique."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/30/mcclellan.wolf.interview/index.html

LOL ....bob regrets not having his balls drop like mcclellan's did......